SOLAR RETURN 2017 HELP: nodes + love asteroids conjuntct vertex (d. whammy) and more!

Brunhild

SOLAR RETURN 2017 HELP: nodes + love asteroids + vertex ... A fated love coming?

Hello, guys! šŸ˜€

My birthday is coming and here I am analyzing my solar return... When I saw an emphasis in 10th house, the word "carrier" came out to my mind but, paying more attention, I realised that there is a dynamic with nodes, love asteroids and relationship rulers. The love theme is pretty clear... but I have some difficulty to figure out a more detailed perspective, taking into account the house placements and the kind of node. Another point which called my attention was the SR 5TH HOUSE RULER (URANUS) in SR 7TH HOUSE and SR 7TH HOUSE RULER (MARS) in SR 10TH HOUSE.

I'd like to know your opinion about my interpretation and any other point you'd like to add. This is my first time at solar return and any insight from you will be very very helpful. Personal experiences are also very welcome, for me they show the magic of astrology, an astrology beyond theories.

Here is natal + s. return:
https://www.4shared.com/photo/zAQhBq67ca/Solar_Return_-_2017.html

And natal + s. return with aspects:
https://www.4shared.com/photo/ltEnaTlfca/Solar_Return_-_2017_-_with_asp.html

1 - SR SOUTH NODE and SR VALENTINE are conjunct my NATAL VERTEX (natal 8th house/ sr 5th house);
My interpretation: true love linked to past lives (in a reincarnational reading) or in sync with my natural characteristics and my spiritual background. Asteroid Amor conjunct the 12th house cusp reinforces this.

2 - SR NORTH NODE and SR EROS and SR VESTA are conjunct my NATAL ANTI-VERTEX (natal 2nd house/sr 11th house);
My interpretation: deep change and enrichment of my inner universe through sacred eroticism;

3 - SR VERTEX and SR CUPIDO are conjunct my NATAL NORTH NODE (natal 9th house/sr 6th house).
My interpretation: fateful events concerning to falling in love that contribute to my lifepath.

4 - SR 5TH HOUSE RULER (URANUS) in SR 7TH HOUSE conjunct NATAL JUPITER (dispositor of my natal descendant ruler).
My interpretation: romance becoming partnership (I don't have a good idea about this one... )

5 - SR 7TH HOUSE RULER (MARS) in SR 10TH HOUSE
My interpretation: partnership with relevance to social life, maybe a marriege, specially because of the conjunction to asteroid Boda.

Thank you very much. šŸ™‚šŸ™

Brunhild

Last edited: