Why im a person that afraid,what reason causes fear to me?

Fireboy

I don't know if any of this is useful, but due to the limitations of astrology, and my limitations as an astrologer, its the best I can do.

emoticon_thumbsup.gif

Well done,it was useful info.

Fireboy

They call me lazy,they say i don't care,they think i don't want,i answer i'm just afraid,i just have fears,they don't believe,they think i'm lying.

Moog

View attachment 21931

Im afraid in my life to do things or moves,why,what causes me the fear?

I read charts in a vedic style, so different placements to tropical astrology.

I think your Moon and Saturn are at odds.

Your Moon is in the 8th house. Your mind and emotions are subject to a regular turmoil. Rahu with the Moon amplifies its effects.

Saturn is in Scorpio in the moon's natural house (4th), aspects the 1st. There is great resistance to disturbances, a desire for stability and orderliness, that is not met. A feeling of high pressure/stress from the environment, causing an anxious response

Your relationship with your parents/mother is likely to have felt at once oppressive and disturbing.

A Jyotishi may recommend Moon remedies, and Saturn remedies. On a more pragmatic level, any kind of practice that promotes an ability to keep calm in a crisis. Particular martial arts may be beneficial to you. Aikido might be a good choice. Otherwise, any relaxing, grounding practices may benefit; meditation, yoga, breathing etc.

Last edited:

Fireboy

I read charts in a vedic style, so different placements to tropical astrology.

I think your Moon and Saturn are at odds.

Your Moon is in the 8th house. Your mind and emotions are subject to a regular turmoil. Rahu with the Moon amplifies its effects.

Saturn is in Scorpio in the moon's natural house (4th), aspects the 1st. There is great resistance to disturbances, a desire for stability and orderliness, that is not met. A feeling of high pressure/stress from the environment, causing an anxious response

Your relationship with your parents/mother is likely to have felt at once oppressive and disturbing.

The important is to know when this phase with emotions(pressure/stress),the cold relationship with my parents,the anti social distance with other ppl will stop causing problems and fears.For how long will continue with this way,in simple words.

Last edited:

Fireboy

The important is to know when this phase with emotions(pressure/stress),the cold relationship with my parents,the anti social distance with other ppl will stop causing problems and fears.For how long will continue with this way,in simple words.

I need to know the time and the period for how long i will passing this bad mood and situation,things will go better in one,two,three,five years,after 2013,2014,2015 or nothing soon?

Fireboy

It isur natal placement, it will remain forever.
u may face very less affects when this position is not activate, but any transits planet (even fast moving moon) can activate it.

That's bad and negative.
jpshakehead2.gif
I'm afraid my parents and especially my father,they influence me negatively.
thumbdown%5B1%5D.gif

Last edited: