Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Less focus on the official's character/personality/personal life, more on the issue, political philosophy, policy, implications for stake holders etc.

Mudslinging has an air of propaganda, trying to strongarm allegiance through pathos. Not to say pathos isn't necessary, but it's used disproportionately.

I think much more in terms of policies. But, mudslinging can be fun, as long as it's not fabricated.

conspiracy theorist

The internet is full to the brim with US persons, and US influence. Due to the anonymity and ubiquity of US media lines are easily blurred and people can get caught in the maelstrom.

What the Chinese did was smart from the perspective of retaining Chinese identity/informational integrity which is to create the great firewall of China. Draconian and anti-liberal to be sure, but smart.

If I didn't mention my background who would have been able to tell that I wasn't an American? Its insidious like that.

Bunraku

Yeah I have that in both of my hands. Also a shitton of X's. I also have a few scars on my hands. You don't strike me as the type who would have scarred hands.

I have a few *very tiny* scars because I’ve taken care of a lot of puppies who are teething. Puppy teeth are sharp and so I carry their love bites with me :lol: they’ve mostly faded away and not noticeable unless you use a magnifying glass because I’m diligent in my use of Shea butter and hand massages.

On that same page shows the x and their meanings. Where are your X?

conspiracy theorist

I have a few *very tiny* scars because I’ve taken care of a lot of puppies who are teething. Puppy teeth are sharp and so I carry their love bites with me :lol: they’ve mostly faded away and not noticeable unless you use a magnifying glass because I’m diligent in my use of Shea butter and hand massages.

On that same page shows the x and their meanings. Where are your X?

Oh hey, I have scars from animal bites, too. But in my case they were fully grown adult creatures. Also a puncture wound from a knife, and another scar on my right index from a particular sharp piece of metal.

I know next to nothing about palmistry. The crosses occur mostly in the center of both hands, underneath that line from that first vid with the Indian dude.

conspiracy theorist

Crosses: Crosses are an indication of long-lasting problems and issues. They also represent major changes in your life.
Depending on where their placement on your palm, they can be indicating positive or negative changes.
They even are a sign that few adversaries want to cause harm to you.
They also represent outside influences that are causing stress on you.
Crosses are also indicators of your state of mind and how you are going to handle your spiritual life.

From some other website

Heh, no matter which prognostic tool I can't seem to escape the melodrama.

Ukpoohbear

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJQprpNu/

Also would you date this woman? She has a really notorious reputation in China for her weight and how much she doesn’t care about wanting to lose it.
Could you love her?

She’s very hot and it’s refreshing to see a fuller figure Chinese woman. It’s funny tho cos the Chinese seem to be really influenced by Western style beauty, like lightening their skin and getting plastic surgery to have wider eyes, so it’s funny there is so much controversy about having a bigger build, which is also Western.

The white skin and big eyes is very baby-like and so is being skinny, it’s prepubescent looking, you know, like how the psychology behind Anorexia is they’re attempting to stay like a child. So maybe the Chinese are adopting Western ideas of beauty only for the more baby features, which is acceptable to the patriarchy, but as soon as they start adopting more Western womanly features, it’s too intimidating and it is shunned.

Yeah, she’s hot. Good for her :)

Last edited:

david starling

Do you think the focus on "fake news" and certain pundits calling this the "post-truth age" has anything to do with Neptune in Pisces?

Domiciled Neptune in combination with Saturn Domiciled in Capricorn. One can "speak truth to power", but power won't validate it.

This latest era of the wholesale making up of phacts started with Saturn in Capricorn.

In theory, truth regarding knowable facts will regain respect once Saturn is firmly ensconced in Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

Apparently, orcas (known as "killer whales") don't attack humans--no cases reported. They're also known as "wolves of the sea".

I looked up about wolves killing humans--only 2 reported cases in over a hundred years in North America.

AppLeo

Saturn in Aquarius is going to teach us how to take personal responsibility and being our own authority.

I think our institutions, leaders, and structure, in general, is flimsy and starting to crumble.

Nowadays, going to university, getting a cozy. 9-5 job just isn't sustainable anymore. People are going to have to be more inventive, independent in this new economy. If you don't have a social media account, if you aren't branding yourself, if you're not establishing your own niche, you're going to get left behind. That's what Saturn in Aquarius is teaching us.

I was also listening to Sam Vaknin (I listen to him like every day and I'm sorry I keep bringing him up), but he says that Narcissism is rising among everyone. Which makes sense because I think the Leo-Aquarius axis has a lot to do with ones sense of self and relation to others.

Contrary to what most people believe, Leo is the opposite of narcissism. Leo is a sign that represents true self-esteem. Aquarius, on the other hand, is the narcissistic sign or Libra. Aries, Libra, Leo Aquarius... Air signs are narcissistic because they depend so much on what other people think, and because they're so airy and loose, they lack identity and ultimately a self. Which is what narcissism is. Narcissists desperately depend on the attention and gratification of the people around them to construct a false self.

So anyway, with Saturn in Aquarius, I think it's just forcing us into this narcissism, or teaching us that our narcissism is the wrong way to go about this Aquarian energy.

I also think that just because of Saturn's nature, we're going to see a lot of regulations and restrictions regarding technology and the internet. YouTube looks like it's going to bring down the hammer once more. It's going to ban right-wingers under ambiguous rules. Donald Trump on Twitter is getting censored on Twitter :lol:

However, these controls may get people to leave YouTube and Twitter for more liberty-oriented platforms like Bitchute.

People may also see Saturn in Aquarius as a restriction because of technology, especially with coronavirus. People are forced to learn more about technology. It's so funny seeing my frustrated boomer professors use technology. So poorly and inefficiently. And it kind of exposes how silly the classes are because they're so expensive and the quality of taking them online is pathetic compared to a YouTube video made by a talented creator.