Last days in my company

ocelot

Next month my contract is ending. Will my company prolonged my contract?

Attachments

• poso.jpg
    poso.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 38

Aria Venue

I am sorry ocelot but this chart doesn't look promicing. venus on algol, part of dismissal mars and venus is about to find mars contrantiscion (more or less in 3 something units of time), even mars seen as a lesser malefic while venus will turn kind of "besieged" between mars and saturn's contrantiscion. uranus on asc treated as a fixed star (beware uranus-pluto-neptune are not astrological planets neither a fixed star or arabic part, neither rule signs or cast aspects, only in conjunction or in opposition (about 2 orb) to relevant planets or cusps ) speaks also about sudden disruptions, once more a negative testimony of the forthcoming situation..Saturn as your job recently changed sign gaining more dignity in aquarious (saturn in his domicile-triplicity-term) while only in venus face (a minor interest, almost not worthy of mentioning it), still mars again as the lesser malefic is about to aspect him (even though in Saturn's domicile) so once more is a testimony of affliction.And obviously venus soon to leave her domicile and lose her dignities.

So the only positive testimony could have been this void moon( nothing will change), (technically we use that term in general:(VoC) when it will not make any more aspects to another planet while in its current sign ).This is a tough period globally as you may understand due to corona pandemic and cuts and losses, workwise are to be expected...unfortunately:sad:So fingers crossed for the void moon
I really wish you all the best:love:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Its Uranus on the ascendant i don't like, and both moon and mars will make their next aspects by a square to Uranus. When mars squares Uranus, you venus will lose your dignity having moved into Gemini and the protection from Jupiter you are separating from. And moon/contract will in 3-4 degrees (weeks) move into the detriment of Employer/Saturn.

So i don't think they will renew.

Can you not use these few weeks to find something else, just incase the inevitable happens?

ElenaJ

Difficult times for all.
Moon void only touches ascendent ruler Venus by degree.
Mercury rules both the job and your income, and conjuncts Neptune in the 12th, Neptune also rules the 12th.
Is it possible they might keep you on but without a contract? Paying off the books?
Hopefully, the void of the chart will just maintain the status quo and not mean a termination.

ocelot

I don't know I am anxiety ridden now.
I am not so young anymore i am 28.
Don't know if I will ever make career. Well it could be worse.
I hit my target way over 100 percent last month. Why they will not prolonged my contract? I am very intuitive person so I have this feeling long time ago

Last edited: