jungian typology (mbti) and planetary affinities

iauiugu

i find myers-briggs is a little vague and changeable, but the so-called cognitive processes/functions seem to be permanent to people

i feel they have a deep correlation with the archetypes of some planets, and was wondering if people of different types might feel a special 'affinity' for some of the planets

for example i'm an INFJ, dominant introverted intuition, which I relate to pluto, ruler of the underworld and what's hidden below the surface, conspiracies, compulsions, taboos

i feel pretty 'plutonian' in a lot of ways; despite myself i generally get to a point where i like sharing my 'controversial' opinions about the 'true nature' of things

anyways:

i relate uranus and extroverted intuition, strongest in ENFPs and ENTPs, second strongest in INFPs and INTPs

saturn with introverted sensing, strongest in ISTJs and ISFJs, second in ESTJs and ESFFs

jupiter and introverted feeling, strongest in INFPs and ISFPs, second in ENFPs and ESFPs

mars and extroverted thinking, strongest in ESTJs and ENTJs, second in ISTJs and INTJs

venus and extroverted feeling, strongest in ESFJs and ENFJs, second in ISFJs and INFJs

mercury and introverted thinking, strongest in INTPs and ISTPs, second in ENTPs and ESTPs

pluto, introverted intuition, strongest in INFJs and INTJs, second in ENFJs and ENTJs

and last, ceres (?!?) with extroverted feeling, strongest in ESFPs and ESTPs, second in ISTPs and ISFPs

do you relate your jungian type to these particular planets, or am i reaching here? :sideways: