Saturn and Venus both in 11th

SunConjunctUranus

I have this planetary position, but they are too wide for conjunction. Im just wondering how this play out?
It is true that i had a hard time about social circle and in the same time i feel good to be around those people who are mature and trushworthy.
This is full chart.

Last edited:

curiousabout77

Your saturn is in pisces (11th house) and neptune is in capricorn (9th house) so this is a reciprical relationship as they are in each others rulerships. They are in a sextile so this makes it easy to work with. This means that venus in pisces is deposited by these two planets.
This would mean that your friendships and other group involvements and other 11th house matters would need to balance your dreams and ideals (Neptune) and your beliefs and values (9th house) with a realistic structure (Saturn) in order to get the most joy and accomplishment out of venus in the 11th house. Also saturn in the 11th house would mean that your friends have saturn qualities so what your saying makes sense.

SunConjunctUranus

Hi there,
Wow thank you, i really been think about it lately what youve been telling me on that saturn and neptune mismatch sign. Im concern that the sign that occupied my 11th is Neptune, this would be the difficulty illusion in my comunity and thats scare me off. Okay again, thank you very much.:biggrin:

waybread

Venus square Pluto can get a little obsessive. If you develop a friendship with someone, is it hard for you to let go? But Saturn is pretty well situated. Do you find yourself drawn to friendships with older people?

You do seem very Aquarian and Uranian. So, in the words of Henry David Thoreau,

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

Or in the words of Sammy Davis Junior:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLlCxK0pHY

JUPITERASC

I have this planetary position, but they are too wide for conjunction.
Im just wondering how this play out?
It is true that i had a hard time about social circle
and in the same time i feel good to be around those people
who are mature and trushworthy.
This is full chart.

two short poems
also

Sun is Assembled with Mercury and Jupiter :smile:

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE
'…....When many planets occupy the same house,
The most powerful action on the house significations
is from the house ruler
then, from the exaltation ruler
then from the planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying the same house,
some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful...' MORIN