Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Euthenic1

Geez, that's twice in one day! :andy: Message received, King.

I'm leaving behind the Seven of Swords

akp124

I will take the justice card. I asked how will this turn out? ( In regards to a guy I like and if anything will happen between us.) I have never gotten this card in a question about a potential relationship...what would it mean?

I leave Ten of Wands (reversed)

Ten of Wands (Oppression), when reversed: Refusing to take on burdens greater than you can carry. Noble leadership restrained from transforming into tyranny. Bearing the weight of ultimate responsibility without being crushed. Through careful conservation of their fuel, the engines of creation continue onward.

Last edited:

DiDi

akp124
just letting you know that when you take a reference out of the internet and place it herre on the forum you need to reference where you got it from
its important.

Ill take the 10 of wands but not reversed as I dont do reversals
for a question about my daughter and her friendship with a certain juvinile male.

carrying an emotional burden............... I hope his chains are heavy

I leave the queen of penticles

Neptune Rising

Lol, I always get this, asking about a particular male who certainly isn't an earth sign (pents). Not sure what thats about, its me probably but I don't know how it relates to my question.

leaving
8 of cups

DiDi

When I picked the card I thought of you...... I knew youd get it and you did lol

I think it means be your great self that you are!

taking the 8 of cups asking what I need to do to get my act together
it means leave a situation that is no longer working for me
so i need to leave this lifestyle.... change my lifestyle its the only way!

I leave the lovely empress :tongue:

Euthenic1

Yay! Love the Empress in general! :smile: In relation to my question, she is showing me how to approach the work I am about to do. I leave behind the Ace of Pentacles.

DiDi

akp124
you only need to leave a reference if you quote it from some site:biggrin:

man you leave a lot of reversals lol

strenght is what im needing for my question on whats going on around me right now, its self explanitory the strengh card

I leave the hermit

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I'll take the Nine of Swords. Not my favourite card, but certainly applicable to my situation.

I leave The High Priestess...it literally jumped out at me!

gds02wisdom.jpg

DiDi

I asked what a person thinks of me after a bad meeting
The High Priestess so he sees me as distant and unapproachable, prob pretty true.

I leave the lovers:love:

Neptune Rising

Thanks Didi, and for the previous explaination of the Queen of Pentacles!

I asked about a guy that I really like very much, ooo this card speaks for itself!! Though I feel very much like a nun at the moment!

Leaving:

2 of swords

akp124

Two of swords... I asked about my jobless situation and what I should do to fix it...

I leave...
Ten of Pentacles (reversed)

Why do I always get reverse cards? lol Bad luck?

Neptune Rising

I'm in a weird, platonic romantic situation, I asked if we would stay together or end. 10 of pentacles is the end of a cycle, it suggests security or the pinnacle of security, feeling rooted in ones place on earth. Not so sure I feel that, maybe thats what the reversal is saying. No security. Well, his Neptune does square my 2nd house Capricorn Sun.

Leaving:

page of cups

DiDi

asking If we had anything left after our meeting
page of cups suggests communication and an offer of romance, its a good card hope it happens soon.

I leave the ace of wands:smile:

oops roy and i got it at the same time, seeing as thou i didnt see any other card ill still take it

next person
take the ace of wands or king of pents but leave your own

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lol, Didi and Roy both needed that page of cups!

I'll take the king and the ace of wands. So strange as I also got King of Pents come up in two other online readings! I did meet a guy yesterday that could see straight through me, which is very unusual. He could tell I had a fear of heights just from the way I walked. I wonder if he is the king of pent. Ace suggests a new start coming soon. Interesting as I feel also an ending with someone else, which is quite sad.

Leaving:

The Chariot

DiDi

this card is comming up for me alot so i looked up some meanings.. to me it means comparing, choice, two ways of thinking, swords are action but I got this from keen.com

This is the card of turning your back on love and sticking with a stalemate
even thou this is a swords card it is usually about relationships of all types answering a question on the situation of a metting I had that i still cant work out how it went.

This card is a clear example of my answer.

I leave The Empress

akp124

Hmmm I keep getting this card.... I'll take the empress. I didn't even ask a question...it was just a 'I wonder what life has for me right now." This is the 3rd time in 2 days I've gotten this card in random card drawings.

I leave: DEATH

Neptune Rising

Hmm, not sure what to make of that card. I asked if my knee problem would get better. I'm worried that it may be permanent. I'm hoping for the change aspect of this card to indicate that this problem will change, not that there is no hope of change or the irrevocable nature of the Death card, that this change is permanent.

Leaving:
High Priestess