dearie me in the right place this time

katem

Banned
Saw an ex from way back a few weeks ago and had him in my head ever since. It's been a bit of a weird time to be honest.

Just watched a video of him re his job and it jolted me. I just had to make a chart!

Im in the fifth beside the sun, really never sure with these ones re what I want to see and what is actually there.

Ive sent him a card for his bday soon...now it's all going round and round in my head, have I started something etc, is it what I want and would it pan out anyway.

I shouldn't be allowed out alone.

Attachments

• amended shock.jpg
    amended shock.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

You/mercury are combust and therefore weak, your ex/jupiter is in aversion to you so you're not exactly on the same page in things. Moons next going to join with neptune(thinking its something it isn't) and will then oppose venus/mars L6/L12 both cadent houses, so it looks like there will be regret here.

Moon is then going to square with saturn in his 1st house, saturn also being out of sect here, so this birthday card you've sent him it doesn't look like he will be very thrilled about it and most likely won't be responding to it.

So im not sure what your expecting from him or wanting, but don't be getting your hopes up for anything.

katem

Banned
He was always the one to be declaring his love to me in the past. It's been pretty weird even seeing him. I have no expectations at all, he doesn't have my address so we can rule that out. I sent the card because we both have big birthdays within a few weeks of each other. I guess I regret not taking him up and being serious with him in the past...in my weird head, it's not finished.

Thanks for the help.