Will I lose my virginity to him?

dr. farr

Probably will not happen in the near to intermediate future:

Magic 8 Ball = 5th house = Aries = Mars = no (it won't happen)

Modernist Lunar horary: Moon's next conjunction is with Uranus = probably not (unless under unexpected or very unusual circumstances)

Ankara:
Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Quesited (him) = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
5th house (sexual relations) = Aries = Mars
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = yes
-Mercury flows away from Mars = no
-Mars in its fall in Cancer = no
-Moon flows away from Jupiter but towards Mars = neutral
Totals:
2 no testimonies
1 yes testimony
Net = -1 testimony = probably no

Deirdre

I'm a newbie but u shouldn't

Saturn on your ascendant - not good
you as moon signifying your emotional status is between Neptune - illusions and deception, and kiron the called wounded healer.

if we take him as 5th ruler of romance fun and sex...he is in your 6th and his 12th. Probably he might be hidding sth? Is he related to your routines of daily basis or is colleague? And being in Gemini is not good either...i read somewhere might indicate tendency to flirt.

tikana

@deiredre yeah he is a very emotionally detached and flirtatious guy I can tell you that, it's interesting that a lot of people are saying no considering the fact I suffer from paranoia and almost all men scare me.(besides him I feel safe in his presence but that's probably the neptune you were talking about lol) the thought of me being sexual with someone else seems so....weird. And it's funny because I asked a horary question about if my crush(him) was my future husband and most people said yes so knowing that just makes me want not want to lose it to anyone else besides him. Oh well, I'm gonna just let life play out and see what happens.

lose your virginity to a person who loves you ... it is such a sacred thing a lot of women regret losing to the wrong person

sex is kind of watching grunting couple playing tennis just without hearing the ball hitting the floor or tennis rocket.

Last edited: