Will I be able to find a new job in time?

ScorpAsc5

Hi!

Hope you all are doing well.

Today morning I lost my job and being in a foreign country with strict visa rules does not give me much time to find a new one and get back on payroll.

I hope this chart could show some positivity. Please let me know... if I will be able to find a new job in time... roughly less than 2 months...

I tried to read my chart ... Myself Mars in 5th house in my own sign. Job Sun in my 8th house in Cancer by co-ruler. Is Moon void? It's in my 1st house. Sun made square with Mars and is separating... looks like the answer is No. Oh well, I might be packing and moving back to my home country...

I thought to ask please let me know!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The lot of employers falls at 4° Saggitarius which you mars in your 6th (whole sign) house of work will trine in 2 time units, as the angles are on fixed i think this would be months rather than weeks or days. So the timing is kinda tight but there is something there.

ScorpAsc5

The lot of employers falls at 4° Saggitarius which you mars in your 6th (whole sign) house of work will trine in 2 time units, as the angles are on fixed i think this would be months rather than weeks or days. So the timing is kinda tight but there is something there.

Hey thank you Chrysalis! Time is really tight as I only have till 30 Aug to get back to employment and 30 Aug actually means 20 Aug as last 10 days are basically just to sell stuff and pack bags if there are no leads. Government takes time to do paperwork. Looks like this time I am really going back home... I hope to find something soon near to my location..

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am not so hopeful.

Moon is weak, but angular. The tiny glimmer of hope i have is if something works out in 5-6 weeks when Moon moves into Sag and trines Mars. Else, I don't think so.