Is he going to reply today?

Sandrasan

So, I was overworked and tired and a tiny bit cold a couple of days ago... and we did write yesterday etc but today he didn't reply, yet... now I don't know if heis going to get over it and all will be fine or if he moved on over such a minor incident (that seemed to mean a lot to him...)
Asc degree is as late as possible, moon is void... he is in a pitted degree but in my term... looks bad for today. I guess he is with his accountant and might prioritize that after me being not as enthusiastic as he deserved.
What do you see happening? Thank you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 35

Chrysalis

There should be some contact from him when moon reaches his antiscia @ 6° aquarius, so in say around 8-9 time units/hrs.

lilithofeden

So, I was overworked and tired and a tiny bit cold a couple of days ago... and we did write yesterday etc but today he didn't reply, yet... now I don't know if heis going to get over it and all will be fine or if he moved on over such a minor incident (that seemed to mean a lot to him...)
Asc degree is as late as possible, moon is void... he is in a pitted degree but in my term... looks bad for today. I guess he is with his accountant and might prioritize that after me being not as enthusiastic as he deserved.
What do you see happening? Thank you :)

What is your gut telling you? The ASC is late in degree, usually meaning that the querent (you) already knows the answer. The moon is VOC, which suggests that nothing will come of it. While he may reply, your question is asking if he will reply today. Judging by the late ASC and moon being VOC, I think it will be a no.

IleneK

Premium Member
You will always be disappointed eventually, engaging in this kind of helicopter mother micro- observation of responses. Always. If he is the right guy, the one for you, then over time he will be prioritizing many things before you. And you will do the same, too, by the way. That is the way that normal human relationship works.
So you may wish to loosen things up a bit, lift your eyes from your phone...you will be very glad you did. Really.
I am truly truly wishing you the best.

Last edited:

Sandrasan

You will always be disappointed eventually, engaging in this kind of helicopter mother micro- observation of responses. Always. If he is the right guy, the one for you, then over time he will be prioritizing many things before you. And you will do the same, too, by the way. That is the way that normal human relationship works.
So you may wish to loosen things up a bit, lift your eyes from your phone...you will be very glad you did. Really.
I am truly truly wishing you the best.

Yes, absolutely. I feel tense, I was really tired and not capable of being nice, now I worry I've ruined it.
Thank you.

Sandrasan

What is your gut telling you? The ASC is late in degree, usually meaning that the querent (you) already knows the answer. The moon is VOC, which suggests that nothing will come of it. While he may reply, your question is asking if he will reply today. Judging by the late ASC and moon being VOC, I think it will be a no.

Thank you.

My gut... I'm not sure I can trust my instinct when I'm kind of fearful.
But will let you know.

Does anyone see if he is really angry/hurt or some other reason, as we spoke inbetween, and while rather coldish, it was better than no contact at all.