[Obligatory post about how Venus in Scorpio people are better]

Phoenix Venus

[Insert comment about how Scorpio people are better in every possible aspect in comparison to every other sign. Such intensity, such gaze. Such emotion!]

[Insert :love:]

[Insert three hours of agonizing over whether he really doesnt give af or just playing hard to get. Insert hes so mysterious.]

Blaze

Account Closed
Y-yeah? Well I got Pluto conjunct Pluto and conjunct Transpluto with the Dark Moon Pluto! I was gonna say understand but you need a high level of spirituality to even grasp the basis of a Plutoish pluto in a natal chart.

Bruh, My Pluto is conjunct my lilith and even Mercury. It gives me super sonic soul banging powers. I walk different realms when I love a woman and phuck her past life self.

INTENSITY. DEDICATION. LOYALTY. SEXY.

obsidianmineral

[Insert three hours of agonizing over whether he really doesnt give af or just playing hard to get. Insert hes so mysterious.]

[Insert story about how they played so hard to get at work where they intensely looked at poster and just knew everything about them. Insert story about how coworkers told them that Venus in Scorpio wants them but don't admit to it]

obsidianmineral

Bruh, My Pluto is conjunct my lilith and even Mercury. It gives me super sonic soul banging powers. I walk different realms when I love a woman and phuck her past life self.

Did you know that Scorpio is the ruler of every other sign? Also, Mars is not the ruler of Scorpio, cause Scorpio rules Mars man.

sadge

Are you sober?

Phoenix Venus

My aura is so cold a snow storm hangs around me. My eyes break glass and turn my enemies to stone. I'm such a badass that I killed the doctor for slapping my perfect bum upon being born.

I drink blood and have psychic powers.

INTENSE DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE.

The makers of jaws crafted the shark mouth out of my baby teeth.

I used the Pube of my ex to carve his name into my titty.

The rock smelled what I was cooking.

Upside down pentagram. Anarchy. Let's get f*cked up and destroy some sh*t.

Blaze

Account Closed
Closed or moved. I'm the bane of all serious sammies on here, thanks to CT an I messing around, soooo my name alone guarantees mods jumping in.

Also I'm high on Gemini Mercury. It's better than meth or red-bull.