Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Alzander's Avatar
Alzander Alzander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neptunian Paradox
Posts: 99
Smile Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've used this site. Been rather busy and therefore inactive here. Just thought I'd share my natal chart with you again as last time there wasn't much response.

I'm not really after any specific reading, just any views of anything in my chart would be cool to read and discuss with you....anything you feel stands out etc or any hinderences or beneficial aspects and so fourth.

It would be awesome if I could see your charts and discuss those with you too! Peace and Love.

My chart is as follows: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Mercury, Taurus Venus, Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter, Aquarius Uranus, Pisces Saturn, Capricorn Neptune, Sagittarius Pluto(r), Virgo Ascendant, Gemini Midheaven.

I know that the Virgo rising is descendant/opposition to my Pisces sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn which is a rather largely conflicting unharmonious element to my chart if anyone wants to expand on that......and the same applies for the lunar Capricorn in detriment really.

I'm aware of my chart and myself pretty well but it's always great to share with others and see what their perspectives are.

In case anybody is wondering, yes my birth times and other details are exactly correct as they should be. If you want any lists of my interplanetary aspects etc then let me know and I can put them in the chat discussion, thanks so much and look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Attached Images
File Type: gif IMG_0212.GIF (48.5 KB, 17 views)


Last edited by Alzander; 03-30-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-31-2017, 03:01 AM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,057
Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

I can't get a feel for your chart, it might be due to saturn transiting your 4th house or saturn in your 7th.

What does stand out to me is your natal mars in a perfect t-square with the MC/IC axis. Perhaps someone else can interject with an opinion on that, since mars in pisces is a bit more difficult to interpret in this config. at least for me.

Often times, when the sun is in the 7th, the ego gets tied to other people, also there is a tendency for the native to attempt to control others which should be checked, if that is the case here.
As a Pisces sun you might have difficulty with this placement, where others and the self separate since the sun is found in the 7th. Kind of a double whammy. The focus though in the life path is in the 1st house so focus on being independent, working on the self is highlighted. Saturn in the 7th might be the teacher in that case, for maturation of the self. Because you will learn about yourself, through your relationships with others. Not necessarily romantic solely, but in a general sense.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Alzander's Avatar
Alzander Alzander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neptunian Paradox
Posts: 99
Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
I can't get a feel for your chart, it might be due to saturn transiting your 4th house or saturn in your 7th.

What does stand out to me is your natal mars in a perfect t-square with the MC/IC axis. Perhaps someone else can interject with an opinion on that, since mars in pisces is a bit more difficult to interpret in this config. at least for me.

Often times, when the sun is in the 7th, the ego gets tied to other people, also there is a tendency for the native to attempt to control others which should be checked, if that is the case here.
As a Pisces sun you might have difficulty with this placement, where others and the self separate since the sun is found in the 7th. Kind of a double whammy. The focus though in the life path is in the 1st house so focus on being independent, working on the self is highlighted. Saturn in the 7th might be the teacher in that case, for maturation of the self. Because you will learn about yourself, through your relationships with others. Not necessarily romantic solely, but in a general sense.
Thank you for your reply Ashriaa, good to hear from you.

Yes I'm aware of the controlling nature I have at times, sometimes it becomes apparent without even realising as it seems that inherent, I'm sure moon in Capricorn and Jupiter in Capricorn excel the controlling tendencies even further.

It's interesting you mention about the 7th house as I know my sun and Saturn are there and the emphasis on partnership, learning and succeeding with the help of others is key, add that to a Virgo rising of serving others and self sacrifice piscean nature with the Libra second house and it's definitely true and something that I'm learning of and experiencing a lot in my life and this has probably been the case for quite some years now.

Thanks a lot for your input, greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could see your whole chart too or you could tell me about your sun, moon and ascendant? That would be really cool. Peace Ashriaa.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-01-2017, 04:22 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,057
Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzander View Post
Thanks a lot for your input, greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could see your whole chart too or you could tell me about your sun, moon and ascendant?
Sure, no problem.

Thanks, but I'm not interested in feedback on my natal chart these days.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Alzander's Avatar
Alzander Alzander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neptunian Paradox
Posts: 99
Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
Sure, no problem.

Thanks, but I'm not interested in feedback on my natal chart these days.
Okay no worries, take care
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Alzander's Avatar
Alzander Alzander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neptunian Paradox
Posts: 99
Smile Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Here's my interplanetary aspects:

Sun Sextile Moon 0°58' 215
Sun Conjunction Mars 2°14' 348
Sun Conjunction Saturn 2°24' 128
Sun Sextile Neptune 2°28' 121
Sun Opposition Ascendant 5°24' -80
Moon Sextile Mars 3°11' 76
Moon Sextile Saturn 1°26' 130
Moon Conjunction Uranus 7°41' 117
Moon Conjunction Neptune 1°30' 262
Moon Trine Ascendant 6°22' 13
Mercury Sextile Venus 2°54' 132
Mercury Conjunction Mars 9°45' 10
Mercury Sextile Jupiter 1°08' 70
Mercury Opposition Ascendant 6°35' -30
Venus Trine Jupiter 4°03' 45
Mars Conjunction Saturn 4°37' 65
Mars Sextile Neptune 4°42' 10
Mars Opposition Ascendant 3°10' -78
Jupiter Trine Ascendant 5°27' 8
Saturn Sextile Neptune 0°05' 118
Saturn Trine Pluto 5°58' 13
Saturn Opposition Ascendant 7°47' -11
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 6°10' 115
Uranus Sextile Pluto 0°17' 113
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7°52' 0
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Alzander's Avatar
Alzander Alzander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neptunian Paradox
Posts: 99
Smile Re: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

And houses are as follows:

1st-Virgo-19°21'
2nd-Libra-15°46'
3rd-Scorpio-15°55'
4th-Sagittarius-18°21'
5th-Capricorn-20°53'
6th-Aquarius-21°36'
7th-Pisces-19°21'
8th-Aries-15°46'
9th-Taurus-15°55'
10th-Gemini-18°21'
11th-Cancer-20°53'
12th-Leo-21°36'
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Spicypisces Spicypisces is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzander View Post
My chart is as follows: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Mercury, Taurus Venus, Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter, Aquarius Uranus, Pisces Saturn, Capricorn Neptune, Sagittarius Pluto(r), Virgo Ascendant, Gemini Midheaven.
We have literally the exact same placements. I had to double check because I couldn’t believe it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ascendant, capricorn, moon, pisces, virgo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.