Should I give up chasing fame for astrology?

divine g

Banned
Ggggggggggggg

Attachments

• chart2.GIF
    chart2.GIF
    23.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Ajar

I'm seeing the Saturn retrograde transit back into a conjunction with your natal Neptune in Virgo, as giving you some conflicting, and most likely deceptive inklings of what you really want to accomplish. 3rd house, (means of personal communication) could involve how you feel about communication both through astrology, and musically.

I think as Saturn is moving Direct again, and away from the conjunction, since the end of May, you may be feeling more like getting out in the public eye.

But then, as Saturn has approached, then retreated, and will now again be approaching your natal Uranus, while it itself is still opposing transiting Uranus, which is of course also close to opposing your Natal uranus, I can see where you might be wanting to just sit home, and wait out the stress.

Must be quite trying!

It might be a time where you need to force yourself to get out and do things.

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
POF in Aquarius, And sun in gemini
may just be feeling the alternate nature of gemini, As well your way to relate to the world and how you exist, would be through the persuit of knowledge.
our good friend jupiter is square to pluto 1st house of self 3rd house of where we live and work and communication

and in your 10th house is merc. employment.

I don't think you should give up, but don't do it for fame.

wilsontc

Staff member
very confused, to Ajar

Ajar,

You said:
I'm seeing the Saturn retrograde transit back into a conjunction with your natal Neptune in Virgo...But then, as Saturn has approached, then retreated, and will now again be approaching your natal Uranus, while it itself is still opposing transiting Uranus, which is of course also close to opposing your Natal uranus

I am very confused. :confused: Transiting (moving planets in the sky) :saturn: is in the sign :virgo: and divine has no planets in or near :virgo: so :saturn: can not :conjunct: a planet in :virgo:. :neptune: is in the sign of :sagittarius:. Transiting (moving planets in the sky) :uranus: is in the sign :pisces: which does not :opposition: divine's birth :uranus: in :scorpio:. I don't see anything in this chart that fits what you describe.

Confusedly,

Tim

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
neptune, to divine

divine,

You said:
very reclusive, I hate dealing with any type of social contact, unless there's a healthy amount of distance. So the internet has allowed me to stay home, and make a bit of money as an astrologer...have always pursued a career in music...I can't stand the thought of being famous...I think my Saturn in detriment in Leo has a debilitating effect on my self-esteem, even though I've gotten great reviews of my music from the public since my Saturn return in Leo 06-07. I've built a nice fanbase, and I'm confused now...Does anyone see where the energy of my chart is flowing?

I think this has a lot to do with transiting (moving planets in the sky) :neptune: (spirituality, also musicality, confusion) :opposition: birth :saturn: (duty, also career). You are right now confused about your career. And, since transiting :neptune: also :opposition: :mars: (being, also action), you are confused about what actions to take. This is a LONG transit, so wait things out for awhile before you make any confused decisions. More here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/neptune-opposition-saturn.php
and here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/mars-opposition-neptune.php

Unconfusedly,

Tim

Last edited:

Ajar

Re: very confused, to Ajar

Ajar,

You said:

I am very confused. :confused: Transiting (moving planets in the sky) :saturn: is in the sign :virgo: and divine has no planets in or near :virgo: so :saturn: can not :conjunct: a planet in :virgo:. :neptune: is in the sign of :sagittarius:. Transiting (moving planets in the sky) :uranus: is in the sign :pisces: which does not :opposition: divine's birth :uranus: in :scorpio:. I don't see anything in this chart that fits what you describe.

Confusedly,

Tim

If that is divine g's original chart posted to this thread.....I must have been looking at someone elses, but attributing it to divine.

Sorry, for the confusion!

nuwanda

I think for the time being, you could try to find middle ground. Pursue music, but don't display your music on MTV. Sell someone your compositions, etc. perhaps?

Claire19

I think dealing with younger people with teaching and guiding. You may also be involved with the performing arts in this way. Drama and theatre groups. You do have Mercury in Taurus in the 10th which deals with career and public life. I dont see fame but helping those less fortunate such as the homeless or underprivileged would be rewarding.

divine g

Banned
Since I posted this, I realized my Sun has progressed into my 12th house Cancer, so that pretty much explains my reclusiveness. I really do feel this may be my last incarnation here in this world of suffering. I like to meditate, and I finally have my own house to do it in. The Jupiter there makes it fortunate, but I also like to call the 12th the "house of tears", so although it's good to be leaving this world soon, it's a bit sad for me. I feel really alienated and misunderstood, but I have so much to offer the world, it's just hidden here in the 12th away from view. I think Jupiter's rule over higher learning is calling me to leave a body of knowledge behind. My Saturn in 1st is making it hard for me to deal with kids now, but I will be meditating on what I can offer them in terms of leaving behind some of my most important life lessons.

Last edited: