Single for 5 years.. Any luck in love?

Horus

It's funny you ask if I've ever dated a saggi. Most of the important people in my life I have noticed are Saggis. My Dad, my son, my ex (son's father), 2 best friends growing up were saggis. I am naturally drawn to them:lol:

Your Part of Marriage is also 13°13' Sagittarius in H4.

:whistling:

Save

aquarius7000

So last year in February, T Neptune conjunct my DC. I went on a first date the exact night the conjunction was at 0 degrees, and my date and I hit it off like we were made for each other...But I noticed he became distant, and on the lunar eclipse he broke up with me out of nowhere. It turns out he was trying to get back with his ex. She didn't want him back and she contacted me to tell me what was really going on. The guy proposed to me in his attempt to woo me back!!!...
And that is a good way to describe what can happen during Neptune transits over the 1st - 7th houses. Indecisiveness, deception, feeling that you know the other well, though you might hardly, but, often, in the end, disappointment and nothing concrete.

The next significant moment was around August and September. My Jupiter return brought love and money (Natal Jupiter is conjunct Natal POF in my 2nd house)...
And, that is what I thought when I looked at your chart because your Jupiter return happened in your 2nd house, but Jupiter also rules your 7th house. I am not so much into lots and points. I am more into the mainstream planets.

lilithofeden

lilithofeden,

I was single for over two decades. You'll survive several more years or longer.

As to the astrology, there are a number of ways windows of opportunity for relationships can be opened up. None of them involve asteroids or solar return factors. Saturn and Pluto's transits 21-22 south have aligned in declination at/near parallel to your natal Venus [22S27]. However, because of natal Neptune [21S45] being in that area parallel your Venus, some significant developments changing your worldview and personal ideals are first prioritized so that any experience of Saturn and/or Pluto upon your natal Venus can be a developmental period rather than a traumatic one. Keep that in mind. *I don't know what you mean by "Saturn and Pluto's transits 21-22 south" or [22S27] or my Neptune being [21S45]. What is this called so I may look them up?*

In review of previous relationships what did you learn about yourself and about relationships that you want to change? *Well,
my last REAL relationship happened when I was 15 and lasted until I was 19. It was a toxic relationship; abusive, manipulative, and just bad. I have learned how to be strong on my own; be independent; how to persevere through tough times and use my passion and drive to get me through.
I've also done a lot of soul-searching and found myself. I'm comfortable in my own alone time - in fact, I need to to "re-charge" and center myself.
I have learned what I want and don't want in a relationship. I have learned what my deal-breakers are and how to form my own boundaries, as I used to let a lot of things that I didn't like slide, which only made problems worse down the road. Basically, I feel like I know what I bring to the table and I am not afraid to eat alone, but I am ready to share what I have to offer with someone special. I feel like I have worked on myself long enough now that I want to be a team with someone and build a life together.*

You've previously experienced (in 2016) Saturn and Pluto 20-21 south in transit parallel natal Mercury [21S04], which would have initiated lessons, study, changes in thinking, etc. Formal education is one thing, but what have you learned through it that could better empower you in relationships too?Last year, as I mentioned in a reply above, I had 2 breif romantic encounters that had a considerable effect on me. I learned that words mean nothing without action, but that actions and words may not mean anything either as sometimes people are not totally truthful or they may not even understand what they are feeling. So I have learned that TIME and CONSISTENCY are the indicators to go by, not how much lovey-dovey things are said, how many flowers or gifts he buys, or even how many times he goes out of his way to drive 3 hours to see you after a long day at work.
Everyone has their own internal demons they battle, and only time will show them. I've also learned that I can be a bit pushy or eager to start a relationship when the other people feels like it's too soon. The feeling of "losing your mind" with all the chemicals and hormones rushing through the body at the beginning of a relationship is enough to make me drunk in love and that is a DANGEROUS place to be. I feel like I loose all control of my better judgement and it's essentially a bad place for me. Neptunian much?*

If these are not prioritized and learned, you may find your experience of Pluto opposite natal Mars an unpleasant one, characterized possibly by a stronger sex drive with less discrimination or mental clarity about others than you might normally have. This is important to understand, because Neptune will soon begin its transit parallel natal Moon (in Sept) and you'll want to have some mental/spiritual clarity about yourself so as to not believe everything you see through its rose colored glasses.

If your Asc figure is basically correct, then during that time Neptune will also have turned back to be opposite it. It does present a window of opportunity for relationships, but one colored by idealism or lack of clarity. In fact, with prog Mercury-Rx in close parallel with prog Neptune (Asc/DC significators) expect the clarity of your understanding and ideals of any relationship to be tested. The
relationship may start with some kind of apparent imbalance in which one helps the other. Just be sure it moves towards balance not dependency. During that time (Sept-Nov) Jupiter will transit conjunct your Sun. That opens the window of opportunity more. One of the more important things is being honest about what you expect -- or first letting go of any expectations, especially those that may be
unfair to unsuspecting persons looking to meet someone halfway in an authentic way. Involving deception in any way in relationships will only complicate your life in rather unpleasant ways. Start with honesty and stick to your guns. I am known to be fairly blunt, and I pride myself to live an honest life because otherwise, my anxiety would eat me alive. I may even come across slightly intimidating because I make myself clear and set my intentions out on the table perhaps too early on, which makes me come across as "pushy", as I stated above, to start a relationship.
(this is what I have been told from someone I had been seeing for 3 months. Mind you, he's an Aquarius and was in no means ready for a relationship but we tried anyway. What a disaster that was.) I feel like I know what you mean when it comes to an imbalance in the relationship. I've found myself trying so hard to make someone see my worth and what I have to offer, but they never did. I read a quote "If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value". And I resonated with that strongly.*

However, Uranus' approach back into square with natal Mars and Pluto's transit opposite it warn against hard expectations. Expect things to be off-and-on, or to show some volatility that is not sustainable.

Spring/summer of next year (2018) Uranus will transit quincunx (150°) natal Jupiter (co-significator of your DC), and this represents a window of opportunity itself, but which will not be predictable as to exact timing or its nature.

I wrote my comments in pink in the text

lilithofeden

Uranus' placement in H5 (courtship phase) and its hard aspects with Mars and especially the Moon (a planet rather integral to relationship and cohabitation) are what need to be transmuted positively. Healing work on the Moon (particularly as it relates to your mother and the family split during your formative years, where pain was associated to relationship/marriage) will resolve the subconscious block to forming a lasting union.

*Sigh*... So I have been told by a trusted karmic hypnotherapist/astrologer old friend of mine... I've been working on that. Baby steps.

That's also ("coincidentally") approximately how long it will take for T. Saturn to finish its passage through houses 4-8, Placidus. In ten years it should just be finishing up the 8th, where Neptune will be too. Uranus will be in your 10th near the MC so there may be a change of careers then too...to a home-based business with a partner perhaps?
I hope so :w00t:

lilithofeden

Your Part of Marriage is also 13°13' Sagittarius in H4.

:whistling:

Save

I just had to check... The guy I met last year (on the exact day that T Neptune was transiting my DC at 0 degrees) has his NN at 13°06' Saggi. He was the only person who ever proposed to me in my young 24 years... LOL (I was 23 years old at the time!!)

Last edited:

Taurus9

It's funny you ask if I've ever dated a saggi. Most of the important people in my life I have noticed are Saggis. My Dad, my son, my ex (son's father), 2 best friends growing up were saggis. I am naturally drawn to them:lol:

Well, sometimes I have to ask things in a humble way that I may already know the answer to intuitively through experience but have no objective evidence to back-up why... :joyful:

By the way, this isn't relevant to your experience, but a lot of women aren't lucky enough in love to have had the similar proposals and resultant abundance. So, some may interpret it as lucky even if you don't feel that way.

This is a shot in the dark, and I could be very wrong here, but I think something is going on with Capricorn in your chart. It is in your house of pleasure and there is a lot of negative expanded and forceful energy around delusions but I can't tell how this manifests. I have similar placements in Cap in 5th, but very different planets aspecting and types of aspects. That said, what it does for me is makes me chase Capricorn Suns nonreciprocally in a Neptunian delusion which I think is Venus at the time.

I don't know what it makes you do, but conceptually and metaphorically I feel it is like astrologically Venus is screaming, "I'm here", and we're saying in our experience, "Where are you Venus? Why am I so unlucky? Why won't you listen to me? When is it going to happen for me?". In the meantime the Venus transit happens and we are still none the wiser as to where the love and the luck was that all the astrologers predicted.

lilithofeden

Well, sometimes I have to ask things in a humble way that I may already know the answer to intuitively through experience but have no objective evidence to back-up why... :joyful:

By the way, this isn't relevant to your experience, but a lot of women aren't lucky enough in love to have had the similar proposals and resultant abundance. So, some may interpret it as lucky even if you don't feel that way.

This is a shot in the dark, and I could be very wrong here, but I think something is going on with Capricorn in your chart. It is in your house of pleasure and there is a lot of negative expanded and forceful energy around delusions but I can't tell how this manifests. I have similar placements in Cap in 5th, but very different planets aspecting and types of aspects. That said, what it does for me is makes me chase Capricorn Suns nonreciprocally in a Neptunian delusion which I think is Venus at the time.

I don't know what it makes you do, but conceptually and metaphorically I feel it is like astrologically Venus is screaming, "I'm here", and we're saying in our experience, "Where are you Venus? Why am I so unlucky? Why won't you listen to me? When is it going to happen for me?". In the meantime the Venus transit happens and we are still none the wiser as to where the love and the luck was that all the astrologers predicted.

That is very insightful! I can resonate with what you said about being deluded by Neptune, thinking it's Venus.. I had a thought though. Perhaps we approach the courtship phase with a Capricorn feel... willing to put in the hard work and effort and reap the rewards later, combined with the neptunian delusions to make us believe that if we work hard there may be something for us down the road... which in my experience just chases the other person away. Hmm

Taurus9

That is very insightful! I can resonate with what you said about being deluded by Neptune, thinking it's Venus.. I had a thought though. Perhaps we approach the courtship phase with a Capricorn feel... willing to put in the hard work and effort and reap the rewards later, combined with the neptunian delusions to make us believe that if we work hard there may be something for us down the road... which in my experience just chases the other person away. Hmm

Makes sense to me. Although I'm still undecided whether the other person would ever stay regardless of the chasing or not and perhaps the hard work actually keeps them at first but it just isn't who they are at all. A relationship should never really be that kind of hard work anyway, but I agree we do it for rewards later that we believe will come but aren't going to come. Interesting indeed.

Kannon

lilith,

Planets' movements north and south of the celestial equator are Declinations. They can be viewed at astro.com by clicking on the pdf link right above where you display your chart image. It opens a separate tab and lists the declination position for each planet/point.