my marriage ????

Astroqueen07

hi all,

Iam now begining to get worried ,been hunting for a groom since last 7 years, but nothing clicks, infact two times was close to engagement but it dint click.

my details are april 07 , 1983, tob : 14.42pm , mumbai
i shall be grateful for response.
Attaching my chart for reference.

thanks

Attachments

• my astrlogical chart.png
    my astrlogical chart.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 40

himanshul

the main cause of your delay in marriage is your seventh lord saptamesh (saturn) is in the house of happiness...i.e 4th house..
you secretly craves for the opposite sex and you have always desired to be in partnership...and you are very emotional about it.....

But in your chart I see that you are very self centric...isn't...unable to do some compromises....either you want your way or no way....

By the way you are quite emotional due to your ascendent...how ever your chart promises marrige for sure...as you seventh lord saturn is exalted in the fourth house denotes that you will get or you seeks happiness through your spouse...and it won't be wrong to say that you often thinks that you will be happy when you will get married...

however your spouse be somewhat emotional and conservative in nature..handsome and sometimes witty....and will be generous...also..

you will meet your spouse in a homely setting ...according to the will of your mother or any close relative...
All I can say is that you have to wait for the right time....do some changes in personality...and you will certainly be happy..

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Major-period of Jupiter is going on till April/2030. Jupiter is in sambandh with Mars which is associated with Venus in the chart.
Venus and Saturn are in sambandh.
Mars is between Mercury and Venus in the chart but the influence of Saturn interposes between Mars and Venus. Saturn is a cause for delay in marriage. Saturn is retrograde. Its influence is therefore of receding nature.
Has your education been disturbed or even stopped so far in life?
Your marriage starts from June/2016. You may develop a relationship/have an engagement by August/2016 but marriage may take a year or slightly longer from now.:pouty:

Astroqueen07

hi himanshu,

thanks for the reply however to me its still unclear when can I get married? I will be nearing jup/Saturn by July...anything better...
sometimes witty? I need a smart and clever guy.. :)
have never craved the opp sex..but yes..once in awhile think its good to have a man who can love u unconditionally.

the main cause of your delay in marriage is your seventh lord saptamesh (saturn) is in the house of happiness...i.e 4th house..
you secretly craves for the opposite sex and you have always desired to be in partnership...and you are very emotional about it.....

But in your chart I see that you are very self centric...isn't...unable to do some compromises....either you want your way or no way....

By the way you are quite emotional due to your ascendent...how ever your chart promises marrige for sure...as you seventh lord saturn is exalted in the fourth house denotes that you will get or you seeks happiness through your spouse...and it won't be wrong to say that you often thinks that you will be happy when you will get married...

however your spouse be somewhat emotional and conservative in nature..handsome and sometimes witty....and will be generous...also..

you will meet your spouse in a homely setting ...according to the will of your mother or any close relative...
All I can say is that you have to wait for the right time....do some changes in personality...and you will certainly be happy..

Zappy

hi all,

Iam now begining to get worried ,been hunting for a groom since last 7 years, but nothing clicks, infact two times was close to engagement but it dint click.

thanks

Your marriage will be celebrated in Jupiter Dasa, Saturn Bhukti and Venus Antara. This comes to 23rd April 2017.

Astroqueen07

Last year i had astrologer tell me 2016 june for sure, now its 2017 ...lol with all due respects i have been hearing this same story for past 7 years. :andy:

himanshul

absolutely..every question directly or indirectly related to astrology...that what I believe...

however the reason why I asked so is because your Rahu aspects your 4th house of happiness..since your seventh lord is in your 4th house means that you will be very peculiar about getting happiness from your spouse...because Rahu is unorthodox and passionate..but on the other hand saturn is opposite of rahu i.e its orthodox and conservative...so there I guess might be some mental agitation running in your mind regarding partnership issues...

by nature you have been a very emotional girl...caring...and lack of discipline in your life...so your requirement is to have that guy who could be able to handle all your emotional vividness.....and though makes you disciplined..

Astroqueen07

hello ,

May i request learned astrologers to respond, iam having sleepless nights over this, i am matrimonial sites,some how the conversations dont move ahead, lets not discuss if iam choosy ( this comes spcly from non astrologers ) i understand there is an external force whos help i require, the magical force called destiny.. AS PER MANY ASTROLOGERS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE PAST 7 YRS, EVERYTIME I MET THEM TEHY WOULD SAY ITS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT MONTH, I HAVE SPENT TRYING HARD COMMUNICATING WITH GUYS EVEN THE ONES BELOW STANDARDS/ WAY BELOW EXPECTATIONS.

WHAT CAN BE AN UPAYA TO THIS??

PLS GUIDE.

THANKS

hi all,

thanks