Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 10-04-2018, 08:16 PM

Stellium in the 11th house

what does it do to a person ? how does that person act

Unread 10-05-2018, 01:34 AM

Re: Stellium in the 11th house

Well, let's see...

Who has this stellium? You, or someone else?

If it's you, watch how you act; if someone else watch how they act.

It is necessary to see and evaluate the whole chart to answer your question. As each person is a unique individual, so also is the horoscopic chart that depicts them.
Unread 10-05-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Well, let's see...

It is necessary to see and evaluate the whole chart to answer your question. As each person is a unique individual, so also is the horoscopic chart that depicts them.
The problem is i don't know the birthtime of this person because he doesn't believe in astrology he did make a joke about his birthtime but I'm not sure if that time is correct he would have a stelium in the 2nd house.If i put 12:00 PM he has a 11th house stelium but he doesn't seem to be a 11th house stelium to me since he values a relationship in fact he has never been single in his life.He said because he doesn't like to be. He says he likes control comes off very dominant. Why I say this is because I wanted to be friends with him but after only seeing me once he already asked what my type is and how he is in a relationship,how he likes to spoil a woman and go on trips etc.
He is a Sagittarius with moon in Virgo Venus Aquarius if i put the first birthtime he would have a Scorpio Ascendant if i put the 2nd he would have an Aquarius Ascendant. The one thing that does make me think he's an 11th house stelium is that he likes to argue but it can be his Virgo Moon too.
Unread 10-05-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Well, let's see...

I forgot to say it is for someone else haha

Tags
11th, house, stellium