Will this co-worker resign?

Suede

Question: will this co-worker resign

Hi everyone. Just wondering if we can do analysis for situation like this ?

The querent want to know if this co-worker (slightly senior) resign.

Should we use 11th house to represent co-worker?

It doesn't seem to be the colleague will be moving from the role soon but looks like he is exhausted dye to sun mercury combustion.
What do you think?

I would like to learn how to read this situation

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_hr.64879.152220.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_hr.64879.152220.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sunrise

Question: will this co-worker resign

Hi everyone. Just wondering if we can do analysis for situation like this ?

The querent want to know if this co-worker (slightly senior) resign.

It doesn't seem to be the colleague will be moving from the role soon but looks like he is exhausted dye to sun mercury combustion.
What do you think?

I would like to learn how to read this situation

Thanks

dear a similar topic has been answered here too:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123080

can i ask you why did you took the 11th house please?? Or as significator Mercury???

Re: Will this co-worker resign?
as about your question i will give my opinion when you give me your thoughts about the above.

Suede

Hi sunrise. Thanks

11th house. I was thinking friend / colleague, so I jump to conclusion of 11. But refer back to the other thread, we should use 7th, that mean he is represented by Venus, and just move into Taurus, which is a strong sign for Venus. It just move into new sign, it could mean he just move into a new role or something like that and unlikely he will move or resign. Venus will apply conjunction to Uranus, will there be any significance?

On the contrary the querent is mars in the last degree meaning a) querent will move on very very soon or 2) should we read as the person Aldy move on to something else?

Sunrise

Hi sunrise. Thanks

11th house. I was thinking friend / colleague, so I jump to conclusion of 11. But refer back to the other thread, we should use 7th, that mean he is represented by Venus, and just move into Taurus, which is a strong sign for Venus. It just move into new sign, it could mean he just move into a new role or something like that and unlikely he will move or resign. Venus will apply conjunction to Uranus, will there be any significance?

On the contrary the querent is mars in the last degree meaning a) querent will move on very very soon or 2) should we read as the person Aldy move on to something else?
dear suede here is my interpretation for this chart, if i took the correct significators (Mars for the questioner and Venus for the co-worker).

the colleague - co-worker looks from Venus. It was really in a mess, it really must have been difficult, Venus in Aries was in its detriment and within the 12th derivative house. Really *****.

But now if you see this afflicted Venus just step into the Taurus (zero degrees of initial degrees). This shows us that it will slowly begin to take strength and push on its "legs". A planet when it changes the sign and we just see it in the initial degrees shows us that it has not yet found its balances, it is still in the lost, but Venus has not just changed sign is in its own space that tells us that it will gradually strengthen and will has control. Also Taurus is a fixed sign that shows stability rather than movements and quick changes, to the contrary, slow.

So this colleague is not going to give up, but he will be able to stand strong and will be able to cope with any situation because he will have this control in a stable and patient way.

Will this co-worker resign?
no will not resign.

IleneK

Premium Member

I can't answer your particular question here, but I can say that in the near future, when querent/Mars changes sign into Cancer, it will be weakened since it moves into the sign of its fall.

So I would urge querent to remain where s/he is until the repercussions of this weakening are understood.

Suede

So I would urge querent to remain where s/he is until the repercussions of this weakening are understood.

Thanks Ilene

Oh... noooo!!! Looking at the chart it will be another 2 signs it gain the strength. It will be a while.. like 60 weeks?

Thanks for your thoughts

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilene

Oh... noooo!!! Looking at the chart it will be another 2 signs it gain the strength. It will be a while.. like 60 weeks?

You are welcome, Suede.

It will be another five signs.
Mars will have to move through Cancer, Gemini, Leo, Virgo and Libra before it is in its dignity again in Scorpio.
I see no strength for the querent in this particular matter. Rather, s/he should either tolerate it or leave it once querent understands how his/her weakness plays out in the current situation.