The marriAge time

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is with Venus in the chart. Therefore Saturn will give marriage in an appropriate dasa.
The fourth house has good samudaya ashtakavarga bindus. Saturn gets less than minimum points in bhinnastakavarga.
The seventh house has very inadequate samudaya ashtakavarga strength.
As Saturn does not give results early there could be some delay in marriage.
You are going through the major-period and sub-period of Ketu from 20/Jan/2017 for the next six months.
Ketu is in sambandh with Mercury and Saturn and Mercury are also in sambandh. Hence Ketu major-period could give marriage.
Ketu is in transit in Aquarius during its sub-period. Due to poor samudaya ashtakavarga strength Ketu may not give good results relating to marriage during this transit.
The sub-period of Venus will start from 18/June/2017 and continue till 18/Aug/2018. Venus has very good bhinnastakavarga strength. This appears the time for marriage.

Hardhitaaaa

Saturn is with Venus in the chart. Therefore Saturn will give marriage in an appropriate dasa.
The fourth house has good samudaya ashtakavarga bindus. Saturn gets less than minimum points in bhinnastakavarga.
The seventh house has very inadequate samudaya ashtakavarga strength.
As Saturn does not give results early there could be some delay in marriage.
You are going through the major-period and sub-period of Ketu from 20/Jan/2017 for the next six months.
Ketu is in sambandh with Mercury and Saturn and Mercury are also in sambandh. Hence Ketu major-period could give marriage.
Ketu is in transit in Aquarius during its sub-period. Due to poor samudaya ashtakavarga strength Ketu may not give good results relating to marriage during this transit.
The sub-period of Venus will start from 18/June/2017 and continue till 18/Aug/2018. Venus has very good bhinnastakavarga strength. This appears the time for marriage.

Kindly tell abt love or arrange if possible

Saturn90

Kindness is hardly valued...and 'free service' is probably seemed as cheap too...people even don't say thank you before asking another question....

mathur_dinesh

This only shows the misuse such fora are put to by people who ask questions just out of curiosity as the answers come free of any charge.

Hardhitaaaa

Kindness is hardly valued...and 'free service' is probably seemed as cheap too...people even don't say thank you before asking another question....

The second question was a part of frst question only i just repeated it as i thought he wud have skiped. It

N u never know how charity wrks as u are seeing one side of the coin its the area we are good at we help others n so does i do in my area of strenght but who cares of ur opinion without any strong base
For refrence just check earlier questions by me. That includes ATHANKFUL GeSTURE for each answer i got
Just this one completing my question thats all i did
Dnt comment whn u knw Thetruth partialy😏

Last edited: