Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-30-2019, 10:00 PM

I hate my chart

Look at it.....a 4th house stellium and it seems that Saturn and Chiron were strategically placed to ***** me over, they're opposite of one another, they both square my ascendant and my mars, I have a chart where I have a lot of squares and hard aspects, my 5th house, THE HOUSE OF FUN, is ruled by Saturn, while my 6th house, the house of work has Jupiter in it. Not only that Saturn in my 3rd house is also aspecting, I believe, my 5th, 9th and 12th houses. It's not enough that it ruins my 3rd house. Why can't this Saturn be somewhere out of the way?

Speaking of my ascendant, look at all the hard aspects on it. Chiron and Saturn squaring it....mars and Jupiter opposing it. Mercury, Moon and Uranus all squaring it.

Then there's my sun, ruled by Saturn and in the 4th, would it be too much to ask for it to have been a 5th house sun?? Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???

astro_w2gw_frank.66764.173980.png

Unread 06-01-2019, 07:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP
Re: I hate my chart

Only position of sun, moon and mercury are of concern.

Especially of mercury which might be obstructing you in various areas of life.
Recently, moon might upset you, might shift you away from home, making your expenses worse. Keep up your will power.

-Anup
kascorner.com
Unread 06-01-2019, 08:00 AM

Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Look at it.....a 4th house stellium and it seems that Saturn and Chiron were strategically placed to ***** me over, they're opposite of one another, they both square my ascendant and my mars, I have a chart where I have a lot of squares and hard aspects, my 5th house, THE HOUSE OF FUN, is ruled by Saturn, while my 6th house, the house of work has Jupiter in it. Not only that Saturn in my 3rd house is also aspecting, I believe, my 5th, 9th and 12th houses. It's not enough that it ruins my 3rd house. Why can't this Saturn be somewhere out of the way?

Speaking of my ascendant, look at all the hard aspects on it. Chiron and Saturn squaring it....mars and Jupiter opposing it. Mercury, Moon and Uranus all squaring it.

Then there's my sun, ruled by Saturn and in the 4th, would it be too much to ask for it to have been a 5th house sun?? Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???

Attachment 80991
"Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???"

lol. You do have a great sense of humour. All that Capricorn, and with Saturn ruling your 5th, you could be a witty satirist, comedy writer, editorial commentator, or screenwriter. Or just the funniest guy in the room.

Tags
chart, hate