Will we draw closer again?

mlala

Hi everyone,

I asked about my ex-partner. I heard me is dating. Not sure if serious. I asked if we would come closer again at some point.

I am Jupiter ret in his 7th house, so he thinks of me? I am ruled by him, Mercury, also retrograde. So we are both too weak for something to come of it? There are a few mutual receptions also. And he is Mercury, ruled by her, Saturn, but he is retrograde.
If he is dating, she would be Saturn, strong in the 10th house. She would be ruled by Jupiter... me?

The Moon will first aspect Saturn, then Jupiter. What could that mean? That she will come between us?

Thanks for your input!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_441_xx.3090.25043 (2).jpg
    astro_w2gw_441_xx.3090.25043 (2).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 50

tikana

ummm possibly yes

you love him more but he is more eager to be with you since his planet merc is swifter

mlala

hi Tikana, thanks!

One thing I don't understand, though... I don't see Merc and Jupiter aspecting each other! How would it happen?

rafaella

Hi everyone,

I asked about my ex-partner. I heard me is dating. Not sure if serious. I asked if we would come closer again at some point.

I am Jupiter ret in his 7th house, so he thinks of me? I am ruled by him, Mercury, also retrograde. So we are both too weak for something to come of it? There are a few mutual receptions also. And he is Mercury, ruled by her, Saturn, but he is retrograde.
If he is dating, she would be Saturn, strong in the 10th house. She would be ruled by Jupiter... me?

The Moon will first aspect Saturn, then Jupiter. What could that mean? That she will come between us?

Thanks for your input!

Not liking this chart. He might return, the question is should you take him back? He is not that interested in you, reception wise, but there is some change in him, mainly due to Sun entering his fall (sun is his co-sig). I see the hidden relationship between him and this girl, Mercury and Saturn are conjunct through antiscia. So Sun starts feeling sorry for himself (Sun in fall), and you may see this guy returning, but getting close...I doubt it, he is not going to be a worth while partner for you. Both Sun and Mercury are in sign of Saturn, he is quite interested in her. Interestingly enough, Saturn is in detriment of Mercury, Saturn is not that into Mercury...there is some drama going on there, and his might be why he tries to get back.

I suggest you let him go. Moon/Saturn opposition suggest emotional let down, you may just be disappointed and hurt if you let him back.

Last edited:

mlala

To be truthful this chart is a second question. The day before I had asked "are they serious?" And the chart had seemed more positive for me (he ruled by me, a few reciprocities). But I wasnt sure if she would be the moon pr I would. So I rephrased the next day. I will lost the first chart then. Wpuld really appreciate your help with my doubts :)

tikana

it is none of your business.. it is not like he is dating you and she is stealing him from you. that's snooping around. It is not exactly ethical. Its like me asking about your personal life. leave it alone.

mlala

I don't feel that way. Each person has their own personal story and reasons to fret or celebrate issues in their life.