what if querant and quesited are same planet?

obscuredemerald

if the same planet like Jupiter/venus/Mer/Mars/saturn rule the matter and the querent.. use Moon to rule you!

This has been discussed numerous times on this board.. look in Horary Technique.

Questions are fine.. but you are making things complicated. Simplify things for yourself. Then make it more elaborate!

and in your first chart, it would have shown if you should call him first regardless if you asked that or not.

There are gazzilion horary charts here on the board that have resolution and update outcomes. you can follow through them and figure out why and how they were approached.

I'll look through them....you're right -- that would be a better way to learn. .. thank you :)

I'm currently trying to get a better grasp on reading and understanding natal charts foremost...it wouldn't hurt to look through the other horary threads

tikana

nativities bore me to death.. dont ask me to help you to read them
umm i had written a couple of articles on nativities. after that i was like "agrh BOORING!"

obscuredemerald

umm i had written a couple of articles on nativities. after that i was like "agrh BOORING!"

Lol no worries. ..i won't. I'm just using that as a starting point to understand the effects with certain placements. .. and then move on to more

obscuredemerald

Your articles. .. are they posted anywhere? It would be cool to see them. You have a really good grasp on horary. I'd imagine you are great at what you did do with natal chart info

tikana

Lol no worries. ..i won't. I'm just using that as a starting point to understand the effects with certain placements. .. and then move on to more

okay here is how you do it

1. learn which planets sit comfortably and uncomfortably in which house
2. learn the element that is that planet in
3. understand chart patterns (above or below the horizon and East/west distirbution of the planets, which form does your chart make bowl, seesaw, locomotive)
4. which planet is getting the most of aspects
5. the strongest and the weakest planet
6. what is lord of asce doing / that is your chart ruler
7. look at all your major events and see which planet reacts the most wiht yours. start with transiting pluto and move down to saturn. Pluto is the slowest
8. pay attention to transits agains your mc/ic asce/desc 5 deg orb for transits seem to work
9. the most recent lunar and solar eclipse prior to the event will tell you what psych effect or physical shall you expect. Lunar more inner solar is public/outer.
10. take your parents'charts and match against yours . That will give you the glimpse of a pattern of your own child if you have one or a football team
11. analyze what your 10th and 4th houses conditions are ruling planets and etc.
7th house same thing

start with the basics

obscuredemerald

okay here is how you do it

1. learn which planets sit comfortably and uncomfortably in which house
2. learn the element that is that planet in
3. understand chart patterns (above or below the horizon and East/west distirbution of the planets, which form does your chart make bowl, seesaw, locomotive)
4. which planet is getting the most of aspects
5. the strongest and the weakest planet
6. what is lord of asce doing / that is your chart ruler
7. look at all your major events and see which planet reacts the most wiht yours. start with transiting pluto and move down to saturn. Pluto is the slowest
8. pay attention to transits agains your mc/ic asce/desc 5 deg orb for transits seem to work
9. the most recent lunar and solar eclipse prior to the event will tell you what psych effect or physical shall you expect. Lunar more inner solar is public/outer.
10. take your parents'charts and match against yours . That will give you the glimpse of a pattern of your own child if you have one or a football team
11. analyze what your 10th and 4th houses conditions are ruling planets and etc.
7th house same thing

start with the basics

Thank you :) this is super helpful :)

Nacho

Banned
What happens if when casting a relationship horary, that both the person asking and quesited are ruled by the same planet? How does one read a chart as so?

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/95bdc5564761950e0b04b12030a19cc1.png

Hello,
my dear friend,
if you see two planets aspecting each other (for example Mars and Venus, unaspected by the Moon's light, for example: Sun square Mars, in angle to the Moon, but without applying aspect; then it is a valid aspect relationship.). If, for example, Mars is not aspected by Sun within 10degrees (MAJOR aspect, no quincunx, or semisextiles...;), then it is in aspect; as long as it is not out-of-sign/boundaries-by-sign, for example:
Mars in 20°Aries, in trine aspect to Venus in 15° Leo;
IT IS IN ASPECT!
Venus in/at 5°Sagittarius; without doubts; in quincunx(150°aspects,...), is never going to be in true defining relationship with Mars at 15° Scorpio/Skorpius(Scorpionic Energy fields are opposite Sagittarian fields...;)...´+