The Dark love of Scorpio

scorpio176

I have alot of planets including my sun, venus, and pluto in scorpio and I'm not really controlling but I can't stand to be lied to or led on in a relationship. I don't like people to play with my feelings and I want the one I'm with to be honest with me about everything, I don't really care so much about what they do as long as they're telling me the truth about it and about how they feel about me. I'm not saying I won't fight for what I care about though but I've come to learn that if the other person just doesn't want to be with you no amount of fighting for them is gonna make that happen.

miquar

...if the other person just doesn't want to be with you no amount of fighting for them is gonna make that happen.

Yes this a crucial for lesson for Scorpios to learn.

There's also the issue of when two people want to be together as far as they are aware, but there are deeper currents at work in one or both of them pulling in a different direction. And so things go out of control in one way or another, perhaps involving a betrayal that the 'victim' has willed into being on some unconscious level.

scorpio176

Yes this a crucial for lesson for Scorpios to learn.

There's also the issue of when two people want to be together as far as they are aware, but there are deeper currents at work in one or both of them pulling in a different direction. And so things go out of control in one way or another, perhaps involving a betrayal that the 'victim' has willed into being on some unconscious level.
You just said what I couldn't find the words to say.

M

may28gemini

1st I'd like to re-address about the "soul age" portion of how evolved a Scorpio can love. How can one determine if a Scorpio is an older soul or younger one? Does it take into account of a soul being older by having the majority of planets in later degrees of 20+ (traditionally taught in Karmic astrology) or...?

2nd My Dad has Scorpio Sun/Merc/Venus/Saturn stellium in the 7th house. I grew with up him. He beat up my Mom, he beat me, and then I turned around and stabbed him. That made him stop physically hitting my Mom but the mental abuse battle went full speed ahead. Unfortunately, that was something I was not able to guard my Mom against. I used nearly ever ounce of my will to endure that battle zone before escaping to college.
ALL Scorpio people say they can't stand being lied to but it seems to me that ALL Scorpios will react with malicious vengeance to those who they catch in a lie over anything trivial. And yet, don't forget, Scorpio is NEVER remotely pure where they're above committing sin and speaking lies. Scorpios think that because they so deeply believe in something, it must be true. HAHAHAHA the whole Scorpio depth thing is a really a bunch of hokus pokus that is meant to deceive others into thinking that the Scorpio loves, but what they do love is, in fact, power and control over others. Somehow, it eludes Scorpio that they are not the lord and master and that they're not above every exception. Eventually the laws of every realm will compound to reality and that's when Scorpio will be forced to learn, if they ever learn anything at all.

3rd As long as Geminis are around, we're busting everyone's balls for sport but we especially love messing with Mars people (Aries and Scorpio).

Last edited:

Blackempress

Dark works, powerful works, intense works. But it's not out front in my day to day life. But it does add a succinct flavor to parts of my life.
I am involved in BDSM, and have been using astrology to help understand what makes people tick, what drives them to be who they are. Astrology is complex enough, but applying it to BDSM is even more complex, but beautifully so.

I like this! :devil:

I like a combination of freedom and intense devotion.

Definitely something I concur with!

On the level of close relationships, when we play the wounded Scorpio we want to hide in the shadows and try to pull strings and gain knowledge without the risk of further hurt and humiliation. The wound and the defence seem to come from some dark place within which we would not want to bring into the light of day for others to see. There is a lack of trust, for we are in touch with our own darkness and therefore know that all people ultimately partake to some extent of the same deeply embedded sense of jungle law.

For the more evolved Scorpio, there is a willingness to patiently and non-judgementally give the other the space to bring out parts of their own psyche that have been hidden in some dark place.

Scorpio is concerned with the integration of unconscious energies. The unfathomable source of these energies needs to be honoured, and to try to illuminate them to soon would be to lose them.

Let me extend what I pick from here. Scorpio wants absolute control of their beloved & wants to know everything in order to have power over their passion that they can't escape till the Scorpion has it's fill. For that it will please, seduce or kill it's beloved. (I actually feel like using the word 'prey')

I somehow always associated Scorpion types with the images of that perfect 'Mistress'. The seductress who dressed in anything from sexy lingerie to latex & spectacular ball gowns. She could hypnotize with her eyes or her graceful moves but she would get the man she had her eyes on if she wanted him bad enough. There was no chance of getting a 'no'. In the bedroom everything is chosen step-by-step from attire to the setting, lights, wine etc & sex itself is a transformative 'indulgence'.

Just a fancy picture....... I want the fantasy/ emotional details. Pour em! :lol:

Edited: Found this new pic of Gaga (Venus In Scorpio)- says alot about the Scorpion love- Mysterious, desirable, Lustful, Self-control-Larger-than-life, Knows her worth.

Comments welcomed.

Attachments

• Fame.jpg
    Fame.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Blackempress

Scorpio is NEVER remotely pure where they're above committing sin and speaking lies. Scorpios think that because they so deeply believe in something, it must be true. HAHAHAHA the whole Scorpio depth thing is a really a bunch of hokus pokus that is meant to deceive others into thinking that the Scorpio loves, but what they do love is, in fact, power and control over others. Somehow, it eludes Scorpio that they are not the lord and master and that they're not above every exception. Eventually the laws of every realm will compound to reality and that's when Scorpio will be forced to learn, if they ever learn anything at all.

My, that was one story!

Perhaps I can relate to how you feel bout Scorpions because of my Dominant Gemini. Despite being a Cancer, I never found any Scorpion Trustworthy. I find Scorpion men attractive but then standing with one, it's like I'm looking into his soul with him looking into mine. He knows that I'm too hard to hold down & I know he's gonna lie/cheat to me & the relationship just explodes before even starting.

poyi

Premium Member
I somehow always associated Scorpion types with the images of that perfect 'Mistress'. The seductress who dressed in anything from sexy lingerie to latex & spectacular ball gowns. She could hypnotize with her eyes or her graceful moves but she would get the man she had her eyes on if she wanted him bad enough. There was no chance of getting a 'no'. In the bedroom everything is chosen step-by-step from attire to the setting, lights, wine etc & sex itself is a transformative 'indulgence'.

Just a fancy picture....... I want the fantasy/ emotional details. Pour em! :lol:

Very true, if I want a man, I will totally do all the above....fortunately I have never fell in love with any married man or man already have girlfriend.

Scorpio is very persistent, being water and fixed sign. I get what I want and nobody can win over me if I decided to fight with you.

Verbally, physically, mentally, psychologically, and even spiritually, I will fight till I die. The sign of Mars and Pluto, the fearless warrior and Hades.

Rather it is obsession, evil or just deep into your core. The Power of Scorpio, Lord of the underworld, will either give me rebirth or destroy me.

poyi

Premium Member
My, that was one story!

Perhaps I can relate to how you feel bout Scorpions because of my Dominant Gemini. Despite being a Cancer, I never found any Scorpion Trustworthy. I find Scorpion men attractive but then standing with one, it's like I'm looking into his soul with him looking into mine. He knows that I'm too hard to hold down & I know he's gonna lie/cheat to me & the relationship just explodes before even starting.

In the mind of a Scorpio, there is only one; the rest are for lust.

There are two types of Scorpio the one not yet transformed and the one had transformed.

The one not transformed or resisted to the transformation of Pluto are drowning into the sin of Pluto, sex, violence, abuse in all forms, victim and/or perpetrator, addiction, obsession, control, thirst of power, taboo, unlawful lusts, and for those committed to the transformation of Pluto, are the extreme oppositions of the above.

The lord of the 8th house, the 2nd level of water houses, transcendence, transformation, living within but not being controlled by the power of 8th house and Pluto are the lessons to be learned.

For example, to be controlled by sex, or to be the one using sex to control other or to be the one living within but not being controlled or control others by using sex.

I cee

A few more words then............
Venus sq pluto.

When younger, I needed constant affirmation of how desireable I was.
Hated with a vengeance, rejection from the opposite sex.
I learned very early on how to charm, not always overtly or conscious of this at time.
I liked to test men, I wasn't even ever very interested in them and new within seconds whether the relationship was worthwhile, but I liked to play!
Of course no one wins this game, and usually I was the hurt party, because I wasn't playing fairly or honestly with my own heart.
Pluto goes deep but positively he brings from the darkness into the light, has to show his hand.

Trust is an issue for venus/pluto.
If one insists on delving into anothers soul, then you need to acknowledge the price for that. So you have to do like, no tiptoeing around the edge, hiding your heart whilst trying extract from another, pluto wants you to pay up!
As someone else put earlier, you can't control anothers heart, they'll come to you when ready or not.
This is a hard lesson to learn, but I did and life is less exhausting now, it takes a lot of energy to control what can't be controlled.

When I was first with my current partner, he hated my picking!(as he called it)
But, if something was wrong with us, or someone was decieving him, I could smell it a mile off and wouldn't give up until it was aired and resolved, to me this was honouring the relationship, to him it felt like a vulture picking over bones.
But he does thank me for this now!

Horus

I believe it's critical to evaluate on a case-by-case basis and be careful about making sweeping generalizations on any one sign as applying to every single person born under that sign. That's sunsign astrology and inaccurate; the entire chart must be considered. It must be recognized that every person is unique, and on a path which is changing. While my natal chart has remained the same, I am not the same person that I was in my teens, or twenties, having learned many lessons and undergone extensive healing work.

All signs have positive and negative overleaves, the latter through which we are challenged to evolve. Any sign can be "dark" , and hard aspects with the malefics (especially Pluto) can evoke the negative side of the shadow. Other signs are perfectly capable of jealousy, dishonesty and manipulation; Scorpions do not have the monopoly on such traits by any means!

However, Scorpio is the sign karmically-designed to deal with the shadow part of the personality in self and others. I say 'karmically' because the soul chose to be born with Scorpio placements from having been overwhelmed by their dark side in a prior incarnation -irregardless of their sign then. It is also possible that a soul ends up becoming a Scorpio as an emotional, karmically-reactive placement to having been betrayed in the past life, and that is the origin of the fundemental insecurity which drives jealousy and the need to be in control. The ultimate intention is to heal/transform these issues. The challenge is to become aware of the deeper self (which Scorpio is predisposed to do), and not to be overtaken by the shadow, or the dark side with which they are unconsciously fascinated, and to heal their wounds.

In the subject of this thread, I believe that one of the main lessons for Scorpio Suns and Scorpio Venuses is to learn the true meaning of love. Oftentimes, the passion and obsession felt for another person is confused with "loving them" simply because the emotions are intense. But fulfilling one's desires and cravings has nothing whatsoever to do with really loving and caring for another human being.

Last edited:

scorpio176

I'm not abusive but I also grew up in an abusive home so maybe that has something to do with it. I just don't like to be lied to about how someone feels about me. Meaning if you don't love me don't tell me that you do cause I will know. Other than that I'm very easy to get along with. When I love someone I love them for everything that I like in them and everything I dislike as well. There's were things get complicated and I don't have the words to describe what it's like.

Fragoso

Why is it termed 'dark'?
Venus is in detritment in scorpio; moon falls there - that's why scorpio is known for being dark... 2 planets that represent emotions (and to be open with them, to share your emotions with others) are not well positioned in scopio.

As I have scorpio venus I can relatet to everything you mention... intensity (yeap - that's my middle name in relationships - not only of romantic nature); jealousy (yes - i hate when someone puts between me and my friends :devil: i would kill for take that person away!) and possessiveness (of curse).
I have deep relationships with people and scorpio also attracts 'domination issues'. In general scorpio venus doesn't like to be submitted to any kind of authority specially in a relationship. So they tend to be dominant even if it's in a direct or indirect way. When healthy, relationships are experienced with intensity and scorpio is able to use them to transformation (pluto's influences... kill to reborn)

M

may28gemini

My Dad has Scorpio Sun also:w00t:...hm....More and more I realize how we have similarities... it is not accidental that we met...

i know! it's quite eerie and fascinating that we have such similar charts! before you, i hadn't met anyone that's a gemini born close to me. i always end up meeting geminis born a few years after me or a few before. i'm glad you messaged me because i did see your chart but didn't get to message you because i had forgotten your id! i'm so horrible with names unless there's personal introductions.

All signs have positive and negative overleaves, the latter through which we are challenged to evolve. Any sign can be "dark" , and hard aspects with the malefics (especially Pluto) can evoke the negative side of the shadow. Other signs are perfectly capable of jealousy, dishonesty and manipulation; Scorpions do not have the monopoly on such traits by any means!

However, Scorpio is the sign karmically-designed to deal with the shadow part of the personality in self and others. I say 'karmically' because the soul chose to be born with Scorpio placements from having been overwhelmed by their dark side in a prior incarnation -irregardless of their sign then. It is also possible that a soul ends up becoming a Scorpio as an emotional, karmically-reactive placement to having been betrayed in the past life, and that is the origin of the fundemental insecurity which drives jealousy and the need to be in control. The ultimate intention is to heal/transform these issues. The challenge is to become aware of the deeper self (which Scorpio is predisposed to do), and not to be overtaken by the shadow, or the dark side with which they are unconsciously fascinated, and to heal their wounds.

In the subject of this thread, I believe that one of the main lessons for Scorpio Suns and Scorpio Venuses is to learn the true meaning of love. Oftentimes, the passion and obsession felt for another person is confused with "loving them" simply because the emotions are intense. But fulfilling one's desires and cravings has nothing whatsoever to do with really loving and caring for another human being.

actually no, not all signs have a "dark" side, scorpio just so happens have a very prominent dark side. capricorn doesn't have monopoly on coldness but they could easily take the cake. leo isn't the only one that's prideful but sure as heck love ruling over others with pride.

good thing i was born a gemini with more gemini and libra planets. i don't have issues with dropping things and letting go. it's the scorpios who make things difficult on themselves and on others around them. what a drag. i know exactly what it's like to be born to a person who's got too much scorpio karma and it was no cakewalk. it wasn't a cakewalk for my mother to be married to my dad. our household was always a battlefield. my karma was to be the buffer in the battlefield and i could have sworn it drained my "soul" and yet, i survived. anyone who survives scorpio karma are either lucky, brave, or both.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Well, I have a Venus and mercury in Scorpio, both conjunct Pluto in the 2nd house.

I know for me, my feelings in relationships are very intense. Im either all in or you just don't exist, and when I say you don't exist I mean it.

It is dark, from my experience because you fall in love, deeply. Something along the line changes, and you know it on a gut level. It's like the one thing you have hung to us about to leave and that's when things get darker, and more intense. Not everybody can handle it I'll say that much.

But you hang on to something that wants to leave and slowly slips away. But u keep chasing it because something about the emotional roller coaster can somewhat excite you. It's like a subconscious game of cat and mouse and Pluto is always the cat in that game. I've been deeply in love and had to let go, although I didn't want to because I had devoted so much time and energy and I was so sure that it would work. Even now I may hear silent whims of chasing that particular love again but I kno it's time to move on but the love is still there

So my Venus in Scorpio may not love perfectly and may make my relationships difficult but it's real love and a deep desire for intense expressions of love. Like"hold me while the flames consume us and I'll protect you with my life"

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

i know! it's quite eerie and fascinating that we have such similar charts! before you, i hadn't met anyone that's a gemini born close to me. i always end up meeting geminis born a few years after me or a few before. i'm glad you messaged me because i did see your chart but didn't get to message you because i had forgotten your id! i'm so horrible with names unless there's personal introductions.

actually no, not all signs have a "dark" side, scorpio just so happens have a very prominent dark side. capricorn doesn't have monopoly on coldness but they could easily take the cake. leo isn't the only one that's prideful but sure as heck love ruling over others with pride.

good thing i was born a gemini with more gemini and libra planets. i don't have issues with dropping things and letting go. it's the scorpios who make things difficult on themselves and on others around them. what a drag. i know exactly what it's like to be born to a person who's got too much scorpio karma and it was no cakewalk. it wasn't a cakewalk for my mother to be married to my dad. our household was always a battlefield. my karma was to be the buffer in the battlefield and i could have sworn it drained my "soul" and yet, i survived. anyone who survives scorpio karma are either lucky, brave, or both.

It's easy to see why u look down on the Scorpio sign so much, and yes going thru there karma with them is extremely difficult but it's bias to thing this is the only sign with a dark side. I've met alot of scorpios and alot of them were down to earth. Regardless of astrology, it's up to a human being to decide what they will be, we control our actions, not mars

And u said you're glad to have gemini and libra planets cuz u have no problem dropping things but that's a main issue with both signs, they are fleeting preferring to flee rather than deal with any emotional situation. Don't kno if you could call that a dark trait but it sure as hell ain't a good one

And yes all signs have dark sides, they have an ability to be ruled by violence(Aries), they can be very emotional and impulsive(cancer), they can be liars, manipulators and fleety lovers who can't deal with emotional scenes(I'll let u guess that one)Stubborn, abusive, and possessive like Taurus can be. I've seen some one with nothing but air in their personal planets and they were a libra with a libra mars, no aspect to mars and he was very abusive to his girlfriend.

Mars in libra is supposed to be about peace, right? Wrong, it just means mars will be filtered thru relationships so yea every sign has dark sides but it's up to the human being to chose their actions

Scorpio is no different or worse, astrologist just have a way of being dramatic when describing this sign

Caro

MRP! I agree all signs have their darks sides/negative qualities. its is the inabiility to look at the shadow that is the problem with a lot of interpretations.

I think with scorpio types - we have no choice - embrace the shadow or dont survive. not always pleasant.

Im Scorpio asc with neptune in scorpio

Caro

Ha ha ha.

my life these days is a nice cup of tea and a piece of cake infront of the laptop! (huge piece whilst jupiter was in taurus)

but there was once a time..................when things were very different.:sideways: