Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 11-23-2020, 05:26 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Saturn in Aquarius is going to teach us how to take personal responsibility and being our own authority.

I think our institutions, leaders, and structure, in general, is flimsy and starting to crumble.

Nowadays, going to university, getting a cozy. 9-5 job just isn't sustainable anymore. People are going to have to be more inventive, independent in this new economy. If you don't have a social media account, if you aren't branding yourself, if you're not establishing your own niche, you're going to get left behind. That's what Saturn in Aquarius is teaching us.

I was also listening to Sam Vaknin (I listen to him like every day and I'm sorry I keep bringing him up), but he says that Narcissism is rising among everyone. Which makes sense because I think the Leo-Aquarius axis has a lot to do with ones sense of self and relation to others.

Contrary to what most people believe, Leo is the opposite of narcissism. Leo is a sign that represents true self-esteem. Aquarius, on the other hand, is the narcissistic sign or Libra. Aries, Libra, Leo Aquarius... Air signs are narcissistic because they depend so much on what other people think, and because they're so airy and loose, they lack identity and ultimately a self. Which is what narcissism is. Narcissists desperately depend on the attention and gratification of the people around them to construct a false self.

So anyway, with Saturn in Aquarius, I think it's just forcing us into this narcissism, or teaching us that our narcissism is the wrong way to go about this Aquarian energy.

I also think that just because of Saturn's nature, we're going to see a lot of regulations and restrictions regarding technology and the internet. YouTube looks like it's going to bring down the hammer once more. It's going to ban right-wingers under ambiguous rules. Donald Trump on Twitter is getting censored on Twitter

However, these controls may get people to leave YouTube and Twitter for more liberty-oriented platforms like Bitchute.

People may also see Saturn in Aquarius as a restriction because of technology, especially with coronavirus. People are forced to learn more about technology. It's so funny seeing my frustrated boomer professors use technology. So poorly and inefficiently. And it kind of exposes how silly the classes are because they're so expensive and the quality of taking them online is pathetic compared to a YouTube video made by a talented creator.

Unread 11-23-2020, 05:48 PM

Itís pretty funny phenomenon when people watch a well made video and think voila they understand everything on the subject.
Unread 11-23-2020, 05:57 PM

passifauna
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:01 PM

aggressiflora
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:01 PM

florafleafaunafoona bags
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:02 PM

clicketyclickclackcluckclock

clookyclue

clee

clie
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:02 PM

kormakawkekuhhh

kroofykrum
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:03 PM

krimkraw katoorly ta
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:07 PM

You mean like a Venus fly trap?
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:09 PM

it really doesn't matter cuz at the end of the day all we have to do is fight for the life and the liberty of the world cuz we all know that the truth is that we should be who we were meant to be. at the end of the day death is just life and life is just living death so in the end fighting for was is true is the only good thing. to be alive is know existence because those that lie will truly get what they deserve when they realize that their actions and choices weren't good at all. sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing. and the wrong thing is the right thing. because those that die know when people really aren't doing what is right. when we unite together to fight against evil we will truly know true selflessness and goodness. and anyone who disagrees is shrouded in emptiness and darkness. it takes bravery to choose the path of most resistance only the truly divine will understand what I'm saying. its those that understand at the end of it all that can bring happiness and joy. happiness is all about passion and hard work. iif you can do those things then everyitng will fall into place.. whats in place is what works and what works is whats right. its the people that can't put things in their place that are wrong.
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
You mean like a Venus fly trap?
Mars Ground Setter actually
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:10 PM

but whatever tickles your peach or pickle
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:16 PM

That longer post above sounds like one of my spiritual monologues
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:21 PM

Wait, peach / pickle ó I could be misreading but thought you looked down on the path of most resistance?
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:33 PM

obviously half resistance
everything in moderation is key
too much of anything is bad, even too much goodness is bad
and too much badness is good
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
That longer post above sounds like one of my spiritual monologues
oh that's interesting
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
oh that's interesting
Is it ?
Unread 11-23-2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
UKpoohbear would be the one to ask about Uranus.
Just going by your observations, do I come across Uranian to you Passi?

This is actually difficult to because itís describing your most dominant nature, which comes naturally. Does the fire know it is hot or is it just because people get burnt it learns by their reactions what it is?

Well, Iíve been called extremely liberal. Iím weird. Iíve been good weird and bad weird.

I have learnt to moderate myself, sometimes I like to shock people, especially if it places a distance between us by doing so. But mostly I a humanitarian in my weirdness. Like, why do people judge me for being weird if all Iím doing is not judging people? I give people the same freedom as I afford myself.

But being independent and free does not mean I donít get lonely. Itís a price you have to pay for independence.

So, independent thinking. I pick up the same information as other people from our social environment yet I am not restrained by the same level of Saturnian judgment as most others.

So independence of thought leads to being non judgemental which leads to being judged for being weird. And I want my indepenedence even if itís means I am lonely. If I donít get my independence, I withdraw emotionally.

You described Neptune, does that mean you are Neptunian? I had you down as a Venusian-Plutonian.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 11-23-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Unread 11-23-2020, 07:53 PM

Yes. I wrestle with Neptune daily. It's pretty bad this year (tr. Neptune sq. natal Neptune), fortunately I am using what accumulated good karma I have to tackle it, I hope it doesn't all get worse as Neptune approaches my SN that it rules.

You seem Uranian to me. Like, you write quickly and prolifically, and the way you write feels very close to the way you originally conceived the thought, as though your synaptic connections are plugged in to ambient electricity somewhere. Then there are the personality features you mentioned, like being humanitarian but needing your independence of thought and action over most other things. If I remember correctly, and it's been a long time, it's very significant in your chart.
Unread 11-23-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
the way you write feels very close to the way you originally conceived the thought, as though your synaptic connections are plugged in to ambient electricity somewhere.
I love the way you describe things so scientifically yet enigmatically lol. I must admit, thatís what I was looking for when I asked you for your opinion. A little gem of a quote from a psychologist.

What kind is things do you do to tackle or ease the negatives of Neptune? Most definitely you have accumulated good Neptune karma, I mean, you havenít succumbed to being disillusioned or using drugs as escapism basically. And by good karma you probably mean being a compassionate human being, that is indeed good karma.

I find myself switching between Uranus and Saturn. Saturn helps ground me but too much of it and I need an Uranian release. Then I need to ground myself again.

Itís so amazing being able to know yourself as you get older and be able to understand what these energies are and whatís needed to balance them. Itís become more and more apparent that grounding oneself is essential if youíre at all spiritual.

I read the Neptune article you shared and it was really good and itís funny she mentions Bach Flower essences because I recently got an aromatherapy bracelet, which is like a bracelet with lava stones which can soak up the oils, and it was Bach essences I was looking to get. Thatís my next grounding technique.

A while back, Moonkat shared a pdf called Ďthe inner guide meditationí and itís fascinating. With your psychology background and Neptune currently dissolving your boundaries, it would be the perfect time for you to achieve some astral travel.
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJQprpNu/

Also would you date this woman? She has a really notorious reputation in China for her weight and how much she doesnít care about wanting to lose it.
Could you love her?
She's fat? Must be by Asian standards. Reminds me of a guy I know who bought one of those Akatsuki outfits from Naruto for a Halloween event. He's a big guy so he got the XL, but when it arrived it looked more like a medium size. Needless to say he gave it away.

Date? Most definitely. Love? I'd have to penetrate beyond her physical beauty and social media gimmickry to see what's underneath. A pretty face is no shortcut to love.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 11-24-2020 at 12:46 AM.
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Apparently, orcas (known as "killer whales") don't attack humans--no cases reported. They're also known as "wolves of the sea".

I looked up about wolves killing humans--only 2 reported cases in over a hundred years in North America.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackfish_(film)

Great documentary about an Orca that was seperated from his mother at birth and nursed a vendetta against humans, murdering a few in the process including his trainer. Yes, murder.
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
it really doesn't matter cuz at the end of the day all we have to do is fight for the life and the liberty of the world cuz we all know that the truth is that we should be who we were meant to be. at the end of the day death is just life and life is just living death so in the end fighting for was is true is the only good thing. to be alive is know existence because those that lie will truly get what they deserve when they realize that their actions and choices weren't good at all. sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing. and the wrong thing is the right thing. because those that die know when people really aren't doing what is right. when we unite together to fight against evil we will truly know true selflessness and goodness. and anyone who disagrees is shrouded in emptiness and darkness. it takes bravery to choose the path of most resistance only the truly divine will understand what I'm saying. its those that understand at the end of it all that can bring happiness and joy. happiness is all about passion and hard work. iif you can do those things then everyitng will fall into place.. whats in place is what works and what works is whats right. its the people that can't put things in their place that are wrong.
I see you dropped some acid this morning. This stream of consciousness smells a lot like applie pie, Star spangled banners and bald eagle.
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Do you guys think that person actually runs a astrology consulting service? Heís a little too non-ironically smug and condescending for me to picture him being a people/customer service person

Then again that person who messaged (harassed? Allegedly) a lot of people and quit was one for a living. I really wonder what type of clients go to them!

You'll be surprised how many people prefer a straight shooter that does not care to offend others and treats clients like actual adults.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:50 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackfish_(film)

Great documentary about an Orca that was seperated from his mother at birth and nursed a vendetta against humans, murdering a few in the process including his trainer. Yes, murder.
I should have specified orcas "in the wild", as it's called. When asked why, an orca told a researcher, "Because humans taste terrible!

When asked how he knew, since he hasn't eaten any humans himself, the orca explained that he'd tried to devour a Grest White who had just eaten a surfer, and another shark, which had recently eaten a fisherman, and couldn't stomach the meat.