Parashara's Light Software

Crystalpages

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any members here who use Parashara's Light Software?

We could perhaps create (I will try) a community in which we can exchange our experiences and hints and tips pertaining to the software, as opposed to using up the bandwidth on this forum/section and not bore others? :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

VenusS

I use Parashara's Light 7.0. Do you experience problems over shadbalas, strengths and weakness of planets?
Regards

Crystalpages

I use Parashara's Light 7.0. Do you experience problems over shadbalas, strengths and weakness of planets?
Regards

Hi,

I just now created the social group (under interests category) for PL software. Now have to find a suitable icon upon which the groups will be announced by the forum to all. It seems to be a requirement, so please let us wait a day or so and we shall discuss there. If you have a suitable icon, please feel free to share the image by PM or email and hopefully we can sort that requirement together.

How does that sound?

[DONE! The group should now be visible and searchable! Please join!]

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

VenusS

I cannot find it anywhere, sigh. Must be my phone, the mobile site doesn't show tthe group section. I want to join, haha.

Anyway, I'll be there soon. What is your preference, Jhora or Parashara? I also heard about Das Gorvani's Jyotish studio.. I wish I could buy that, and try it's features. It's a number one software for Jyotishi.

Also, Did you get any problems(Parashara Light) while viewing 1001 yogas? It's kinda tricky, when you see 3/4 daridra yogas and, while going down, you see The cancellation yoga of daridra yoga, at last corner! That's a serious problem. They should be adjacent to each other, one after another facility.

Regards

Crystalpages

I cannot find it anywhere, sigh. Must be my phone, the mobile site doesn't show tthe group section. I want to join, haha.

Anyway, I'll be there soon. What is your preference, Jhora or Parashara? I also heard about Das Gorvani's Jyotish studio.. I wish I could buy that, and try it's features. It's a number one software for Jyotishi.

Also, Did you get any problems(Parashara Light) while viewing 1001 yogas? It's kinda tricky, when you see 3/4 daridra yogas and, while going down, you see The cancellation yoga of daridra yoga, at last corner! That's a serious problem. They should be adjacent to each other, one after another facility.

Regards

It shows up as the first one in the 'New Groups' window. Maybe the moderators have to approve it and until then only I can see it! I am guessing though. Please try doing a search on the social groups option under the Community main menu option.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan