Commiseration to all mid-Pisceans!

Byron

I slept wonderfully last night and woke up refreshed, thinking today would be a great day to get things done...I was in gung-ho mode.

However, for no apparent reason whatsoever, I grew increasingly distraught during the day. What the f**k is going on??? This started out to be a great day! But I was feeling increasingly awful!

At midday (CST), I checked the transits—which I hadn't done in over a week—and voilà...there was the New Moon (i.e., Sun & Moon) smackly square my Pisces stellium (Jupiter-Venus-Mars-NN, 13° to 19° Pisces).

Astrology is for real, folks. And unfortunately, Pisceans (Solar or otherwise) seem to be among the most vulnerable to its vicissitudes. Try as I may—meditation, biofeedback, calming herbs, supplements, nap, exercise, wine, etc.—I could not calm down or feel at peace.

Having an Aquarius Sun and Taurus Moon, this of course pi**ed me off, because I'm also a fixed-sign control freak!—I wanted a good day and I was gonna have one, no matter what, dammit!—but my frackin' Pisces stellium reigns supreme every time (my Pisces Venus is also in mutual reception with Neptune, my most exalted planet...oh joy...)—and I felt perfectly awful the rest of the day.

So if you're a mid-Piscean in Sun, Moon, Ascendant, or stellium, I'm extending my empathies and reassurances...you're not losing your mind, you're undergoing a fracking bad transit. It'll be over soon! :happy:

Love and understanding,

Byron

Last edited:

Lion o ness

My Asc is at 13 pisces... I was an emotional wreak yesterday. Feeling very sad, and lonely.... So I called up a Pisces moon, and we went to the beach and had a nice long talk..
Over all the the day was awful, but with the company of a friend and the sounds of the beach, it ended nicely.. :cool:

Flowergirl

What you are saying is very interesting. But I don't understand what a mid-Piscean is? :sad: I must say that I have had a rather ****** few days. Unfortunately I don't understand my chart too well yet. But I have been feeling sorry for myself. :crying::sad: :pouty:

Byron

What you are saying is very interesting. But I don't understand what a mid-Piscean is? :sad: I must say that I have had a rather ****** few days. Unfortunately I don't understand my chart too well yet. But I have been feeling sorry for myself. :crying::sad: :pouty:

Anybody with a prominent (strongly-aspected) Sun, Moon, Ascendant or stellium (cluster of planets) between around 10 degrees and 20 degrees Pisces could be called a mid-Piscean.

Since the New Moon (transiting Sun/Moon conjunction) started at 13 plus degrees Sagittarius around midday Central Standard Time today, and the Moon is quickly continuing a square across the whole mid-zone of Pisces now, it's "whooping" mid-Pisceans' a** but good.

For those of you who say squares can be energizing, let me assure you from MANY years of experience that Pisces doesn't get energized by squares - it is debilitated by them. Whenever Mars squares my Pisces Mars, I get frighteningly exhausted, not angry. Now let Mars square my Aq Sun-Leo Pluto opposition, and heaven help the person who crosses me those few days! :wink:

Flowergirl, post your chart or PM me your DOB data, and I can tell you if your woes are the "mid-Piscean" effect or not. There's plenty of other cr*p out there to make a person miserable (he said optimistically :tongue:).

Byron

Last edited:

piscesnurse

omg u guys i do not beleive this really i mean i do but i have done nothing bur cry since yesterday and all day today i thought i was loosing my mind seriously yesterday i felt depressed and like i could just out of my skin i have a stellum in pisces sun mercury venus and it is squaring all

Byron

i have done nothing but cry since yesterday and all day today i thought i was loosing my mind seriously yesterday i felt depressed and like i could just out of my skin...i have a stellum in pisces...sun in pisces 10 venus 15 mercury 17
You poor dear. This Sun-Moon conjunction squared you in a very sensitive spot - the midpoint between your sensitive Pisces Sun and Venus in a Pisces stellium. Like it shot you right between the eyes. If a grief shared is half a grief, let me say that I know so well how you're feeling.

I believe that Lunations (Sun-Moon conjunctions and oppositions) have a much wider orb of influence (degrees before and after), especially on Pisceans...they seem to feel one coming (when it's degrees away) and then stay shaken longer. Mid-Virgos and mid-Geminis also felt this recent stress, but it doesn't seem to knock them down quite as hard as it does Pisceans.

You won't feel total relief from this until early Friday, when the transiting Sun finally begins to separate from squaring your Mercury. Just remember that you're not losing your mind, you're not alone in this, be easy on yourself, and you'll feel much better a few days.

Caro

I too was very tearful yesterday. a stellium in pisces moon merc and venus and chiron and saturn.

big family get together the day before that went awry with tempers flaring. I had to try and calm it all down.

but sunday a walk on my own felt it all well up.

wondered what was going on.

glad to hear friday will bring a lighter mood

Betty F

I didn't feel it until late evening (Pacific Time) when the Moon opposed my Uranus. Boy, I started on an internal rant you wouldn't believe. I was livid over an injustice to someone I care about. It just came on out of the blue. Peaceful and content one minute, totally agitated the next.

Jupiter, which rules the New Moon, and Uranus have been squared by Mars starting at the last full Moon. This New Moon is triggering the separation of that aspect. We are probably all reacting to something that happened last week related to that.

This is a new Moon, new beginnings. Mercury conjunct Pluto makes it really intense. Now the Sun is moving in to square Jupiter and Uranus, and Mars will spend the next 2 week conjuncting Pluto and the North Node. It will be interesting to see how this plays out between now and the full Moon when the Sun is in about the same position that Mars is in right now.

You can see the timing of this in the chart I'm posting.

Last edited:

Betty F

OOPS. Chart didn't post.

Attachments

• Lun_Dec_10.jpg
    Lun_Dec_10.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 22

Betty F

I couldn't sleep last night and feel just awful this morning. :pinched: :annoyed: Something's going on alright...

It has something to do with letting go of any invalid thoughts and excessive reactions about the Mars/Jupiter/Uranus energies. The Sun is in sextile to Saturn at the new Moon. It stabilizes things, helps us know the "right" way to handle the situation. If we use that energy, we can redefine the Jupiter/Uranus issue when the Sun squares them.

Mars conjunct Pluto starts this week. It can be blind, impulsive, even compulsive. It's expression isn't necessarily bad, but it can be (depending on who is expressing it and to whom.) Whatever Mars does with Pluto in the next 2 weeks will run smack dab into a square to Saturn after the full Moon. There will be a strong dose of control, instant Karma so-to-speak. (Be careful you're creating "good" karma) and the opportunity to make things right. We find out if our desires are realistic and acceptable.

When the Sun conjuncts Pluto around Christmas it will be a time of no mercy! (For the bad guys, I hope). I'm also hoping some idiot politicians will see the light, but that's another thread.

Another thing to look at are declinations. Mars and Mercury are "out of bounds" (OOB) until the 10th. Mercury has been since the middle of November, Mars since the beginning of December. When this happens, the interpretation is that activities of the planets are intensified, and that they operate out of the norm. Mars was OOB on 911. Mercury OOB while the Wiki thing is going on, now. Many severe earthquakes coincide with Mars OOB.

Your involvement in any of this depends on how it is hitting your natal planets. It's been in play for a couple of weeks, so you probably already know which area of your life it is affecting.

Attachments

• Lun_Dec_10.jpg
    Lun_Dec_10.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Byron

Thanks for the informative warnings, Betty.

Mercury just conjoined Pluto in opposing my natal 6th House Uranus (my ruling planet, and yeah, that was fun...not) and Mars is soon to join in this Pluto opposition to my Uranus.

Meanwhile, transit Sun is still applying in square to my Mars at 16PI27. Need I say how much exhausting stress I'm feeling?

So first I get my Pisces cluster stomped by the New Moon, and now I'm feeling increasingly stressed and pi**ed off with everything, especially routine and "standard procedures". I wish I could just sit down and bawl my eyes out like some of the others, but I feel way too uptight to unload. I'm anticipating some implosion and/or explosion that I'll regret.

As Mars joins Pluto in opposing my Uranus, I'm wondering if I should just ask to be locked up in the city jail (with my xanax). :rightful: Can they do that?

:wink:
Byron

Betty F

Thanks for the informative warnings, Betty.

As Mars joins Pluto in opposing my Uranus, I'm wondering if I should just ask to be locked up in the city jail (with my xanax). :rightful: Can they do that?

:wink:
Byron

The combination is explosive. It's really the unconscious pressures of Pluto from your 12th that you're feeling on your Uranus. Mercury is very agitating to it. T-Mars can light the fuse leading to the dynamite, explosively releasing your innermost compulsions, or Mars can be like a drill you can carefully maneuver to create a fissure to release the pressure. You get to choose.

You need release. I can't find your chart posted and don't know what you have to work with in your natal chart, If you can find some connection to your 9th and 3rd house that would normally give you a key to a release valve.

But do find a release valve. Try scream therapy. (Mercury's transit). Just find a safe place and scream at the top of your lungs until you're exhausted. I won't presume to recommend meditation because that's probably really difficult for you right now. Maybe something more physical, like yoga, would be helpful.

I know this sounds dorky, but counting your blessings is a really effective way to redirect Pluto energies. Spending time examining what's good about you, your world, and your life helps a lot in letting go of the unhealthy attachments Pluto is grinding away at.

Last edited: