Lifelong astrologer reneges - need help!

katydid

Re: Lifelong astrologer abandons me at agonizing time

Astrologers are just people. Something must have happened in her relationship with you that made her feel it was time for her to step away. :bandit:

I doubt she had any malicious intent. Maybe she did not think she could help you and she wanted you to teach out to a different source for that help?

It does feel, from the tone of your post, that you might have become too dependent and too reliant upon her.

Coming here is a great thing to do. But pointing a blaming or shaming finger towards your past astrologer might make some of us hesitant or uncomfortable going forward...:pouty:

katydid

Re: Lifelong astrologer abandons me at agonizing time

If your Saturn was conjunct her Sun, just as the pattern with your abusive Mother, then your astrologer/friend did you a favor by stepping away. :ninja:

As you say, time for YOU to deal with this karmic debt and work through it on your own. :bandit:

I can hear from you that your life has been quite a difficult struggle. All of this work now means the next will be much smoother...:cool:

Meditate on it. Write about it. Sing about it. Talk about it...ponder it. Accept it. Grieve about it. Own it and Love yourself.