Asking all vedic astrologers

aishe

Banned
I've been thinking about asking this query for a long time. I have never had my chart commented according to Vedic, cause in my country this is impossible. Actually, most of us do not hear even the name of it.

Personally, I am trying to learn cause it's amazing... But I have limited sources and a little knowledge which doesn't enough for precise prediction. And rely on Vedic forums more than others

My data is;
15 April 1983, 07:25 a.m, Adana/Turkey (female and lagna: Aries)

Please share your thoughts just on marriage time & spouse, need your predictions.
Thank you

Last edited:

aishe

Banned
Ok, I will try to interpret on my own first, but I am not sure it is true or not..

Birth nakshatra is Bharani. Lagna lord Mars is in own house with exalted sun and moon. Venus is also in own house and exalted saturn is sitting in 7th house. (which delays marriage)

.7th house lord in 2nd own house is favourable to get married
.Ascendant lord Mars aspects 7th house with moon is also favourable.
.In navamsa, related planets are so strong too.

But exalted sun against to exalted saturn in 1-7 axis. And despite the venus is very strong (both rashi and navamsa), she is sitting on krittika nakshatra whose lord sun is also very strong in rashi and navamsa, too... And jupiter is in 8th house ( So, how should I interpret all these findings ? )

Just I know, I am in rahu-rahu period. I think this affects me negatively cause I could not have a good relationship for a long time, even I could not meet a smooth partner too...

So, what I know is all these...

On th other side; How can I read the characteristics of spouse and timing of marriage ?

Hope some of you will help me...

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Re: Asking all for help

1. Although, asc. Lord is in own house, but afflicted by Saturn, and with sun in exalted sign, but 1deg. + only, Moon is also Malefic, with Sun. So, will give natal bit irritation, possibility of hot temperament, but Asc. Lord is in asc. will give some extra advantage, for personality etc.
2. 7th house is occupied by saturn, agreed in exalted sign, delay in marriage is expected (according to local system) and married life may also be ....
3. 7th house Lord Venus is in Paap kartari yog (both side malefic planets of 7th and 2nd Lord Venus)
4. Dasha period is Rahu-Rahu-Sun. You are passing through a good dasha for marriage. Rahu is unconditional Karakj for marriage. Rahu is in your 3rd house, its a good sign and house for Rahu. So, you may go for a marriage, where unconventional type of marriage can be expected (but not necessary)
5. Saturn in 7th house - spouse can be aged or looking like that, but Venus is the Lord so, can be better looking too. But malefic impact on 7th house and 7th Lord.
Since you know much about vedic astrology, so you can understand my point.

aishe

Banned

1. Although, asc. Lord is in own house, but afflicted by Saturn, and with sun in exalted sign, but 1deg. + only, Moon is also Malefic, with Sun. So, will give natal bit irritation, possibility of hot temperament, but Asc. Lord is in asc. will give some extra advantage, for personality etc.
2. 7th house is occupied by saturn, agreed in exalted sign, delay in marriage is expected (according to local system) and married life may also be ....
3. 7th house Lord Venus is in Paap kartari yog (both side malefic planets of 7th and 2nd Lord Venus)
4. Dasha period is Rahu-Rahu-Sun. You are passing through a good dasha for marriage. Rahu is unconditional Karakj for marriage. Rahu is in your 3rd house, its a good sign and house for Rahu. So, you may go for a marriage, where unconventional type of marriage can be expected (but not necessary)
5. Saturn in 7th house - spouse can be aged or looking like that, but Venus is the Lord so, can be better looking too. But malefic impact on 7th house and 7th Lord.
Since you know much about vedic astrology, so you can understand my point.

Ohh thank you Anoop, I was wondering why nobody didn't share any info with me, thank you again.

Yes, sun is +1 degree but it is vargottama, isn't make any sense? And why moon and sun malefic for aries lagna? Also, lagna lord and moon aspect 7th house, is not a bit good?

Yes, saturn delays marriage, I am already 29 and still no seems marriage in the horizon, firstly I should find a spouse candidate if destiny allows me to find...

Actually, I really wonder about; is the possibility of marriage strong or weak on this chart ? I do not know how I can test this rate ?

May be your indicators make me to find my way for doing better analysis. Actually, I learned all these infos about vedic just from internet search, nobody helped me cause nobody knows it in my environment.

Thank you again for response..

1. Sun and Saturn 1/7 axis, both are afflicting each other.
2. Moon is close to Amavasya (Pakshbal- Moon will be Malefic with close to its maximum power) That's why Moon is malefic.
3. Sun will give results of both, afflicted as well Vargottam. But with Mars in its sign, what a heat (Two Malefic hot planets - You will prefer to behave like a ruler, but Saturn will do justice)
4. Regarding marriage, go through D-9 chart, prepare with Vedic Methods and apply your Dasha etc.

beginner

anoop sir, I am also interested in learning vedic astrology too.

I have few questions please answer them.

2. Moon is close to Amavasya (Pakshbal- Moon will be Malefic with close to its maximum power) That's why Moon is malefic.
moon is in 23 degree aries and sun is just 1 degree aries, they are having 22 degree difference, so it is good new moon but why it is malefic? is it just because it is in aries? or it has some other reasons too?

4. Regarding marriage, go through D-9 chart, prepare with Vedic Methods and apply your Dasha etc.

if native lagna chart is weak for marriage but navamsha is good than it means native shall have a good married life? or navamsha chart just indicates native internal ability and capacity but events only occur from lagna chart?

Moon in Shuklapaksha till 7th day of hindu tithi, is treated as malefic, after 7th day to Krishnapaksa 7th day is treated as good. (Pakshbal basis).
Navmansha chart give us indications or confirm the events of D-1 chart (can reduce or increase the intensity of promises of D-1 chart. All yogas are in D-1 chart only.

beginner

Thanks anoop ji for answering my queries.
one more thing i want to as that what if native has every thing bad D1 chart for marriage and marital life but has good d9 chart for marriage perspective, than in that case how to interpret this? as event can happens on the basic of D1, than it that case d9 can't help?

Moon in Shuklapaksha till 7th day of hindu tithi, is treated as malefic, after 7th day to Krishnapaksa 7th day is treated as good. (Pakshbal basis).
Navmansha chart give us indications or confirm the events of D-1 chart (can reduce or increase the intensity of promises of D-1 chart. All yogas are in D-1 chart only.

Thanks anoop ji for answering my queries.
one more thing i want to as that what if native has every thing bad D1 chart for marriage and marital life but has good d9 chart for marriage perspective, than in that case how to interpret this? as event can happens on the basic of D1, than it that case d9 can't help?

In general, difficult to say anything. Chart is chart, will guide in a proper way. If D-9 is improved, indicates- later part of the married life will be better.
But this is in general, chart to chart will be different

beginner

D-1 chart,
1. Asc. Lord in 12th house, with 10th lord Venus, profession or earning from foreign land.
2. Asc. afflicted by Mars, So disturbed, but if you will try, Rahu in Asc. can give you focus, achievements.
3. 7th Lord Moon in 11th house (Debli sign, but crossed debli degree, so now started to move towards exaltation. But impact of Debli will be there. Sun is 1 deg. and 21 mins ahead of Moon, means full dark night.
Gains after marriage, but may think for second marriage too. Spouse lord in Paapkartari.
D-9 chart
1. Cancer Asc., Aspect from Mars and Merc. At least one soft planet gives blessings to Asc.
2. 7th Lord Saturn is in 3rd house (exchange) 3rd Lord is in 7th house. you may use courage for your marriage.
Its not bad, don't worry.
After marriage if you will improve your habits, language then life will be favorable for you.

beginner

what kind of circumstances 7th lord in papkhartri yog can cause?
and sun/mer/moon all are in paapkhari means 11th house is afflicted for sure, and houses which are ruled by sun/moon/mer will also get affected?

what kind of habit you are talking about, and as far as language is concern I am good in it but I often get angered (possibly because of mars aspect Ascendant)

and one more thing, ketu in 7th indicates marriage from a spouse that has some past life connection? or a partner of different religion? as venus (natural ruler of 7th is also in 12(foreign) indicates partners may be of other religion or may have some past connection or may be a foreigner?

Thank You anoop ji for explaining me all this.
God bless U

Spouse lord in Paapkartari.

After marriage if you will improve your habits, language then life will be favorable for you.

Paapkartari- Suppose you are a gentle person, and both side of you two Criminal type of persons are sitting. What will be your behavior, how will you work.
Similarly planets will behave.

Nagarjuna

Sun, Moon, Mercury and Mars in Lagna are very good for position. You are a very intelligent person (Sun in rajayoga with Saturn). Saturn exalted in seventh confers large popularity, many relations. Venus in his own sign in Taurus configured with Jupiter is good for marriage. Saturn exalted in 7th is very good for career. Surely, this is a chart of superlatives according to vedic astrology rules. You are now Rahu dasha, Rahu antardasha which is very good for substantial gains, probably from abroad. Your parents are very well placed; somewhat distant with your father.

Simha

Aishe:

Your chart indicates that you are tall, long straight hair
pleasing speech, sharp and bright mind, good memory power, lean body , social, clarity in expressing thoughts, quick, inclination towards education (maths) likes to read rare books,mutiple relationships, artisitc skills, you take intitative always thoughtful active, encouraging, good negotiator, short temper, adamant, fluctuating thoughts, quick understanding . Looks like you have curly hair, long fingers and weak teeth? You are very attractive, charming alluring and influential, materialistic.

aishe

Banned
Sun, Moon, Mercury and Mars in Lagna are very good for position. You are a very intelligent person (Sun in rajayoga with Saturn). Saturn exalted in seventh confers large popularity, many relations. Venus in his own sign in Taurus configured with Jupiter is good for marriage. Saturn exalted in 7th is very good for career. Surely, this is a chart of superlatives according to vedic astrology rules. You are now Rahu dasha, Rahu antardasha which is very good for substantial gains, probably from abroad. Your parents are very well placed; somewhat distant with your father.

Dear Nagarjuna;

Your predictions are nearly % 100 consistent with the real. I can not say I am intelligent but everybody says like that. I showed very big steps in my life. Yes I live far away from my father (1000 km away from my hometown)

When I learned vedic rules, I discovered that I have really interesting chart which planets are superlatives like you said. But when I look back the past;not an easy life, I have really struggled in my life, I caught very big storms in my inner soul and now I have completely diffirent sight from the most of people in my environment

But I have not had many relations in my special life... My saturn is very strong and it shows full effects on my life...
I hope your prediction will become true which are about my marriage :)

aishe

Banned
Aishe:

Your chart indicates that you are tall, long straight hair
pleasing speech, sharp and bright mind, good memory power, lean body , social, clarity in expressing thoughts, quick, inclination towards education (maths) likes to read rare books,mutiple relationships, artisitc skills, you take intitative always thoughtful active, encouraging, good negotiator, short temper, adamant, fluctuating thoughts, quick understanding . Looks like you have curly hair, long fingers and weak teeth? You are very attractive, charming alluring and influential, materialistic.

Dear Simha;

Yes you express just me :)

I am tall, long straight hair, pleasing speech, sharp mind, good memory power, clarity in expressing thoughts, quick, inclination towards education (maths) likes to read rare books, thoughtful active, encouraging, good negotiator, short temper, adamant, fluctuating thoughts, quick understanding.

I think I am attractive and alluring, but these are not enough.

Hope my latter life will be good, thank you...