Astrology Gemini and 4

Shamir

In astrology-numerology connection does Mercury gemini represent number 4

david starling

In astrology-numerology connection does Mercury gemini represent number 4

I use #3 for Gemini, numbering the signs from #1 to #12, Aries to Pisces.

Mercury is domicled in Gemini, but I don't number the planets.

The most interesting to me is #10, Capricorn. The Tree of Life, as it's sometimes called, has 10 categories, with the first at the top and the tenth at the bottom.
Capricorn relates to both of them, because 10=1+0=1, with #1 as the number for Aries. So, astrologically, the #10 Goat converts through numerology to the Ram. And ,the Elements of these two Cardinal-signs have it as Matter converted to Energy, (Earth to Fire).

david starling

I consider these #1Aries-#12Pisces numbers to be part of actual interpretation of what qualities Signs impart to placements, although Elements and Modalities are first and foremost, followed by symbolic imagery.

Then there's the "key words" for each Sign, which seem fairly accurate:

• Aries----------I Am
• Taurus-------I Have
• Gemini-------I Think
• Cancer-------I Feel
• Leo-------------I Will
• Virgo----------I Analyze
• Libra-----------I Balance
• Scorpio-------I Desire
• Sagittarius--I See
• Capricorn----I Use
• Aquarius-----I Know
• Pisces---------I Believe

I learned these, along with Elements/Modes, Imagery, and Numbering, from Rosecution astrologers when I was first introduced to astrology in the late 1960's.

david starling

Notice that the Even-Numbered signs are Earth and Water. And, the Odd-Numbered signs are Air and Fire.

The Prime-Number signs are Aries, Leo, Libra, and Aquarius.

Two of the opposites, Gemini/Sagittarius and Taurus/Scorpio, can be numerologically connected by square root and cube root:

#3 Gemini is the square root sign of # 9 Sagittarius. And,
#2 Taurus is the cube root sign of # 8 Scorpio

I see this as making them less opposite than they might appear on the surface.

dr. farr

I consider these #1Aries-#12Pisces numbers to be part of actual interpretation of what qualities Signs impart to placements, although Elements and Modalities are first and foremost, followed by symbolic imagery.

Then there's the "key words" for each Sign, which seem fairly accurate:

• Aries----------I Am
• Taurus-------I Have
• Gemini-------I Think
• Cancer-------I Feel
• Leo-------------I Will
• Virgo----------I Analyze
• Libra-----------I Balance
• Scorpio-------I Desire
• Sagittarius--I See
• Capricorn----I Use
• Aquarius-----I Know
• Pisces---------I Believe

I learned these, along with Elements/Modes, Imagery, and Numbering, from Rosecution astrologers when I was first introduced to astrology in the late 1960's.

So did I, during the early 60’s (my first study of astrology in 1962 was via manly hall’s astrology books). I guess we are both old timers!

david starling

The Great Conjunction works for Modernist* astrology, and a 200 year Air Element ties into the upcoming Aquarian Age quite nicely.

The rulership change from Saturn to Uran isn't a problem, since it's a change in Element regardless of rulerships.

*I use "Modernist" in place of Modern, because what's modern now could change in the future. And, I use "Traditionalist" in place of Traditional, because the tradition of astrology itself isn't limited to the time period beginning with Hellenistic astrology, which is what's being meant by "Traditional Astrology" in today's context. Instead, it's MUCH, MUCH older. It also includes Chinese, Sumerian, ancient Egyptian, and Babylonian astrology.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Tonight, a waning gibbous moon conjunct Gemini's 2 brightest stars in the "Twins' heads": Pollux on the Left and Castor on the Right: 2 stars or "the boys or men" hugging the moon or "their wife or mother". The number for Mercury for Gemini's 2 twins And 1 Virgo...or is it Virgo is really a 2-sides of a stereotypical woman stay-at-home to raise the children and a powerful queen controls her own affairs and leads her empire's subjects. 2+2 and 2x2 is 4, but 2-2 and 2:2 is 1= the Twins and their wives, but they are 2 families forming a single household, the magic of math and the number 4 Mercury is.

Humanitarian

4 is a Virgoan number, because in numerology, it's trait are pretty much traits of Virgo, and it's ruler is Mercury, so yes, 4 is a Mercurial number, but not a Geminian number

Last edited: