NO love, NO friends, but being told i have super interesting chart, pls HELP!!

Andjelina97

hi guys, can you please help me with my chart.. currently i feel alone in this world.. I have to say that i am most interested about my career and maybe love.. Do you see anything interested here? Also this stellium in 11th, im still young(23) but never had much friends(now 0, probably cuz saturn transit in my11).. Also i have one big wish about my career, but it just seems so hard :)
Heres my chart:

https://www.dodaj.rs/image/LqvEoA

Last edited:

Andjelina97

I made mistake, this is my natal chart:

https://www.dodaj.rs/image/LqvEoA

The one before was just what it would be if i was born 10min later :D

waybread

Welcome to the forum

You have an amazing concentration of planets in Capricorn. This makes me wonder whether you actually prefer your solitude.

However, your north node of the moon conjunct Mars suggests that your personal growth in this life will come from establishing a committed loving relationship.

What are you doing to meet new people?

Andjelina97

Thank you very much for you answer! Im 23 so i guess theres life in front of me..but now&when i was younger its just hard for me to make friends although i have to say people loved me(especially in high school).. but theres just something i can not explain, i never had more than 2frnds.. i had two best friends that i stopped hanging couple months ago so now im alone.. they just started spending more time without me and couple of situations where they just made me leave our friendship, just saw they didnt want me anymore.. and im not a person that would run for smn who doesnt want me..
About my love life, it seems even more emptier than my friendship status :D but i have to say that im more occupied with my wishes and things about job.. Do you maybe see something about my career? I am studing economy, but thats not smth my heart wants.. :)

P.s. sorry about my bad english

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Andjelina97, just wanted to say, you have one more planet in Cap than I do and that makes things pretty tough (in fact the similarity is having me reply since I can see how stuff would work out with your placements - and, you even have the same degree Jupiter as mine nearly :happy: )

Now when you have a lot of capricorn energy you are not going to be very outgoing or socially assertive so your idea of how others approach you is going to be something like, if they are interested they'll make it clear they are - except other people tend to think similarly so if you are not seeming to make the effort they assume you are not interested in talking to them either (generally) and so on. The reason things may have changed so abruptly just now is that for a while Pluto has been in your 11th house (of friends) and recently this year Saturn joined him too - where Saturn generally reduces your associations to only the really important ones and if these friends weren't meant to stay in your life Saturn would basically have them stop hanging out with you. However it is going to get you thinking seriously/deeply about making friends you can rely or count on.

You also have Jupiter in the 11th house though which means you do get lucky with finding people who are good for you as friends and Jupiter should make it fairly easy for you to do so as long as you give it a try.

With Mercury as your descendant ruler (of relationships and 7th house affairs) part of a t-square with Mars and Saturn it would appear you may have a tendency to more easily attract people who are rather mean or unsupportive (or have in the past) who may have given you some negative idea about relationships. Or there is some conflict of needs happening that is making it hard to get into them, however on the plus side you still have Mercury in aspect to Saturn so you could end up with something solid and long-term with some looking - being a Cap guessing you'd be interested in something like that.

Good luck, there is nothing wrong with your Cap planets, they just work a little differently than some of the other signs when it comes to socializing.

waybread

If your real interest is fashion design, I think your chart would support your pursuing it. Sun-Neptune-Venus conjunct, moon in Venus-ruled Taurus.