Will this month?

Marizkora

Good afternoon to alll,
i made this question "will i get pregnant this month ??" and i will try to read this chart.
I m not an expert so if anyone or Tik or anyone is near please be my quest...:wink:

First of all saturn in the first is a big no, as i ve already read . Also the asc is very late which is meant that the answer is already answered .
Despite all this i would try to continue mostly because i want to learn the way to interpret a little bit horary .

First house ruler aries. In leo . i don t know what does this mean. I quess its not fruitful. Aries is in conjuction with the mercury the lord of 10th... i dont know...is that good? is this a sign of something.. 10 th house has to do with the job or the science..
On the other hand In modern astrology the lord of scorpio is pluto. Pluto in capricorn with good options think its ok ..but we keep going with the traditional .

Fifth ruler aries, and last but not least moon in pisces fruitfull and in the forth house BUT .... in conjuction with neptune grrr... very strong neptune.. also i dot know what does this mean...
aries moon no conection... so the answer is again no.

I m curius about that opposition between sun and moon...
seperate option..sun ruler of 9 th?? right???
and moon co ruler of eighth???? i mean what this could tell us?
idon t know anything about transaction of light.. i ve read it but i can not understand it. i need more examples...
so i have one more question if anyone hel p me... in this chat could we tell maybe when will i became pregnant ? or i have to do another question and another chart?
thanx in advance

Attachments

• astro_2at_chr_hr.36927.5165.jpg
    astro_2at_chr_hr.36927.5165.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47

rafaella

Not seeing pregnancy. Mars is barren. Have you being trying to get pregnant for a longtime? I think you should check your natals for more information, post natal in natal/read my chart section.

Last edited:

tikana

Good afternoon to alll,
i made this question "will i get pregnant this month ??" and i will try to read this chart.
I m not an expert so if anyone or Tik or anyone is near please be my quest...:wink:

First of all saturn in the first is a big no, as i ve already read . Also the asc is very late which is meant that the answer is already answered .
Despite all this i would try to continue mostly because i want to learn the way to interpret a little bit horary .

First house ruler aries. In leo . i don t know what does this mean. I quess its not fruitful. Aries is in conjuction with the mercury the lord of 10th... i dont know...is that good? is this a sign of something.. 10 th house has to do with the job or the science..
On the other hand In modern astrology the lord of scorpio is pluto. Pluto in capricorn with good options think its ok ..but we keep going with the traditional .

Fifth ruler aries, and last but not least moon in pisces fruitfull and in the forth house BUT .... in conjuction with neptune grrr... very strong neptune.. also i dot know what does this mean...
aries moon no conection... so the answer is again no.

I m curius about that opposition between sun and moon...
seperate option..sun ruler of 9 th?? right???
and moon co ruler of eighth???? i mean what this could tell us?
idon t know anything about transaction of light.. i ve read it but i can not understand it. i need more examples...
so i have one more question if anyone hel p me... in this chat could we tell maybe when will i became pregnant ? or i have to do another question and another chart?
thanx in advance

Yes dear

I m looking at your chart bb with judgement

tikana

no dice

i am not seeing a pregnancy

mars is under sunbeams
moon is fertile but it is ineffective
dispositor of mars is barren

i dont like mars here at all ..

mars applies to MH treatment.. i'd go to the doctor

Marizkora

i mean whats the meaning of MH?? I cant understand the acronymium..i mean the whole phrase of MH what is
I Could t find it in google. ΜΗ is mental health?

tikana

yeah mental health lol .. horary charts are mental hospital .. 10th house rules the crazy doctors

MH - midheaven

Marizkora

Thank you rafaella.. I see some ootions in natal and in progressive such as progressed sun in conjuction with natal venus and also jupiter transit in the fifth making many options especially with Pluto which has an applying trine with moon in the natal and also in solar conjuction asc moon and jupiter ..thought you knew what might be.