Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-10-2011, 09:25 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
I dont feel like I match my birthchart

I feel like I was given the wrong birth chart, I mean I was born in a c-section

I dont feel like mercury trine Saturn fits me because my family and friends are always putting me down saying I should be further along, they just make me feel bad, and they tell me I dont think realistically.

I also dont feel sun and jupiter trine mc match me, I dont have a good job or a good position, I am living with my dad in his estate, which is worth alot, but it has nothing to do with me, people assume I have a silver spoon in my mouth in they find out where I live but I dont and I work for him and he has me in a bad position of making money and says I need to start at the bottom, Im frowned upon by my brother and sister and they look at me and treat me like im not worth anything.


I do feel like moon in the 10 and saturn in the 10th and uranus in the 10th match me

the moon because I do want recognition
and saturn because I do want the respect and it is a struggle day by day.
and uranus, because I dont like authority figures and being told what to do.


My dad and brother and sister make me feel so stupid all the time, I feel so inferior next to them, Could it be my chiron gemeni in my 4th house? I did go through some home family issues as a kid, but would this have a effect on me now?


Last edited by tomzero; 01-02-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Aaronmcc11's Avatar
Aaronmcc11 Aaronmcc11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 143
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzero View Post
I feel like I was given the wrong birth chart, I mean I was born in a c-section

I dont feel like mercury trine Saturn fits me because my family and friends are always putting me down saying I should be further along, they just make me feel bad, and they tell me I dont think realistically.

I also dont feel sun and jupiter trine mc match me, I dont have a good job or a good position, I am living with my dad in his estate, which is worth alot, but it has nothing to do with me, people assume I have a silver spoon in my mouth in they find out where I live but I dont and I work for him and he has me in a bad position of making money and says I need to start at the bottom, Im frowned upon by my brother and sister and they look at me and treat me like im not worth anything.


I do feel like moon in the 10 and saturn in the 10th and uranus in the 10th match me

the moon because I do want recognition
and saturn because I do want the respect and it is a struggle day by day.
and uranus, because I dont like authority figures and being told what to do.
Often 10th house matters are something that we develop as we mature. You're still relatively young and most people don't have an established pattern regarding 10th house or Saturn matters until AT LEAST the first Saturn Return. You may come to realize that these placements and trines will manifest themselves in your life if the work required to activate their potentials is put in from you in the years to come.

Also, these aspects will be colored by other aspects involved with those planets. For example Saturn is conjunct the Moon and both square to Venus in the 7th which would suggest that there is some difficulty in relating to other people with whom you have close relationships. Other aspects you should look into: Mercury is square Pluto. Jupiter is square Uranus.

Also.. of less importance but still something you may want to look into, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are all retrograde in your chart which would definitely make a difference in the way those energies are expressed.
__________________
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

My Chart
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-10-2011, 09:48 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronmcc11 View Post
Often 10th house matters are something that we develop as we mature. You're still relatively young and most people don't have an established pattern regarding 10th house or Saturn matters until AT LEAST the first Saturn Return. You may come to realize that these placements and trines will manifest themselves in your life if the work required to activate their potentials is put in from you in the years to come.

Also, these aspects will be colored by other aspects involved with those planets. For example Saturn is conjunct the Moon and both square to Venus in the 7th which would suggest that there is some difficulty in relating to other people with whom you have close relationships. Other aspects you should look into: Mercury is square Pluto. Jupiter is square Uranus.

Also.. of less importance but still something you may want to look into, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are all retrograde in your chart which would definitely make a difference in the way those energies are expressed.
so what does the retrogrades mean?

I try really hard, I do my best for jobs outside of my fathers company, but things never seem to work out no matter how much work I put in.

now for my dad, im prideful, I feel I should get treated better, he does not do much for me, besides let me live in his house, but I wouldn't need to live in his house if he paid me more.


My brothers and sister and dad joke about how I cant take care of myself, when I really could I just dont have the funds to take care of my self, im from out of state living with my dad and working for his company, so in my eyes they dont know me or know what I been through, I feel like there judgging me and putting me down without sitting down and talking to me. I feel misunderstood.

I want to so bad show them my natal chart and show them my good aspects and the trines to my midheaven, but they dont believe in this I dont think, and they will further talk about me I think.


they be comparing me to there kids, saying there younger then you and have more going for themselves. It hurts when they compare, I know I should be further, but saturn in my 10 keeps breaking down my wagon and getting me off track. I come from a city before I moved with my dad, and it has the worst economy and highest unemployment in the nation. I just want to prove to my family im gonna be great

Last edited by tomzero; 11-10-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzero View Post
I feel like I was given the wrong birth chart, I mean I was born in a c-section

I dont feel like mercury trine Saturn fits me because my family and friends are always putting me down saying I should be further along, they just make me feel bad, and they tell me I dont think realistically.

I also dont feel sun and jupiter trine mc match me, I dont have a good job or a good position, I am living with my dad in his estate, which is worth alot, but it has nothing to do with me, people assume I have a silver spoon in my mouth in they find out where I live but I dont and I work for him and he has me in a bad position of making money and says I need to start at the bottom, Im frowned upon by my brother and sister and they look at me and treat me like im not worth anything.


I do feel like moon in the 10 and saturn in the 10th and uranus in the 10th match me [wonderful, you can't simply pick and chose which aspects you think fit, you are a whole person, not fragments of one]

the moon because I do want recognition
and saturn because I do want the respect and it is a struggle day by day.
and uranus, because I dont like authority figures and being told what to do.
[thing with saturn here suggests you are still trying to get father's approval. I have saturn retro conj MC and it does suggest delays, frustrations and quite often denies public recognition. But MC is not just career it is 'what you become known for' and eventually you WILL be seen as someone hard working, reliable and responsible]

My dad and brother and sister make me feel so stupid all the time, I feel so inferior next to them, Could it be my chiron gemeni in my 4th house? I did go through some home family issues as a kid, but would this have a effect on me now?
In Equal house sytem (mine) your chiron is in 5th suggesting wounds around childhood matters, creativity, playing, romance, children even...

mercury retro is quite common, in fact I have it. It makes for a very analytical mind, but in Leo there is an awful lot of pride involved with leo who desparately wants recognition for work done (6th house) mercury is well aspected except for very tight square to pluto, again would make you a great detective, researcher BUT can also 'give out' verbal lacerations and acid tongue to.. good point is mercury will have gone direct.....

retro mars has problems 'taking actions' even though exalted in cappi and opposition to sun, which shows a desire to be wilful and control others...but has difficulty due to retro mars... Sun square pluto

Quote:

shows a tendency for willfulness to build up in your nature. As the pressures become greater, you are apt to explode. This may be a puzzlement to those around you because most of the time you are so self-restrained and in perfect control. Perhaps there is a frustrated ambition for power and authority. There is an enigma in your personality, and you are defensive about forming close emotional ties. You have executive ability and the talent for managing ambitious enterprises. You must learn the art of compromise if you are striving to get far in life.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sunaspects.html#suspl


Jupiter retro feels less need to be sociable.

Retrograde planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-retrograde.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5796&postcount=8
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5861&postcount=10
Pluto retrograde in scorpio above
http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html


Mercury Retrograde
* reconsiders before speaking
* lots of inner conversation and thoughts
* expresses self better in writing
* feels misunderstood

Mars Retrograde
* reconsiders before expressing anger
* finds competitive situations hard to handle
* tends to repress and so ....
* can become depressed

Jupiter Retrograde
* has doubts about what they deserve and so ...
* finds it easy to settle for crumbs
* feels superior in some way inside
* abundance is felt on the inside
* looks inside for answers to religious questions

Saturn Retrograde
* feels inside that they're never good enough
* indulgent outward behaviour may mask inner feelings of inadequacy
* hides fears

Uranus Retrograde
* reconsiders outward expressions of rebelliousness
* feels inside that they are different
* outward conformist behaviour masks inner feelings of non-conformity or ... goes out of their way to upset others apple carts
* has a difficult time finding their niche in society

Neptune Retrograde
* feels guilty inside and so ....
* tends to blame themselves when things go wrong
* super sensitive inside and so .....
* puts on a tough skinned mask


http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm#neprx


Now moon conj saturn shows you are able to endure financial hardships and venus square saturn show feelings of being unloved in early childhood and developing caution in finances and romance due to this


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Aaronmcc11's Avatar
Aaronmcc11 Aaronmcc11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 143
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

"Retrograde planets tend to hold the qualities of planets back early in a person's life, forcing the person with retrograde planets to RE-evaluate the energies of the retrograde planet. This frequently results in the person becoming VERY focused on overcoming their retro issues and mastering the full energy of that planet. The result in later life is frequently an INCREASED sense of the energy of that planet, from a childhood of focusing on how to best use the retrograde planetary energy in their lives."
-Wilsontc (I'm sure he won't mind me quoting him here).

Here's a few links for further research on Retrograde planets: (Thanks astrologer50 for the abundance of links on almost any astrological topic)
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...nets.htm#neprx
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/as...retrograde.htm
__________________
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

My Chart
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-10-2011, 10:58 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

I use Equal House system (where each cusp is same as Ascendant) and am a modern astrologer. Lots of newcomers come into Astrology/forums and get a free chart from www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few others if you wish to experiment…..

Within the mainstream here on AW of placidus/equal houses (the default on astro is placidus) only difference being some planets may move from one house to another thereby altering it's interpretation and it's 'only' with research will you find which planets 'fit you' in which houses. So my advice, do two charts, research any planets that move houses and see which you identity with - simple

So in Equal house your chart ruler uranus in in 11th house along with neptune. Jupiter would be 2nd house


Ruler of the Tenth House in the Second House
Quote:
Your career greatly contributes to your feelings of self worth and you want to be responsible for your own income.
Your chosen profession not the work you do to survive will be financially lucrative. If you're making less than you'd like, become a specialist at something that appeals to you. Being your own boss gives you a stronger sense of personal liberty.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...ships.htm#hr10

NEPTUNE DEFINITION ‑ KEYWORDS;

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, ­sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

Rules Drugs of all types , alcohol, tobacco, heroin, ether & anaesthetic, Gas lighting. Anything elusive, water has to be put in pipes.

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!".

True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!
Neptune inllth House – succeedent house
Unusual, idealistic friendships and group associations. ­Generosity and spiritual guidance received from friends. ­Sensitive to the needs of others. May join spiritual groups.
View friends in idealistic manner. Your idea of ­sympathetic friend ‑ sympathetic ear! Also your ear would be bent from your friends and this would be an area of comfort for you.
Sacrificial things done for friends that others wouldn't.
Can even wear the rose‑tinted glasses here, because you will think they were worth it. Bad aspects cause disillusionment, even so would have been worth the price (perhaps moved away or ­emigrated, but even the memory would be cherished). Encourage spiritual groups of like minds. Non‑competitive team work. Inspire others and friends ‑ nurturing.

The sign position of Uranus indicates our restlessness and what for us is individual, modern and thrilling. The house position of Uranus indicates where we desire free expression, seek to be different, and where things get turned upside down! Shocks, surprises, upheavals, freedom, independence. Uranus being a higher octave of mercury, like Neptune is a higher octave of venus. The house Uranus is in is where we seek to be different, want free expressions and where things get turned upside down.

Uranus in llth House – succeedent house
· You will be open‑minded and concerned with truth and facts very humanitarian and forward looking.
· Many unusual friends of high intelligence. Want to be able to learn from friends and group activities and team work.
· You will find mentally and spiritually stimulating. Strong sense of equality.
· Unpredictable changes where goals and objectives are concerned. Person will change his mind a number of times before he settles into his life work.
· Two types of friends: the conventional Saturnians and the bohemian Uranians and never the twain do meet.
· Feelings of sympathy and antipathy very strong but changeable.
· social connections and relationships that suddenly turn ugly, disruptive, or simply terminate almost overnight. Friendships suddenly go astray, unforeseen dynamics and issues suddenly and irrationally appear

now natal mars would be 12th house in both systems as it's conj 12th house cusp inanyevent... this shows you were not able to 'act' in direct ways or poss not have temper tantrums in early childhood, thereby learning that behaving that way, didn't get you the results you wanted....

Saturn is very strong and Angular in your chart and conj MC will have a major say over any career/work matters...and you really should research this aspect here...
planets conj MC
http://rugdeeaustralia.tripod.com/id18.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/articles/asrticle3sc.htm


How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775

lastly, sun and mercury in 6th house of work, service to others, health industries may attract. Cancer sun make great chefs, shrewd in business and it is also linked to family

regarding siblings Aries/mars rules 3rd house of siblings and is posited in 12th, you cann research this with this linnk
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...rships.htm#hr3

You have North Node in Aries in 3rd house of communications. This Lesson is to come away from Libran indecisiveness and 9th house matters
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm#house9
and to be more assertive, focus on self, be direct and to the point, take the iniatitive and if need be become selfish, self orientated.....

North node
http://www.cafeastrology.com/northnodesouthnode.html
http://www.astrologycom.com/nodes.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/north-node-karma.php

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North%20Node%20and%20the%20Quest%20for%20the%20Aut hentic%20Self
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Taurus
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/South%20Node%20Seventh%20House
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/nodes

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-12-2011, 01:06 AM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprising View Post
Having your father provide you with a home is a positive thing, think about the people that don't have a home, just a tent in one of the tent cities that are popping up anywhere and everywhere! Sure our parents can be a major source of irritation, but thats the price that we sometimes have to pay until we can find a way out of there. Chiron in the 4th natally does fit well with your present dilemma, and your progressed chart has Chiron in the 3rd, which usually concerns being misunderstood by 3rd house people. You are in a sensitive state at the moment, with your progressed ascendant conjuncting jupiter in pisces, (your likely to take in other peoples projected energy (put downs) ), and your progressed moon in Scorpio came to a conjunction with pluto some months ago and also had a tension aspect to chiron, which usually manifests as deep emotional tension. As your progressed moon moves into sagg in just over a year you should feel more optomistic and grounded even when your prog. moon conjuncts Saturn in the early degrees of that sign. You progressed chart also shows that mars and neptune will presently be active in your 10th house matters, which could make your ideas appear to be unrealistic in the eyes of 10th house people (maybe they could be a touch unrealistic). Having so much saggitarian energy in the 10 should give you an urge for freedom of some sort, probably concerning your life direction, maybe it's time to think about which direction you really want to head in concerning your career /life direction
I know I am fortunate for that and very grateful, I wonder could it be my jupiter or sun trine mc why people think I have a silver spoon in my mouth when I dont?

and I feel my Sagittarius energy in the 10th, thats one of the reasons im so frustrated, I want freedom, but Need money to buy freedom, what I consider freedom is going out and spending money on things I need and want without having to worry about it. I cant wait till I start making good money then I want have to live with anyone, and I am thinking what I want to do with my life, im trying to get my life tother there is so much I wanrt to do but im held back because I dont have the funds.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-12-2011, 03:59 AM
anisha_Astrology anisha_Astrology is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: new delhi
Posts: 19
Smile Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

it can be that you have a wrong birth chart. you can get it checked by some good astrologer. there can be a possibility that if your birth chart is prepared according to moon's transit (if it is prepared according to sun's transit) then it may give you some correct insight. there are a number of good astrologers, who give an accurate reading for a minimal fee. you can search them online also.
__________________
http://www.starstell.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Aaronmcc11's Avatar
Aaronmcc11 Aaronmcc11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 143
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Just remember there's a big difference between financial freedom and true freedom. The richest sap in the world is far far far from free. Quite the opposite indeed. However there is something to be said for being "comfortable " financially and as long as money to a degree determines what you can and can't do, being independent financially is something to strive towards.
__________________
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

My Chart
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-12-2011, 08:11 AM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

If progressed chiron started off in 4th house it can only progress into 5th, not go backwards into 3rd house.....

progressed planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=266189&postcount=8
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-12-2011, 02:00 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha_Astrology View Post
it can be that you have a wrong birth chart. you can get it checked by some good astrologer. there can be a possibility that if your birth chart is prepared according to moon's transit (if it is prepared according to sun's transit) then it may give you some correct insight. there are a number of good astrologers, who give an accurate reading for a minimal fee. you can search them online also.
I do feel like I have the wrong bithtime, the time on the birth certificate was military time, it came out to be 9:07

I do have a problem with relating to others, I do feel my venus square moon and saturn and and saturn conjunct moon. I also feel my aqua rising. I most defiantly feel my saturn in the 10th, I seem to fail at everything, no matter how hard I try.

what I dont feel is my jupiter and sun trine mc, so will I feel those aspects later in life?

I hope I dont have the wrong birthchart, I have some pretty good aspects, I just dont feel them all the time.

Last edited by tomzero; 11-12-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-12-2011, 03:09 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzero View Post
I do feel like I have the wrong bithtime, the time on the birth certificate was military time, it came out to be 9:07

I do have a problem with relating to others, I do feel my venus square moon and saturn and and saturn conjunct moon. I also feel my aqua rising. I most defiantly feel my saturn in the 10th, I seem to fail at everything, no matter how hard I try.

what I dont feel is my jupiter and sun trine mc, so will I feel those aspects later in life? [Because Moon and saturn conj MC are dominating your expressions.... ]

I hope I dont have the wrong birthchart, I have some pretty good aspects, I just dont feel them all the time.
Why should you 'feel' them all the time?

sun trine jupiter is being philsophical and generous, this is not you??

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

learning about astrology for me is like learning pyschology, delving deep into your psyche, personality traits and take and awful lot of self analsys and time.....

Last edited by astrologer50; 11-12-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 11-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Rebel Uranian's Avatar
Rebel Uranian Rebel Uranian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My natural habitat
Posts: 2,090
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

You don't 'feel them all the time' because you're consciously tuning them out. Tune into your subconscious sometime and you'll be amazed at how much more you understand.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 11-14-2011, 07:08 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Uranian View Post
You don't 'feel them all the time' because you're consciously tuning them out. Tune into your subconscious sometime and you'll be amazed at how much more you understand.
well to me jupiter trine mc is living in a big lavish house or having a nice career where I expand and have luck. - I dont have luck in my career and im not expanding Ive been at the bottom and and get looked and treated like im not worth anything and irresponsible. I am living in a nice house, but it is filled with way too many rules and I dont own it, but I dont pay rent, But I do pay for the water I use, and its still alot for me because my checks are so tiny, it trakes most of it.

sun trine mc mean to me is to have a career where I shine - and im not shining at all, and my work is not fun at all. as for home life, the house is fun, but it still filled with too many rules.

I realize I am fourante to have a nice place to stay, I could go to my mom or dad and live in a nice house, I am blessed in that regard, but im not as happy as I can be, I want be fully happy till OI own my own house and have my own work outside of my family where I have freedom and financial security, I dont like living off my parents, I want to do better. some people dont care, well I do.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 11-14-2011, 07:15 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
Why should you 'feel' them all the time?

sun trine jupiter is being philsophical and generous, this is not you??

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

learning about astrology for me is like learning pyschology, delving deep into your psyche, personality traits and take and awful lot of self analsys and time.....
that sounds about right. Im just so frustrated there is so much I want to do, yet I feel so limited, im banging on the glass to get out and be my own person, I have a sister, who does not mind moving in with my mom and dad and not feel bad about it and ask for money all the time like its nothing, and my dad gives her money too, I have way too much pride to ask for money and would go broke. I just want to be succesfull through my own merit if I so happen to have help along the way then fine, but I dont want to depend on anyone.

I have dreams of getting married and having my own place, and I love money and the things it could buy, im very materialistic, but I dont leach off of other people.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronmcc11 View Post
Just remember there's a big difference between financial freedom and true freedom. The richest sap in the world is far far far from free. Quite the opposite indeed. However there is something to be said for being "comfortable " financially and as long as money to a degree determines what you can and can't do, being independent financially is something to strive towards.
thats exactly what im looking for is to be comfortable

Last edited by tomzero; 11-14-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 11-14-2011, 07:45 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzero View Post
well to me jupiter trine mc is living in a big lavish house or having a nice career where I expand and have luck. - I dont have luck in my career and im not expanding Ive been at the bottom and and get looked and treated like im not worth anything and irresponsible. I am living in a nice house, but it is filled with way too many rules and I dont own it, but I dont pay rent, But I do pay for the water I use, and its still alot for me because my checks are so tiny, it trakes most of it.

sun trine mc mean to me is to have a career where I shine - and im not shining at all, and my work is not fun at all. as for home life, the house is fun, but it still filled with too many rules.[home roots/IC is not the same as career/MC this could suggest you look for something creative that could lead to a leadership role]
unfortuntely Saturn conj MC is having more influences on your career than you care to recognise
Quote:
Jupiter Trine Midheaven
When it comes to your career, you have high ambitions. The universe is handing you a bit of pure luck in this department. Your ethics are usually honorable and you have a somewhat conservative outlook toward upholding traditional codes of behavior. Career choices may include teaching, especially at higher levels, law, spiritual counseling, publishing, or working in the travel industry, as a librarian, or in sports related fields.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectsjupiter.htm
self analsys can be quite hard work at time, so research, read up and study...

Last edited by astrologer50; 11-14-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 11-14-2011, 10:12 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
unfortuntely Saturn conj MC is having more influences on your career than you care to recognise


self analsys can be quite hard work at time, so research, read up and study...
so what does that mean, is that a bad thing? and will it get better?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 11-14-2011, 10:21 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

planets conj MC
http://rugdeeaustralia.tripod.com/id18.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/articles/asrticle3sc.htm
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 11-14-2011, 10:31 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

okay from what I read it sounds like my stories, I do keepm having set back early in my life, im 25, but would much rather be further along. it seems like saturn is teaching me a lesson that not necessary, like its picking on me, I already know my responsibility.

Also my dad is a athortive figure, and has a well known position and networks with high rollers, I even left my dads company to work with some of his bussiness partners, but they didnt want to pay me like you should pay a 25 yr old also. Its seems like saturn is my dad and all my bosses, they all treat me the same when it all boils down.

I have all this opertunity, yet feel like its not grasping me, im reaching out, but its reaching back too slow.

I want my life toghter now, I dont wanna wait till im old to make a living, im too old to make 200 dollar checks, I ve been making this since fresh outta highschool. it seems like im always going backwards instead of forward

do you have any ideas, what kinda careers I look forward into right now? my dads business deals with the public and cosmetic beauty supplies, most of his customers or koreans and women.

I decided I know longer want to do this, Im looking for a career now where, I am able to be myself and have freedom, like find me a talent aganet and audition for movie roles and tc shows, im a natural at acting and very good, and I love a audience, although im shy, but I could break out of that, I crave attention but at the same time scared of it.

I want to go back to school to study law or study to become a eye doctor and psychiatrist/psychologist, I, like getting into peoples minds. people have told me its too late to go back to school now, because it takes years for those professions.


I was doing computerized graphics for one of my dad business partners and they were paying hardly nothing to build them a website and and graphics for there products, I slowly quit, also, I have venus square mc, so by the time I got home, I figured there not paying hardly anything, why should I let there work get in the way of my family time and fun. I stopped working for them, I felt it was a waste of my time and weekends.

Last edited by tomzero; 11-14-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775

I have Saggi MC, do you have any interests in teaching, law, religion,philsophy the police even.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm#house9

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Second House
Quote:
Your career greatly contributes to your feelings of self worth and you want to be responsible for your own income.
Your chosen profession not the work you do to survive will be financially lucrative. If you're making less than you'd like, become a specialist at something that appeals to you. Being your own boss gives you a stronger sense of personal liberty.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...ships.htm#hr10
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 11-14-2011, 10:49 PM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775

I have Saggi MC, do you have any interests in teaching, law, religion,philsophy the police even.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm#house9

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Second House
teaching sounds fun, but I dont want to teach relegions, my family cant even get me to get baptized yet, they feel im ready because I know more then them. I also know about astrology a lil bit, people listen when I tell them, but im kinda ashme to know so much of the subject because of my religious background and people look at me werid, I woulnt mind bein a historian, I love reading on my family history and others and getting into geneology, but then again, I dont think I want a career out of that.

I dunno,I cant be a school teacher, I look really young for my age, kids dont listen to me, they forget im older then them, this goes for all ages in school.

I dunno about police, mabey a secret agent or detective yea. is acting a sagg mc career?

Last edited by tomzero; 11-14-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 11-17-2011, 03:19 AM
tomzero tomzero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 163
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775

I have Saggi MC, do you have any interests in teaching, law, religion,philsophy the police even.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm#house9

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Second House
I was wondering if this has anything to do with my chart and tell me if my brother is right.

He was telling me the reason why I dont get respect from my dad or others is because I dress young. (I dress my age, I wear hip hop trendy clothing, most guys my age dress this way) but he said I already look extra young though, I look 15 and im 25. He suggest that I dress more in a tie and dress shirt and dress pants. He feels this will improve my life.


alot of people say I dont act my age, does a 1-th house satrun mean I want advance till I mature?

I want a job where I could be myself and have fun, and be great.

Last edited by tomzero; 11-17-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 11-17-2011, 06:27 AM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,087
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Most important is checking to make sure you have the correct sign on the Asc. For some reason there has been a trend towards less Asc accuracy using conventional methods. I've been very surprised at how much an issue this is, so much so that rectification has become my dominant work over the last year or so. If the Asc sign itself dosn't fit, then that is where to start.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=25131
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 11-17-2011, 07:38 AM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: I dont feel like I match my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzero View Post
I was wondering if this has anything to do with my chart and tell me if my brother is right.

He was telling me the reason why I dont get respect from my dad or others is because I dress young. (I dress my age, I wear hip hop trendy clothing, most guys my age dress this way) but he said I already look extra young though, I look 15 and im 25. He suggest that I dress more in a tie and dress shirt and dress pants. He feels this will improve my life.


alot of people say I dont act my age, does a 1-th house satrun mean I want advance till I mature? [you don't have saturn 1st house or any planet in first house]

I want a job where I could be myself and have fun, and be great.
If you want to be taken seriously in commerce then you realy *should* dress the part as image/presentation is everything. so yes, I would agree that chaning your image would help enormously

there are plenty of careers Saggi enjoy, not just the ones you mentioned. do the research. I have Saggi MC and have taught astrology in Adult Education, do public speaking, been legal secretary etc. There are things like journalism, travel industries or even travel rep...

Last edited by astrologer50; 11-17-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
birthchart, feel, match

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will I Feel Better Soon? misskitty Horary Questions on Medicine and health 5 03-25-2011 12:51 PM
Can you help me? serenity Relational Astrology 3 11-23-2010 07:06 PM
Charlton V Portsmouth match Rohan Sports Astrology 18 09-25-2006 02:14 PM
EPL match between Arsenal - Aston villa Rohan Sports Astrology 19 09-07-2006 04:30 PM
Plan Ahead - Venus Rx Dec 24th baker Mundane Astrology 32 12-16-2005 10:21 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.