uranus, Pluto, Moon has brought me to post after years of being a passive reader

mickey

Hi everyone. I have read some of the threads on this site over the years and now finally joined it following what can only be described as the most bizarre, yet fascinating and emotional year of my life. Apparently, it isn't over yet as both Uranus and Pluto return soon to torment my moon for the final time in the Autumn/Winter, gulp! There is also Chrion opposite Pluto, no idea at all what that is about as I think Uranus and Pluto drowned everything else out.
I have been impressed by some of the writings on here. Although I have been interested in astrology for nearly 25 years, i realise i know nothing compared to the community on here. I have attached my chart, with current transits for anyone who wants to know who i am a little bit more and to anyone who wants to take a pot luck at telling what the hell is going to happen in the trilogy of Uranus and Pluto, lol
I just came out of a relationship with a guy who is also being tormented by Uranus and Pluto to the moon conjunction and square and soon to have a final kicking on top of it from Mars square Pluto, poor sod. I have attached his chart too. What a year!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_julie_2013823.29203.63201.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_julie_2013823.29203.63201.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_24gw_23_ian2013823.29159.61525.jpg
    astro_24gw_23_ian2013823.29159.61525.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11

poyi

Premium Member
Hi everyone. I have read some of the threads on this site over the years and now finally joined it following what can only be described as the most bizarre, yet fascinating and emotional year of my life. Apparently, it isn't over yet as both Uranus and Pluto return soon to torment my moon for the final time in the Autumn/Winter, gulp! There is also Chrion opposite Pluto, no idea at all what that is about as I think Uranus and Pluto drowned everything else out.
I have been impressed by some of the writings on here. Although I have been interested in astrology for nearly 25 years, i realise i know nothing compared to the community on here. I have attached my chart, with current transits for anyone who wants to know who i am a little bit more and to anyone who wants to take a pot luck at telling what the hell is going to happen in the trilogy of Uranus and Pluto, lol
I just came out of a relationship with a guy who is also being tormented by Uranus and Pluto to the moon conjunction and square and soon to have a final kicking on top of it from Mars square Pluto, poor sod. I have attached his chart too. What a year!

I tell you what. I am also dating a guy just finally who just got out of the Uranus square Moon, Uranus conjunct Sun, Pluto opposite his Moon, with the mercy of Jupiter in Cancer conjunction his Moon to break the curse. I have never had such a dramatic emotional life my whole life. For this reason alone, we should shake our hands for our great achievements :tongue:

mickey

I would gladly shake your hand.
Both he and I had the same type of transits going on too lol. Uranus conjunct moon and Pluto square moon for him and I Uranus square moon and Pluto conjunct moon for me. Oh and I forgot to throw in that old little devil Nepture square venus when I met him, whilst he had jupiter sextile moon when we met. I wonder which one of us came off the better from this meeting, lol
I hope things more settled for you with him now. Mine has gone

poyi

Premium Member
I would gladly shake your hand.
Both he and I had the same type of transits going on too lol. Uranus conjunct moon and Pluto square moon for him and I Uranus square moon and Pluto conjunct moon for me. Oh and I forgot to throw in that old little devil Nepture square venus when I met him, whilst he had jupiter sextile moon when we met. I wonder which one of us came off the better from this meeting, lol
I hope things more settled for you with him now. Mine has gone

So far as promised and predicted. Jupiter in Cancer had broken the curse of most of the problems. He will have his Jupiter return in Cancer soon. So best of luck for great timing from the sky.

mickey

Thankyou for your post. It will be someone else who gets his Jupiter in Cancer now. I will need to focus now on what other little gems Uranua and Pluto have in store for me. As you say, it has been an emotional rollercoaster, but even with this, I certainly wouldn't have changed the Uranus Moon transit for anything. It took me out of a rut and had me do things I had never dreamed of before. I expect I may end up volunteering for the next moon mission when it hits again soon, replacing the monkeys. Nothing will surprise me with Uranus anymore.
Take care and I hope everything is good for you now

poyi

Premium Member
Thankyou for your post. It will be someone else who gets his Jupiter in Cancer now. I will need to focus now on what other little gems Uranua and Pluto have in store for me. As you say, it has been an emotional rollercoaster, but even with this, I certainly wouldn't have changed the Uranus Moon transit for anything. It took me out of a rut and had me do things I had never dreamed of before. I expect I may end up volunteering for the next moon mission when it hits again soon, replacing the monkeys. Nothing will surprise me with Uranus anymore.
Take care and I hope everything is good for you now

So far so good. Still rollercoaster though. But that is part of the life experiences. I hope your friend also get this Jupiter in Cancer conjunction soon.

mickey

Thankyou and sorry i thought you meant my ex partner would get Jupiter Cancer. I am glad it is better for you. I suspect my ex is writing somewhere on the Internet about a rollercoaster he had with me given I had the same transits, lol who knows!

Marinka

Your natal chart has a 4pm time - is that from someone's memory or is that the time from the birth certificate?