Will my sister find her bracelet?

astronewbie1

Hello,

It's the first day of 2017 and we're not off to a great start, my sister was wearing a bracelet last night that mean so sooo much to us in terms of sentimental value.

Unfortunately whilst bringing in the new year the bracelet looks to have fallen off her wrist and we've been unable to find it. We've retraced her steps as best we could but we can't find it :(

Our only hope is that someone with a kind heart hands it in to the restaurant they were in.

Whilst on our search i had a brainwave to ask the stars and recorded the time the question popped into my mind. Will she ever find the bracelet? Where is it?

As I'm not familiar with horaries on lost items, I was hoping someone here would be able to.

x

Attachments

• IMG_8577.jpg
    IMG_8577.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 43

Sunrise

Hello,

It's the first day of 2017 and we're not off to a great start, my sister was wearing a bracelet last night that mean so sooo much to us in terms of sentimental value.

Unfortunately whilst bringing in the new year the bracelet looks to have fallen off her wrist and we've been unable to find it. We've retraced her steps as best we could but we can't find it :(

Our only hope is that someone with a kind heart hands it in to the restaurant they were in.

Whilst on our search i had a brainwave to ask the stars and recorded the time the question popped into my mind. Will she ever find the bracelet? Where is it?

As I'm not familiar with horaries on lost items, I was hoping someone here would be able to.

x
Hi and i hope your sister find her precious bracelet!!
Anyway, i would like your help here. Is that you asking for you sister or your sister asking this question!
Is the first house You :)mars:)??? Or i will put there your sister???
thank you

astronewbie1

Hi and i hope your sister find her precious bracelet!!
Anyway, i would like your help here. Is that you asking for you sister or your sister asking this question!
Is the first house You :)mars:)??? Or i will put there your sister???
thank you

It was me asking for my sister, so the first house will be me.

Thanks so much Sunrise

Sunrise

It was me asking for my sister, so the first house will be me.

Thanks so much Sunrise
Thank you for your answer!
Dear I think you'll find it because I see good connectors between the major planets and their positions indicate that the object will come to her
The Moon will help
The moon is in sign :)aquarius: ) where there has the enjoy Saturn ....
The Moon is the lady of the 7th (the other person),
the moon in the Saturn's government, She is in a house that has her pleasure of (3th),
will first catch :jupiter: (who is the exaltation of Saturn), and give it to :saturn: (your sister)

Also the fact that :saturn: (sister and bracelets) are located in the radix - natal, 2nd house show the same .... (in your possession)
Inside the radix 2nd house there is also a retrograde Mercury (sample return)
:venus: is the natural planet of jeweler, if you see sitting right at the cusp of the 4th (2nd derivative) and loves Saturn.
The last aspect of the Moon is with this Venus where both (Moon - Venus) are ruled by Saturn.
good success and I expect your news.

astronewbie1

Thank you for your answer!
Dear I think you'll find it because I see good connectors between the major planets and their positions indicate that the object will come to her
The Moon will help
The moon is in sign :)aquarius: ) where there has the enjoy Saturn ....
The Moon is the lady of the 7th (the other person),
the moon in the Saturn's government, She is in a house that has her pleasure of (3th),
will first catch :jupiter: (who is the exaltation of Saturn), and give it to :saturn: (your sister)

Also the fact that :saturn: (sister and bracelets) are located in the radix - natal, 2nd house show the same .... (in your possession)
Inside the radix 2nd house there is also a retrograde Mercury (sample return)
:venus: is the natural planet of jeweler, if you see sitting right at the cusp of the 4th (2nd derivative) and loves Saturn.
The last aspect of the Moon is with this Venus where both (Moon - Venus) are ruled by Saturn.
good success and I expect your news.

That's amazing news! I really hope this comes to fruition! Is there any indication as to when it will be returned?

We will continue to call around places and be patient!

Thanks 🙏

david starling

Hello,

x

What was your mode of transportation? Car, bus, taxi, etc?
And, was it valuable enough in the monetary sense for someone to want it for that? Also, when and where did she FIRST notice it was missing?

astronewbie1

Taxi and yes it was valuable enough for someone to want it. It was most likely noticed in the taxi home a few hours after it falling off.

david starling

Taxi and yes it was valuable enough for someone to want it. It was most likely noticed in the taxi home a few hours after it falling off.

"Most likely" meaning you're not sure WHEN and WHERE it was FIRST noticed? It must have been something of a shock--who realized it first, you or your sister?

astronewbie1

I say most likely as I wasn't with her when she realised but she's now confirmed to me it was in the taxi when she realised. She checked the car throughly and doesn't think it could have been in there as from photos it looks to have been missing before the journey.

david starling

All right, so she had it on in the restaurant, spent 2 hours in the restaurant, then went directly to the cab. That means it came off in the restaurant or on the way to the cab. Where and when were the photos taken that show she's NOT wearing it? Also, did it definitely have a faulty clasp, was it loose enough to have accidentally slipped off, and is it possible she removed it in the restroom of the restaurant temporarily--to wash her hands or apply makeup, for example?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, please, next time you make a chart, please let it at least have the size that its readable with the degrees and everything.

I hope your sister finds her bracelet.

Per the chart and my interp. of it, I think ultimately it should be found.

Since you are asking on your sister's behalf, you are the first house. Sister, your sibling, is the third house of the chart. Her bracelet will be her 2nd house = the chart's 4th house, so Saturn is the ruler via Aquarius. Saturn is in her 12th house, which means it is hidden really well, in the sense it will not be easy to find. Given that Saturn is in Sag., a fire sign, it indicates places that are hot in nature, like fireplaces, chimney, and towards the East direction. Also, since Saturn is in a succedent house means it will not be found immediately. The Moon is in her house, which is a good sign and will apply to Saturn in a sextile. That leads me to believe that she should find it. Also, she has Venus (=a woman's ornaments) in her house, too. Please check the degree on Jupiter, as I cannot make it out. I am trying to make out if the Moon applies to Jupiter first (in a trine) or to Saturn. If it applies to Jupiter first, it is interference. Now Jupiter is in Saturn's exaltation, so perhaps Jup. hopefully will bring the bracelet back to her. Please keep us updated.

david starling

Since the reading IS predicting finding the bracelet, it's WORTH using this memory-jogging technique to ascertain the most likely event-point, which is the loss of the item. THEN it may be possible to retrieve it, as the Horary predicts is possible. It's apparently not going to happen without some effort. Unlike say, suddenly finding it in one's pocket or purse, and not remembering how it got there. If she knew it had a bad clasp, for example, she might have put it away for safekeeping, and then forgotten she'd done it.

Last edited:

astronewbie1

Thank you so much to both of you for your help and advice, we've tried the memory jogging technique and been back to where she was to look through the restaurant/bathroom/bar/street but still nothing, the venues and even the police have our details if it was to turn up. I might go back and have another look.

Moon 13 aqu 39,13
Jupiter is 21 lib 9,38
Saturn is 21 sag 23,11

I'll let you know if/when it appears!

dr. farr

Magic 8 Ball (non-horary) astro-divination method would have given a no answer to this question: sister = 3rd whole sign house, her personal possessions =2nd house from 3rd = 4th house of the chart = Aquarius = Saturn which = a NO answer according to 8 Ball "rules".

Modern Lunar Horary, with Venus as the next conjunction of the Moon in the chart, gives a "fair chance" answer (for recovery of lost articles).

In Ankara horary, sister = 3rd whole sign house = Saturn; her personal possessions = 2nd from 3rd which = 4th house which = Saturn as significator; so both the sister and her bracelet are signified by Saturn: the Moon, as universal co-significator, in this case would be quesited co-significator (which is the way Ibn Ezra used the Moon in horary): Moon flows away (by body) from Saturn which = - testimony; since Saturn is not in essential dignity, and there are no + testimonies connected with it, the net testimonies here = -1, which indicates a NO answer to the question, by the Ankara horary method...

Note: from my perspective, the question is about the querent's sister, and, for me, the querent is NOT her own sister, so I take the 3rd house for the sister, and the 2nd from the 3rd as significator for the sister's possessions.

But lets say that we give the 1st house to "the sister's representative speaking in place of the sister": that makes the querent-as-her-own-sister the 1st house = Scorpio = Mars, and the 2nd house quesited significator for "her" possessions (the bracelet); 2nd house = Sagittarius = Jupiter.

By Ankara horary (under this proposition):
Mars flows (by body) away from Jupiter = - testimony
Moon (co-significator) flows away from Jupiter (-) but toward Mars (+) = net neutral testimony
Jupiter (quesited) is in the 12th whole sign house = - testimony
Condition of Jupiter (what did the old horary astrologers like Sahl, Ibn Ezra and Gerard of Cremona used to say? "If the quesited significator is retrograde, the matter will never perfect TO THE SATISFACTION OF THE QUERENT, regardless of other considerations"...) so, Jupiter retrograde = - testimony
Totals
0 + testimonies
1 neutral testimony
3 - testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies, so, even under this changed querent/quesited significator proposition, the Ankara method gives a NO answer to this question.

Last edited:

astronewbie1

Many thanks for your correct and thorough analysis Dr Farr. Although I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion my sister wasn't my own sister...

I'm certain she's my little sis biologically!