Reversed Page and Ace of Wands

retinoid

I did a spirituality tarot reading (how am I spiritually) and did a past present future spread

The past was the lovers
The present is the Page of wands reversed
The future is the ace of wands reversed

I strongly associate with the page of wands...everything is blocked mentally and spiritually. I have no intuition and no paths. And if this continues, then the Ace of Wands-R will be my next step.

The wands demonstrate spiritual significance, and so I need to know how to get this turned around....Any spiritual lee way that I get I immediately get confused and am in a cloud again. Any suggestion would be much appreciated...

RaptInReverie

How about doing a follow up reading and asking for clarification.

Also, what people or situations are occupying so much time that you have no energy to put into spiritual matters? Do you meditate, study, and keep yourself in good health? What else is going on that is more important?

Last edited:

Euthenic1

Echoing what RaptInReverie said, regarding a follow up reading, I have found that adding a "summary" card to readings helps me "get" the message(s) the cards have for me. Here's a spread that, I hope, will help you sort things out:

1. What is at the root of my confusion?
2. What do I need to stop doing to gain clarity?
3. What do I need to start doing to gain clarity?
4. [Overall message/Affirmation card]

Based on the suit and number of each card, you should be able to pinpoint a possible spiritual, emotional, mental or physical block.

Lastly, if at all possible, try to meditate on each card for a few minutes rather than the reading as a whole.

Peace and blessings,
Euthenic1

Anachiel

I did a spirituality tarot reading (how am I spiritually) and did a past present future spread

The past was the lovers
The present is the Page of wands reversed
The future is the ace of wands reversed

The Page of Wands RX, shows a need to be silent about a matter, to not reveal so much about what you are working on and, to some extend, reserve your creative energies for creating, rather than expressing or conversing about your projects, at this time.
It basically is saying this is a time for patience and working on..whatever you are working on...rather than expresion, revelation or conversation about the matter.

The Ave of Wands RX is just echoing this trend in the future. That it is not a time to hold the torch high but, rather keep your cards close to your chest, be conservative and cautious and patient.

So, it seems, to me, from that spread, that you made a choice (the past) and now you have to weather out the right timing for it to come to fruition (the present), In the meantime, continually work to progress the matter while remaing conservative, quiet and patient knowing the right time will present itself for more expression when it is available (the future).

retinoid

The Page of Wands RX, shows a need to be silent about a matter, to not reveal so much about what you are working on and, to some extend, reserve your creative energies for creating, rather than expressing or conversing about your projects, at this time.
It basically is saying this is a time for patience and working on..whatever you are working on...rather than expresion, revelation or conversation about the matter.

The Ave of Wands RX is just echoing this trend in the future. That it is not a time to hold the torch high but, rather keep your cards close to your chest, be conservative and cautious and patient.

So, it seems, to me, from that spread, that you made a choice (the past) and now you have to weather out the right timing for it to come to fruition (the present), In the meantime, continually work to progress the matter while remaing conservative, quiet and patient knowing the right time will present itself for more expression when it is available (the future).

Interesting way to put it but I am not really sure what it could be. I am working on a novel, but this was a spiritual reading. So I am not sure. I may do another reading as per the other responders but I am trying to move away from these things

retinoid

Echoing what RaptInReverie said, regarding a follow up reading, I have found that adding a "summary" card to readings helps me "get" the message(s) the cards have for me. Here's a spread that, I hope, will help you sort things out:

1. What is at the root of my confusion?
2. What do I need to stop doing to gain clarity?
3. What do I need to start doing to gain clarity?
4. [Overall message/Affirmation card]

Based on the suit and number of each card, you should be able to pinpoint a possible spiritual, emotional, mental or physical block.

Lastly, if at all possible, try to meditate on each card for a few minutes rather than the reading as a whole.

Peace and blessings,

Euthenic1

I'll try that lay out thanks