Algol during 2022

psychoEclipse

I appreciate your comments psychoEclipse but it appears that some members refuse to accept astrology or even certain facts, no matter what you say or how many charts you post. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

An aspect with Algol last months just like a Lunar or Solar Eclipse but they are under the naive impression that if no planetary 'action' starts on this day or that day, then it doesn't have any influence.

The Star of Bethlehem, for instance, was the indicator to the 3 Magi to set forth to meet the 'King'. The conjunction didn't happen on one day, the day of his birth.

It's hard to believe that they don't know astrology basics yet argung with you who have the knowledge & have posted the charts. :tongue:

It's a good topic.
Astrology have deep roots in a truth that humans forgot, yet it's something so true and still they believe lies without even trying to look forward.

I thought humans feared the unknown, but it seems that they fear knowledge too...because they don't want to understand where the origin of such beliefs lies.

Those who knows something can try to explain, but you can't make a deaf listen and it's impossible only because they don't want to hear. Almost every time I tried that was the result, it's the reason for why I don't keep talking to walls. It's pointless; if someone wants to understand they can do such by thinking about what I already told them.

david starling

Astrology have deep roots in a truth that humans forgot, yet it's something so true and still they believe lies without even trying to look forward.

I thought humans feared the unknown, but it seems that they fear knowledge too...because they don't want to understand where the origin of such beliefs lies.

Those who knows something can try to explain, but you can't make a deaf listen and it's impossible only because they don't want to hear. Almost every time I tried that was the result, it's the reason for why I don't keep talking to walls. It's pointless; if someone wants to understand they can do such by thinking about what I already told them.

Too vague for me. Instead of blaming others for not understanding what you're teaching, try improving your teaching methodology.

psychoEclipse

Too vague for me. Instead of blaming others for not understanding what you're teaching, try improving your teaching methodology.
My point was about those who doesn't want to understand, not those who want to understand and yet didn't got what I meant.

I don't explain to the first category, but I can explain to the latter.

Opal

Premium Member
Toro 1685

More volatile than Algol. If you are looking for trouble, he likes to be there.

more later. coffee.

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

Oh! Yes, I like that. Fits perfectly with the Medusa myth. Algol is just vengeance.
Algol is many things, but I can assure you that the worst monster is who was wronged so badly to desire such pain onto others, maybe even more, just to laugh as they cry.

Is vengeance; a type of vengeance of who gives back anything gained, bad or good.

You can't expect who was hated to love if everyone can't do the same...Algol is that too.

Witchyone

Algol is many things, but I can assure you that the worst monster is who was wronged so badly to desire such pain onto others, maybe even more, just to laugh as they cry.

Is vengeance; a type of vengeance of who gives back anything gained, bad or good.

You can't expect who was hated to love if everyone can't do the same...Algol is that too.

And no character in history was more wronged than Medusa. She's still remembered as a monster, instead of as the victim of the story.

Opal

Premium Member

Algol touches personal points and three planets in my chart. When i am nice, i am very, very nice. When i am wronged, I am vengeful. :smile:

Opal

Premium Member

Yes. It is not expected, nor should it be. It can be hoped that after the anger, can be resolved by the victim, they can love themselves, knowing that they were wronged.

Sometimes, vengeance is the victims success, against all odds.

Opal

Premium Member
Toro 1685

More volatile than Algol. If you are looking for trouble, he likes to be there.

more later. coffee.

This thread is Algol, so I started a Toro 1685 thread. Don’t want to pirate Algol. We know her capabilities!

Opal

Premium Member
If you don't consider it in orb it's your choice, as many doesn't uses asteroids or even "new" astrological objects like Pluto. Yet, I think that it's a better choice to consider anything that makes sense logically and try to find its meaning. That's what I do, obviously you can do the same or not...it's up to you.

Algol was FEARED.

Ancient cultures didn't limited such fear to battles; they thought that many astrological events would bring some kind of dangerous event. As I mentioned before, Egyptians feared it A LOT. Curious, if you think about it, since Egyptians always seemed a bit "out of time" for their period of history and many weird events surrounds them and other cultures, like Maya and Aztec.

Algol is represented in all cultures, with different names.

leomoon

I would almost agree, but Karma isn’t always instant. Sometimes it waits, for an opportune time. Ot transit.

I actually had a dream, not about Algol, but about my own karma and how it would come about, and "when" more importantly. Weird. :surprised:

psychoEclipse

Yes. It is not expected, nor should it be. It can be hoped that after the anger, can be resolved by the victim, they can love themselves, knowing that they were wronged.

Sometimes, vengeance is the victims success, against all odds.
I think that you see self-esteem in relation to such concepts very differently from me; it's because I love myself that I want vengeance. It's because I DESERVE it that I fight so hard. I know that I was wronged and that's why I want my revenge. I understood what I must obtain for what I've been through. I understood that I DESERVE MORE than what anything gave me for everything I did.

Opal

Premium Member
I did not write the books I am using. Just because I relay what is written does not make it mine.

Anyways, Algol is in the constellation of Perseus. Vivian Robson writes of Perseus “Frees from envy and witchcraft and preserves from lightning and tempests.”

Also on Algol

Rules diamonds, black hellebore and mugwort

“Image. A human head cut off at the neck. It gives petitions, makes the wearer bold and magnanimous, preserves the body, protects against witchcraft, and turns evil and spells back upon those who work them.”

Also Astro-meteorology and Algol
With Sun rising - Snow
With Saturn - cold and moist

Last edited:

leomoon

“Image. A human head cut off at the neck. It gives petitions, makes the wearer bold and magnanimous, preserves the body, protects against witchcraft, and turns evil and spells back upon those who work them.”

:andy: Good to know this. Something I had not known before. :smile: