Will I find out his name?

lex6819

Will I find out his name? ***Magic 8 Ball***

Good afternoon all,

I've been racking my brain to try to remember the name of a guy (fellow student, but from another school) I met on a group spring break trip to Israel in 1993, when we were both in college. We attended different schools and didn't have a chance to exchange numbers when we got back to the US, so I completely lost track of him. I've been thinking about him recently, and it really bugs me that I can't remember his name. Will I find a way to discover or find out his name (and if so, does the chart show timing?)?

Attached is the chart I got from Astro.com.

I was romantically interested in him, but nothing really happened during the trip itself. There were always other people in the group that kind of kept us apart. I did feel he liked me and it was mutual, but he remained an acquaintance.

Could I glean the answer using the Magic 8 Ball method and the 11th house for acquaintances? If so, I'm not sure if the 11th house is in Cancer or Leo, as it looks like it's on the cusp from the chart...

Alternatively, since forgetting someone's name isn't really a lost object per se, would I be able to use horary for finding a lost item in this instance?

The item being the name of the person which is lost to my memory.

If a piece of information is considered an item, then would it be the ruler of the second house that I should look at initially: the 2nd house is in Libra, ruled by Venus. Venus is shown to be in the 10th house. 10th house is angular, indicating recovery should be quick.

Going by the summary instructions on this page:

https://innerself.com/content/perso...omething-use-horary-astrology-to-find-it.html

I surmise this is not a moveable item, but the item it most closely resembles might be books or papers (i.e. information), so it might be represented by Mercury. Or, since his name is a piece of information related to a college trip (that was related to a church group actually) that I was feeling nostalgic about ..... it might be Jupiter (for colleges, souvenirs, holy objects).

If I use Mercury, the planet is in the 11th house, in Leo

If I use Jupiter, the planet is in the 4th house, in Capricorn

According to this article, the moon being in the 6th house, and also trine Venus, maybe this means I'm likely to find the information? (i.e. I'm likely to find or remember his name?):

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

Any advice on this kind of missing memory question would be great! It's not technically an object, so I don't know if or how horary could be applied to the question? I'm missing a name that I can't remember. If the missing object horary isn't the way to go with the question, I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• findname.png
    findname.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Interesting question.
However, even if we can find an answer in the horary as to whether you will remember the name, you still will be without the name.
Have you thought of using a Ouija board, that would spell out the name?

Chrysalis

Or following on from what Elena has said, you could write each letter on 26 pieces of square card. Then meditate on him, shuffle cards (or even place cards in a dark bag if they're small and put your hand inside to shuffle around and pick one) then pick cards until you feel the need to stop.

Maybe you could obtain a clue from this.

lex6819

What about the Magic 8 Ball method of horary?

Should I repost the question on that board?

If I do use magic 8 ball to answer the question I posed, I'm not sure which house to choose.

I didn't have a relationship with this guy back then, so maybe the 11th house, for friends/acquaintances?

I can't tell if the 11th house is in Cancer or Leo. Looks like the cusp. If Leo, the answer is yes (the Sun), if Cancer it's a maybe I think (the Moon) -- if I remember the magic 8 ball rules correctly...

What do you think?