The natal chart all interpretations welcome

aquarius7000

Yes I have a good relationship with my mom 😍

Was in banking full of women. Now teach people in business I for their degrees. Businesses such as banking, corporate places so gender is mixed. Banks were full of women though. Now some colleagues are women but don’t see them as my work is alone going to people and the people are mixed gender
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.

Hkk

Account Closed
The teaching line (Jup and Sat connected to Moon in Leo) is excellent for you. You need something where you have the feeling you are one instructing/ directing (Leo involved) to the world (11th) and best in groups (11th). Leo Moon conj. N Node in the 11th also shows potential for charity work with children. You might want to consider teaching children for free or in some way working with specially-abled children. You will be excellent at that.

I don’t think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol it’s not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldn’t like at all.

aquarius7000

I don’t think I would like that. I have lots of neices and nephews which had put me off children lol it’s not my thing. I prefer adults. What do you think about Chiron squaring my Nn?

I can see where I get the teaching children part from leo but that part of I wouldn’t like at all.
I have stopped using Chiron and Lilith in my readings. Sorry.

aquarius7000

Oh ok. Do you look at traditional only then or for another reason?
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.

Hkk

Account Closed
I use traditional rulerships, so for eg Mars for Sco, etc. I do look at the generational and impersonal planets like Ura Nep and Plu but only in terms of house placements and transits in natal charts.

Sometimes I look at fixed stars and the lots (like lot of fortune, etc) as part of traditional Astrology.

Speaking of your N Node conj. your Moon in the 11th actually shows doing work for the betterment of humanity in groups, whichever way you like.

I see! Yes that sounds good to me. Humanity work in a leo way right? Being in the spotlight?

Chrysalis

Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.

Hkk

Account Closed
Having your NN in 11th house Leo is about you having to learn to push yourself forward in terms of being in the spotlight within groups, pushing forward to make yourself be seen and not to be hiding within the group's shadow (SN Aquarius) you're wanting to make yourself be seen as an individual (NN Leo). I think also as Aquarius is about detached relationships with people and not forming close ties, within groups and with friends you don't make close friendships so easily, you don't feel like you are seen and valued as an individual (sun) so you just stay in the background, this in turns makes you become detached.

Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I don’t understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if it’s my Nn and I’m pushing myself there why is it so hard? It’s got to be Chiron squaring it, right?

Chrysalis

Thank you C 😊 I do try with friendships but I don’t understand it all. Yes I do find it difficult but then if it’s my Nn and I’m pushing myself there why is it so hard? It’s got to be Chiron squaring it, right?

It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.

Hkk

Account Closed
It's hard because it's your NN, SN is where you came from and what you already know, so to develop your soul further you need to move towards your NN, but because this is something new, its something we find hard because we are afraid of what we are moving towards and how it's going to be for us.

But yes also having your moon in this house/sign with the NN, and squaring Chiron, is probably not helping you.

No it’s not the best aspect. I’ve heard a square is never ending where as an opposition you can try and overcome as it’s back and forth but with a square there’s nowhere to go

Chrysalis

I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.

Hkk

Account Closed
I've been looking into my nodes too recently, ive just looked at yours to see what planets are aspecting them, as i was asking about aspects to the nodes the other day on here to see if they mean anything with the node not being a planet. Just focusing on your venus trine your NN, i wonder if with it being a trine venus is here to help you move towards your NN?

So you use your venus qualities (however they manifest for you) to help you with your 11th house NN. Idk i just thought of that now, it may not even be true.

I hope so. I’ve been looking into my nodes since 2016/2017 when I think it was my nodal return or going towards it.
I hope my Venus will help as that’s my ascendant ruler too which would be good.

Hkk

Account Closed
Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldn’t be into astrology as it’s my comfort zone. I’m going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?

Chrysalis

Also had this thought: Aquarius south node in 5th must mean Aquarius type hobbies -5th house - does this mean I shouldn’t be into astrology as it’s my comfort zone. I’m going backwards instead of forwards towards north node?

Id see it more as feeling comfortable about being part of a group in your 5th house hobbies, your NN would be about needing to be able to stand out from the group and be your own person, maybe even do something solely Hobbie wise where you would be able to stand out and be seen.

Our SN is usually with us half of our lives, we need to know how we are with our SN to then be able to know how we need to move then to our NN. So the SN is like a seed that then grows into the NN.

david starling

NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

NN is about how one emotionally affects our shared reality now, based on one's past emotional experience, as represented by the SN.

It's an emotionally-charged flow, from SN to NN, because these are the Moon's nodes.

It's best to let it flow naturally--that's good magic.

If we have positive aspects to our NN in our chart, will these planet/s help us with moving towards our NN, or doesn't it work like that?

Chrysalis

Definitely works likes that!

Oh so i was right then :biggrin: it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?