Am I a Mahapurush...??

Ditto

Another thing which I viewed in your chart was that you might have met your spouse in environment where professional negotiations or partnership takes place according to bp lama one meets his or her spouse in the condition related to house in which venus is placed..but I don't fully agree on it as Venus also influence the house on which it has its drishti..so it should be mixed effect..isn't.....so where do you think I'll meet her..?

Yes, and it's a fun fact: in Barbara Pijan site, it says that my partner would be met during an "arranged circumstance", and would have a profession of (...) law (...).

My partner is indeed a lawyer and the "arranged circumstance" was a blind-date set up by a best friend of mine, which was totally out of the blue and right in the start of the last antardasha of Ketu(-Mercury)/beginning of Dasha Sandi. Go figure!

So, if your Venus is in Libra, I'm betting it will be in a very venusian enviroment, most likely also related to Law since Libra is the sign of excellence for that. :)

Ditto

But Ditto your partner I suppose must be older than you..due to your saturn influence...is it true..?

what about mine...?

Oops, forgot to mention that. Yes, I'm younger! In your case, since Saturn doesn't affect the 7th house nor the 7th house lord, I don't think she will be older.

Ditto

Have you done any research in vedic astrology by which we can find out spouse name from the native birthchart....??

No, not at all... I'm from the West though, so I don't know if in India there are some other, more "esoteric" ways to now that. Maybe using numerology and the alphabet. I don't know, I really only work with Vedic Astrology. :)

Doodleloo

But Ditto your partner I suppose must be older than you..due to your saturn influence...is it true..?

what about mine...?

saturn influence on 7th doesn't necessarily mean older spouse. Just maturity in the spouse, be it through age or through mentality.

Doodleloo

Have you done any research in vedic astrology by which we can find out spouse name from the native birthchart....??

This seems incredibly dubious to me. Probably made a little more sense back then when Indians typically only married people near them.

himanshul

No, not at all... I'm from the West though, so I don't know if in India there are some other, more "esoteric" ways to now that. Maybe using numerology and the alphabet. I don't know, I really only work with Vedic Astrology. :)

No its a part of vedic astrology....only...I know a technique...given by BV Raman but through it one can able to know the nakshatra name of future spouse but...these days in people basically name them not by the nakshatra..but by their own will.......thus it become difficult...

himanshul

After reading your post 4… multiple number of times Ditto..I stuck to a phrase when you said “with a great need on your part to woo her……”

yes you are true ..great need to woo her …yes but the first ‘her’ not the second ‘her’ …reason is that I am **** sure of myself..that one day I’ll commit to her…after that no matter what would be the result..whether she says yes or no………. and the day when I decided this was the first day when I met her…I am super sure of my self that I will do what I have intended…7years I been without her..constantly making myself remember her and my motive…In these 7years I finished school….did my college..did some jobs….girls were there…. some hot…some super hot…..but the thing which said to me was NO….Himanshu…don’t get deviated….remember your goal….and be single till you have done your job…during these years my life was absolute reverse of the life of other guys….mostly guys seeks opportunity to hook up with girls but I always seek for opportunity to not to get entangled with someone…..so probably this was the exact reason why I remained single since then…

so i wondered that what is that in my chart which is responsible for this kind of attitude of mine….and is my marriage karma shaped like this..??

Ditto

After reading your post 4… multiple number of times Ditto..I stuck to a phrase when you said “with a great need on your part to woo her……”

yes you are true ..great need to woo her …yes but the first ‘her’ not the second ‘her’ …reason is that I am **** sure of myself..that one day I’ll commit to her…after that no matter what would be the result..whether she says yes or no………. and the day when I decided this was the first day when I met her…I am super sure of my self that I will do what I have intended…7years I been without her..constantly making myself remember her and my motive…In these 7years I finished school….did my college..did some jobs….girls were there…. some hot…some super hot…..but the thing which said to me was NO….Himanshu…don’t get deviated….remember your goal….and be single till you have done your job…during these years my life was absolute reverse of the life of other guys….mostly guys seeks opportunity to hook up with girls but I always seek for opportunity to not to get entangled with someone…..so probably this was the exact reason why I remained single since then…

so i wondered that what is that in my chart which is responsible for this kind of attitude of mine….and is my marriage karma shaped like this..??

Dear himanshul, I think now you are reading too much into this and relying a bit too much in Astrology. Just do what your heart intends; it always knows best.

In the end, we already know the answers to our questions, deep inside. Astrology is just an instrument. Don't let your free-will go unused. :wink: