When will I start the next contract?

Spicadilly

Hi there,

I finished a contract 6 days ago and wonder when will the next one start.

Summer is not usually active for recruitment in contracts, it all picks up in September when people are back from holidays. Due to this, I already planned in my head to take 2 weeks staycation to relax then start applying for roles in august.

Still I may get lucky?

I don't know if Venus counts as the next contract although she is in my house and applying a sextile to Jupiter in 3rd from fall, she is void after that. I don't think we move the AC in horary which could cj Venus in 5 degrees? I don't think I should be worried with MC on Algol, the company is in trouble and that is usually why I come in to help fix things.

The chart seems to imply the next contract starts in 1 month with Moon sextile Mercury from the 3rd. We usually interview and know within 1/2 days if the contract is secured. Mercury in 12th yuck, let's just hope it means the role is working in the background :smile:. As Mercury is intercepted in the 10th, maybe I interview for the Venus job but either they offer me a different contract in that firm or it is an altogether different company.

What do you think?

Thanks
Spica

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_start_the_next_contract_hr.29466.9559.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_start_the_next_contract_hr.29466.9559.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25