What's wrong with opposite gender in a relationship?

acmicasa

I have dated girls, either they turned out to be cheaters or manipulators or liars. Is it in general that they are like this or is it my bad luck that I end up with these kind of girls ? Do I have to accept all this nonsense ?

In last relation, I was about to get married to this girl, but it turned out she was a big liar. Is it something natural that everyone accepts about opposite gender or is it me who always end-up with these people ?

I have started to despise opposite gender, but still there is a hope left for some reason. I don't know why they just can't be truthful.

Anyways, is there a chance of having a happy partner in future ? If yes, when ? When can I expect marriage ? Is it going to be arrange or love ? Although love has not been a great experience in my case. None were fulfilling in any aspect of life, be it physical or emotional.

What does the chart say ? What's wrong regarding me with opposite genders ?

DOB : 02/02/86
TOB : 00:22
POB : Fatehpur, UttarPradesh (25.77 East, 81.10 North )

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

In your relationships you feel that the other party has not come to you with open cards and in the end you are left unhappy and sad. This has aggravated even more since last one year.
I am afraid this will remain so for the next one and a half years more.
Both your Mars and Venus are under close influence of Saturn which has caused delay in marriage.

acmicasa

In your relationships you feel that the other party has not come to you with open cards and in the end you are left unhappy and sad. This has aggravated even more since last one year.
Both your Mars and Venus are under close influence of Saturn which has caused delay in marriage.

Thank you so much. Yes, that's a sad thing, I can not even designate them with the title love.

It's a long time, a year and a half. Does it also say this influence was there for like past 8 year ?

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

Please confirm few points:
1. Do you keep discussing about different religions, gurus or higher learning? Also you keep mentioning the changes Govt has to make for society betterment.
2. Do you choose job on emotional level rather than on monetary basis.
3. Do you have multiple relationship most from career related.
4. Do you complain about expenses or gossip about sexual issues?

acmicasa

Please confirm few points:
1. Do you keep discussing about different religions, gurus or higher learning? Also you keep mentioning the changes Govt has to make for society betterment.
2. Do you choose job on emotional level rather than on monetary basis.
3. Do you have multiple relationship most from career related.
4. Do you complain about expenses or gossip about sexual issues?

1. Yes, I do. I like to see world in a particular way, but that's far from what I desire.

2. Yes. I like satisfaction more than money, but I realise the world looks only for money, they won't say but that's the stupid truth.

3. Nope

4. Nope

Last edited:

acmicasa

Is there any remedy or gemstone or anything which can be of help.

As per the chart which Gemstone will help ?

acmicasa

It's interesting what you said here 1.5 years ago. Its accurate. Hope things go better from here on-wards. Thank you so much for sharing your readings.