Get back together

I had an argument with my boyfriend and we broke off. Is there any chance of us getting back together?

Me(Moon) in my 3H wants to communicate with him. He(Saturn) in his sign is thinking about himself but also is weak being in 12 H. No direct aspects between us.
Is there a TOL Moon-Mercury-Saturn?
Does it look positive?

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 83

Chrysalis

There'll be some communication when moon squares mercury, but things will still be difficult and i doubt its gonna change anything just yet.

Chrysalis

Well moon/you in your 3rd is making the aspect, so its most likely yourself, surely this aspect must bring something :unsure: Moon is peregrine though which makes it slower to act.

This venus in his 1st house though....and her antiscions in his 12th house and opposes your 12th house.

Last edited:
Well moon/you in your 3rd is making the aspect, so its most likely yourself, surely this aspect must bring something :unsure: Moon is peregrine though which makes it slower to act.

This venus in his 1st house though....and her antiscions in his 12th house and opposes your 12th house.

Thank you Chrysalis.
I have a question, I did not understand about the venus and the antiscion part.
Also, is venus me in this chart or someone else..

Chrysalis

Saturn is exalting mars, so id say he is like really taking this argument you had to the extremes.

And actually mercury L3 conjuncts saturn by antiscia in around 3 degrees, 3 weeks has almost passed since you did the chart if we go by this merc/saturn...could it be 3 months ? How badly does he take things, how bad was the argument.

IF it is 3 months ...mercury actually goes rx again on the 22nd march which could bring him back.

Chrysalis

Thank you Chrysalis.
I have a question, I did not understand about the venus and the antiscion part.
Also, is venus me in this chart or someone else..

How long have you been with this guy ? Venus rules your 5th which he
receives, this makes me think that he could have just seen it as sex with you....but this would be dependant on your r'ship with him.

When this contact does arrive we also need to take into account mercury being in its detriment/cadent so i doubt it will improve things.

Saturn is exalting mars, so id say he is like really taking this argument you had to the extremes.

And actually mercury L3 conjuncts saturn by antiscia in around 3 degrees, 3 weeks has almost passed since you did the chart if we go by this merc/saturn...could it be 3 months ? How badly does he take things, how bad was the argument.

IF it is 3 months ...mercury actually goes rx again on the 22nd march which could bring him back.

He takes our arguments strongly. I am always the one who apologizes first. This time I have decided not to as it was he who initiated this argument.
Looks like that this is not heading towards a positive way.

Thank you Chrysalis for looking into my chart.

Chrysalis

Update:

Chrysalis,
He messaged finally after 7 weeks from the date chart was created to wish me on my birthday. It was a single line message though.

Timing was about right then, i said 6 weeks.

Yes told you it wouldn't be anything great, oh well.

Thanks for the update though.

In continuation to this story, I have a question now.
" will he unblock me?"

He messaged me a single line on my birthday through email. But he has blocked me on WhatsApp. Will he unblock me soon and when?

I am the moon in the house of communication. I am anxiously waiting for him to communicate. He is Saturn, in his own sign. He is more into himself and hiding from me. The positive I see is the trine between us in three units and I am hopeful. Is it 3 days or weeks?

Please guide me.

Attachments

• unblock.jpg
    unblock.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

Hi Cap, you still hooked on this guy :annoyed:

So he's blocked you now hey...hmm. This trine you see is only what your wanting..your very weak moon goes to saturn, but saturn dont receive this trine. His L3/contact/jup is out of sect here, so this still would indicate being blocked as jups showing ignorance and insensitivity to you.

When you/moon leave saturn can you see you going to mars/frustration and then making all these oppositions straight after ...its not good.

Hi Cap, you still hooked on this guy :annoyed:

So he's blocked you now hey...hmm. This trine you see is only what your wanting..your very weak moon goes to saturn, but saturn dont receive this trine. His L3/contact/jup is out of sect here, so this still would indicate being blocked as jups showing ignorance and insensitivity to you.

When you/moon leave saturn can you see you going to mars/frustration and then making all these oppositions straight after ...its not good.

Chrysalis,
He had blocked me earlier when we first had a fight.
I had the hope that he still cares for me as he remembered my birthday and sent the message through email. Hoping that he would unblock me soon...
Do the next aspect of moon affect me as the planets are outer planets?

Chrysalis

Chrysalis,
He had blocked me earlier when we first had a fight.
I had the hope that he still cares for me as he remembered my birthday and sent the message through email. Hoping that he would unblock me soon...
Do the next aspect of moon affect me as the planets are outer planets?

Moons not only yourself, its also the engine of the chart, showing what's going to happen next...next...next, so making two oppositions, then a square and then two more oppositions is not a good thing.

The only planet that does recieve moon is mercury, but by the time moon reaches mercury, mercury will have gone into a pitted degree.