When will I do it?

Venusine

wj7zpz.jpg

Never had sex with a man. Some issues with my sexuality. I have tried to overcome and I think I’m good place in my life right now to think about this further. But me being at my own sign in 12th house seems to be saying I’m reversed at the moment. As I am. I’m afraid that I will be hurt emotionally. Because I have past experiences where I wasn’t receiving gentleness or understanding.

But 7th lord Moon is at my house. And I read this is 5th and 8th house matter. And Venus & Mercury rulers of those houses with Sun are there. And Sun is conjunction with Venus. Also Sextile Saturn. I don’t know how to interpret this further. I would be nice if someone could :) would take this as serious concern of mine :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Moon wants jupiter in your 11th house of friends, so in 6 time units you could "do it" but its not going to be as great as your hoping it to be.

Venusine

Thank you for answering :) I don’t expect it to be great as it is my first time. Or what do you mean by that? “Moon wants jupiter..”..so i will approach my friend? Why you are using Jupiter? :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thank you for answering :) I don’t expect it to be great as it is my first time. Or what do you mean by that? “Moon wants jupiter..”..so i will approach my friend? Why you are using Jupiter? :)

Moon is also the 7th ruler, so it could be the other way around.

Because jupiter's moons next aspect from pisces.

Chrysalis

Sorry for asking stupid question here but why Jupiter is relevant here? Its not my ruler?

Okay then lets just take no notice of what planet moons aspecting next.

Lets also take no notice of the 11th house jupiters sat in, and then we might aswell dismiss that moons sat in the 3rd house.

Which would quite clearly show that someone in your circle of friends or friends of friends of friends, whom you communicate with at the time(moon in 3rd), you will very soon be having sexual relations with them.

Venusine

Okay then lets just take no notice of what planet moons aspecting next.

Lets also take no notice of the 11th house jupiters sat in, and then we might aswell dismiss that moons sat in the 3rd house.

Which would quite clearly show that someone in your circle of friends or friends of friends of friends, whom you communicate with at the time(moon in 3rd), you will very soon be having sexual relations with them.

Thanks for your patience, I’m just learning here. Is it because 11th ruler is Sagittarius and 11th house is 5th from 7th?

tikana

Sorry for asking stupid question here but why Jupiter is relevant here? Its not my ruler?

jupiter is dispositor of moon's sign Pisces

his primary interest is sex ... moon does not corule you since you are saturna nd he is moon

dont expect anything to happen between you and him
look at saturn

saturn rejects or not welcoming moon
venus sextiles saturn but i'd stay clear out of that as well since venus is quite weak and i about to get burned

Last edited:

Venusine

So when my question is when it will happen, the chart is saying there is possibility but I will reject it or/and it will be disappointing. And that my friend only wants sex from me.

Moons next aspect after changing sing is square to Saturn, is this the reason?

Last edited:

Venusine

Didn’t happen. Haven’t met anyone wanting primarily sex. Nor any of my friends or anyone been blocking anything.’I wasn’t rejecting anything by myself.

Last edited: