attracting the "married ones" why oh why??

sethi

I met and made a connection with this guy back in august and he showed lots of interest yet kept giving me "mixed signals" so got so confused:confused:.
We went out a couple of times and he said he was destined to meet me...
I sat back and waited for him to make the moves and reveal more information. I waited and waited......
Today I find out he is married yet possibly seperated, well I not even sure he is seperated, he doesnt really interact with his wife except in the business.
In the beginning he told me he was single???!!!
I wrote him a letter and asked for clarity about whether he wants contact or even if hes single, but no response
so I sms him to say I now feel mislead and have no response, I was very civil and wished him well.
Is there anything in my chart or transits on why I keep attracting these "types" the last 4 men Ive attracted have been going through divorce or married. Confused fish:innocent:
How can I overcome attracting these types of men?
Its soooo disappointing and a waste of my time.
thanks everybody for clarity about this, :smile:

Hello lucy

Perhaps this is due to your personality itself. In the first instance / first look, you look both beautiful and with a sincere demeanor. Mature males will go for the above two factors every time
icon7.gif

But on the darker side, I can see that you face problems where partners are concerned. Try to see the bad points in your partner along with the good points too.

I can see that you have passed a very trying period, and never really considered yourself really "lucky".
And I think that you are quite popular among your male relatives too.

Your life may have changed quite a bit on the absence of one of your parents.

The years 1996-99 may have been quite difficult for you. 2002-3 may have been good for you and set you up.

Give me some detail, and I will give you more detail about you. Strange sentence? Well that's me.

More maybe later got to go

Bye for now

lucyluirod

Hello lucy

Perhaps this is due to your personality itself. In the first instance / first look, you look both beautiful and with a sincere demeanor. Mature males will go for the above two factors every time
icon7.gif

But on the darker side, I can see that you face problems where partners are concerned. Try to see the bad points in your partner along with the good points too.

I can see that you have passed a very trying period, and never really considered yourself really "lucky".
And I think that you are quite popular among your male relatives too.

Your life may have changed quite a bit on the absence of one of your parents.

The years 1996-99 may have been quite difficult for you. 2002-3 may have been good for you and set you up.

Give me some detail, and I will give you more detail about you. Strange sentence? Well that's me.

More maybe later got to go

Bye for now

Sethi
Very insightful and perceptive, 2003 was a breakthrough year but still the trials continued
Have reached a point now where I am more confident and sure of myself but the love relationship eludes me
I have been very patient and endured as saturn has asked me to, so now I want a love relationship:love: A stable, committed one
Do you think Im too naieve and dont see the mans bad aspects?
Not everyone shows themselves, they wait and it comes out later, they have to be triggered, we all have our strenghts and weaknesses, we all gotta learn, if we arent learning from our relationships we arent living IMO

sethi

Sethi
Very insightful and perceptive, 2003 was a breakthrough year but still the trials continued
Have reached a point now where I am more confident and sure of myself but the love relationship eludes me
I have been very patient and endured as saturn has asked me to, so now I want a love relationship:love: A stable, committed one
Do you think Im too naieve and dont see the mans bad aspects?
Not everyone shows themselves, they wait and it comes out later, they have to be triggered, we all have our strenghts and weaknesses, we all gotta learn, if we arent learning from our relationships we arent living IMO

Hello

IMO? what does it mean? I don't usually chat with people so I am not really uptodate with these slangs.

Any way a short answer, I think that last year around feb to may was very emotional for you (not good at all).

Anyways I think that in 2009 you developed in yourself a situation which I would call "philosophical out look".
You now take things however they are thrown at you and accept them. This is not bad but in fact this is good for you.

But one thing I would like to tell you and that is that I don't really see people charts for "Romance" . You can call me narrow minded, I won't mind that at all. That's just me. Take it or leave it.

But on monday I will again check up your chart for good prospects of marriage (if you are so interested).

Just reply to this mail even with a simple word like "yes" or "no" (for example) and your reply will come in my email box and I will be reminded of your chart, and then i will look it up.

Got to go , its off duty time now.

bye for now

lucyluirod

Hello

IMO? what does it mean? I don't usually chat with people so I am not really uptodate with these slangs.

Any way a short answer, I think that last year around feb to may was very emotional for you (not good at all).

Anyways I think that in 2009 you developed in yourself a situation which I would call "philosophical out look".
You now take things however they are thrown at you and accept them. This is not bad but in fact this is good for you.

But one thing I would like to tell you and that is that I don't really see people charts for "Romance" . You can call me narrow minded, I won't mind that at all. That's just me. Take it or leave it.

But on monday I will again check up your chart for good prospects of marriage (if you are so interested).

Just reply to this mail even with a simple word like "yes" or "no" (for example) and your reply will come in my email box and I will be reminded of your chart, and then i will look it up.

Got to go , its off duty time now.

bye for now

Thanks sethi
Im not looking for a fling, I want a committed love relationship or marriage, have waited long enough so this man must be crossing my path soon,

Maybe you can see a potential in my chart for a committed relationship?
Thanks for taking time to look and helping me:innocent:

sethi

Thanks sethi
Im not looking for a fling, I want a committed love relationship or marriage, have waited long enough so this man must be crossing my path soon,

Maybe you can see a potential in my chart for a committed relationship?
Thanks for taking time to look and helping me:innocent:

hello lucy

I usually check charts taking whole houses. But in your chart your ascendant is nearly at the end of the aries sign.

if i take your ascendant as aries then your chances of a partner are quite better then when I take your ascendant as taurus. But because your ascendant is at 29 degrees (very nearly at the end), and we have to look basically forward, then your ascendant would be taurus.

By vedic methodoligy, your ascendant would be around 10-12 degrees aries.

This coming new year will be better for you partner wise. Just might be that you will find a partner in the year 2013, IF, and I say IF we pass 21th december 2012
icon7.gif

I will be frank with you, you will have problems concerning long term partnerships.

But now that you have passed your 43rd year, you have already undergone the trial and errors which your fate heaped up on you.

I think that now slowly but surely the normal environment will become better for you in every sense (as compared to when you were 26-33).

Okay

lucyluirod

hello lucy

I usually check charts taking whole houses. But in your chart your ascendant is nearly at the end of the aries sign.

if i take your ascendant as aries then your chances of a partner are quite better then when I take your ascendant as taurus. But because your ascendant is at 29 degrees (very nearly at the end), and we have to look basically forward, then your ascendant would be taurus.

By vedic methodoligy, your ascendant would be around 10-12 degrees aries.

This coming new year will be better for you partner wise. Just might be that you will find a partner in the year 2013, IF, and I say IF we pass 21th december 2012
icon7.gif

Thankyou sethi,
What aspects point to a short term relationship if any rather than a long term relationship?
I mean how can you tell through a SR chart?:sideways:

I will be frank with you, you will have problems concerning long term partnerships.

But now that you have passed your 43rd year, you have already undergone the trial and errors which your fate heaped up on you.

I think that now slowly but surely the normal environment will become better for you in every sense (as compared to when you were 26-33).

Okay
Thankyou sethi,
What aspects point to a short term relationship if any rather than a long term relationship?

sethi

Thankyou sethi,

What SR chart??. I don't use solar returns at all mostly, but only for myself.

I just check the natal chart and mostly convert them to vedic also for more insight.

So what you get from me is from my experiences in different branches.

But first and foremost is western astrology, the most easy, clear, with out ambiguity of any kind what so ever.

You just have to know how to look at a chart (what to look at for a specific question).

As for your question of aspects pointing to a long term or short term relationship, just raise a new post with the same heading, and I am sure that you will receive a lot of good replies which may be better than mine (I am sure) and in more detail.

Last edited: