Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Unread 05-12-2019, 08:41 PM

Tennis Predictions from Sports astrology

ATP Rome
I will begin a series of predictions on the tennis tournament in Rome.
Who will be interested to join.
So, I think this tournament will not be victorious for Nadal. Prediction of both logical and astrological. Top players are already on the way to Rolland Garros and 100 percent zeal for victory should not be expected from them.

But there are young and motivated. The best chances of winning are at Tsitsipas, Dominic Thiem, I think Sasha Zverev at this tournament can show not a bad result, but not a winning one.

Considering that the shadow of fortune is in the 7th house, and the parsian of fortune is at 4, I suppose that this will not be Djokovic, Nadal and Federrer. This will be someone else, in the course of the tournament we will understand and make predictions.

Aria Venue (05-13-2019)
Unread 05-13-2019, 05:34 AM

Re: Tennis Predictions from Sports astrology

Thank you for initiating this thread.
Nice prediction. Looking forward to see the contest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jibreil For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (05-13-2019)
Unread 05-13-2019, 08:51 AM

hello Torero.Thanks for initiating that!
By the way did you see the event chart that I uploaded yesterday Djokovic won Tsitsipas? I am interested to hear your thoughts about it
Unread 05-13-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
hello Torero.Thanks for initiating that!
By the way did you see the event chart that I uploaded yesterday Djokovic won Tsitsipas? I am interested to hear your thoughts about it
Regarding yesterday's match Djokovic and Tsitsipasa. Each of us has our own methods of prediction, I determined by my method that the winner of the tournament will definitely not be Nadal. My favorites were Thiem, Djokovic and Tsitsipas. When Djokovic defeated Thiem, for me it was a clear signal, Djokovic would win. My prediction is based on the first match of the tournament in Madrid, it is like a foundation for building a prediction.
There on the astrocard you can see that fortune is in the first house, and this is a signal to the fact that the favorite will win. If we consider who is the favorite in the final, it was clear that Djokovic, like this, the thread leads from the first match to the final.
Aria Venue (05-13-2019)
Unread 05-13-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Regarding yesterday's match Djokovic and Tsitsipasa. Each of us has our own methods of prediction, I determined by my method that the winner of the tournament will definitely not be Nadal. My favorites were Thiem, Djokovic and Tsitsipas. When Djokovic defeated Thiem, for me it was a clear signal, Djokovic would win. My prediction is based on the first match of the tournament in Madrid, it is like a foundation for building a prediction.
There on the astrocard you can see that fortune is in the first house, and this is a signal to the fact that the favorite will win. If we consider who is the favorite in the final, it was clear that Djokovic, like this, the thread leads from the first match to the final.
thank you Torero!! I haven't seen that since just recently discovered that specific group. So i have to see the chart you are referring to first as to tell you my thoughts.If you can please write here the specific link so i can have a look on that.Neverthelless the event chart of Djokovic-tsitsipas was promising for tsitsipas , though in an horary question that i had seen Djokovic had the most testimonies in his favor.Anyway I am still searching and evaluating methods
Unread 05-13-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
thank you Torero!! I haven't seen that since just recently discovered that specific group. So i have to see the chart you are referring to first as to tell you my thoughts.If you can please write here the specific link so i can have a look on that.Neverthelless the event chart of Djokovic-tsitsipas was promising for tsitsipas , though in an horary question that i had seen Djokovic had the most testimonies in his favor.Anyway I am still searching and evaluating methods
The sun in the 7th house, speaks about the opposition between strong players. Tsitsipas is not a weak player, so I made this conclusion.
The Node moved to the 9th house but not more than 3 degrees, this certificate for me at least that a promising player can reach the final, Tsitsipas is also such.

The first match of the tournament
https://www.tennis24.com/match/nL88itxD/#match-summary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Madrid.jpg (64.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Torero; 05-13-2019 at 01:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (05-13-2019)
Unread 05-13-2019, 04:11 PM

ATP is good sport for predictions. Good luck with your bets!

I also make predictions, but now only on AFL, you can check it here, if it's interesting for you.

Last edited by bossofbetting; 05-16-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Unread 05-18-2019, 09:57 PM

Djokovic N. (Srb)- Nadal R. (Esp)

The favorite of the standoff is Nadal, because the clay is his element. But not everything will be so rosy for him in this match.
My prediction is based on the first match of the tournament.
Although my applicants have already left home to prepare for the next big tournament, I am inclined to think that Nadal will remain without a victory in the final this time.

Maybe Rafa and win one set, but the game as a whole, I doubt it.
Part of fortune at the time of the game, and even in an hour if they start to be out of time in the 7th house, the house of the enemy, that is, in the house of Djokovic.
it turned out to be the opposite of those people who had already met at the final in this tournament, for example, in 2014.
In other words, although it’s not quite easy to reduce everything to the victory of one person, I think it will be Djokovic

Last edited by Torero; 05-19-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Unread 05-19-2019, 02:13 PM

For Event readers, Djokovic first serve at 16:43:20 Italy time
Unread 06-09-2019, 08:41 AM

Thiem vs Nadal

Thiem will give tough fight to nadal dominance and emerge as winner
Unread 06-09-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suneeth View Post
Thiem vs Nadal

Thiem will give tough fight to nadal dominance and emerge as winner
Thiem must be tired after the 5 setter...yesterday. harder for him..
Unread 06-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Thiem had no chance of defeating this legend on clay.
Sven and I determined the victory of Nadal at the beginning of the tournament, but we did not write our predictions in this thread, since we modified some moments of our methodology.
Now we are on the right track and I think we will soon be pleased with our predictions.
Unread 06-09-2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Thiem had no chance of defeating this legend on clay.
Sven and I determined the victory of Nadal at the beginning of the tournament, but we did not write our predictions in this thread, since we modified some moments of our methodology.
Now we are on the right track and I think we will soon be pleased with our predictions.
Excellent. Looking forward.

Tags
astrology, predictions, sports, tennis