Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5601  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:12 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Land of the free, home of the brave
Posts: 11,511
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
The truly ironic thing is that we'd be in the stone age without mentally ill people
Uhh, no. There would be mentally ill people, but there would be no one to diagnose them as mentally ill.

__________________
Virtue isn't benevolence. It's creativity and achievement.
Reply With Quote
  #5602  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,026
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Did you know that being gay is wrong and it's just a biological imbalance?
Gay is not wrong at all, its just your makeup...nothing wrong with it.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5603  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Mentally ILL. There mind has problems. Their illness inhibits them from thinking clearly.



Not really. Someone is mentally ill because they are unable to function properly, happily, and in good health.



Being gay is just being gay. It's right, or wrong based on someone's principles and values.
God, you really are an idiot. Mental illness doesn't affect every area of your brain

And yes they are because you're too dumb to realize how many people in power or who are highly respected also suffer from mental illnesses
Reply With Quote
  #5604  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Mentally ILL. There mind has problems. Their illness inhibits them from thinking clearly.



Not really. Someone is mentally ill because they are unable to function properly, happily, and in good health.



Being gay is just being gay. It's right, or wrong based on someone's principles and values.
Being mentally ill isn't biologically right, nether is being gay. (There is a diffrence between the homo and hetero sexual brain) however, these are things society has to deal with. If you don't like being told being gay is wrong why would you put it back on someone else.
Reply With Quote
  #5605  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,026
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
How exactly does "Besides, the view point of a mentally ill person isn't rational or worth any value." help? Pray tell? That's idiot #1 in all his glory
Chrys is a she not a he.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5606  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Uhh, no. There would be mentally ill people, but there would be no one to diagnose them as mentally ill.
Not with dumbasses like you
Btw, there is a link between mental illnesses and creativity and actually, mental capability and success
Reply With Quote
  #5607  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:16 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,026
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
God, you really are an idiot. Mental illness doesn't affect every area of your brain

And yes they are because you're too dumb to realize how many people in power or who are highly respected also suffer from mental illnesses
Mental illness is just a person over thinking things and causing chaos in their own mind.

And Apps is not an idiot.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (02-09-2018)
  #5608  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:16 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Gay is not wrong at all, its just your makeup...nothing wrong with it.
It's your make up exactly so is being mentally ill, unless your a doctor and have alalyzied lykans brain how could you really know if she does or doesn't have a mental illiness.
Reply With Quote
  #5609  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,026
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Not with dumbasses like you
Btw, there is a link between mental illnesses and creativity and actually, mental capability and success
Hes not a dumbass either, infact this is his thread, a very light hearted thread he opened for general chit chat not stuff like this.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5610  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Being mentally ill isn't biologically right, nether is being gay. (There is a diffrence between the homo and hetero sexual brain) however, these are things society has to deal with. If you don't like being told being gay is wrong why would you put it back on someone else.
There was a researcher who questioned why mental illness would be becoming increasingly common if it wasn't somehow beneficial. It's an interesting topic. I don't know if maybe homosexuality is the same thing
Reply With Quote
  #5611  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Re: Chat Thread

Your all god**** idiots who don't know what each other's shoes are like and are over here just guessing to see if they fit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-09-2018)
  #5612  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Mental illness is just a person over thinking things and causing chaos in their own mind.

And Apps is not an idiot.
lol, thanks for the laugh, really
Reply With Quote
  #5613  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Your all god**** idiots who don't know what each other's shoes are like and are over here just guessing to see if they fit.
Yeah thanks, I thought we were buddies
We'll give you attention, ok?
Reply With Quote
  #5614  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Yeah thanks, I thought we were buddies
We'll give you attention, ok?
We are buddies but this whole argument is based off of biased opinions not facts. Sorry but this is a sensitive topic for me too.
Reply With Quote
  #5615  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:21 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Land of the free, home of the brave
Posts: 11,511
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
God, you really are an idiot. Mental illness doesn't affect every area of your brain
Okay, my mistake, mental illness affects people in variations. Some people may just be depressed and still have wonderful contributions to the world, while others are schizophrenic who need a strait jacket to keep themselves from harming themselves or others...

But we've gone off track. At the end of the freaking day, suicide is the easy way out. Because it just is. It doesn't matter who's perspective I look at. That's just a fact. Suicide is significantly easier than living life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
And yes they are because you're too dumb to realize how many people in power or who are highly respected also suffer from mental illnesses
I was thinking in terms of super ill people. People who are just utterly depressed who can't get out of bed, or narcissists destroy everything they touch. Those are people who don't have worthwhile opinions or perspectives.
__________________
Virtue isn't benevolence. It's creativity and achievement.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (02-09-2018)
  #5616  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Re: Chat Thread

We all die in the end tommorow or the next and we shouldn't judge people on WHEN THEY DIE OR HOW THEY DIE. That's just stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #5617  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:23 PM
!4C !4C is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda
Posts: 636
Re: Chat Thread

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to !4C For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-10-2018)
  #5618  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,626
Re: Chat Thread

Suicide is not easy...I mean, some people can do it easy it seems but the actual physical process is not easy...I couldn't do it....

All this conversation has got complicated when all that was needed was

'hope you are going to be ok keep going' type convo
Reply With Quote
  #5619  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Question Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Okay, my mistake, mental illness affects people in variations. Some people may just be depressed and still have wonderful contributions to the world, while others are schizophrenic who need a strait jacket to keep themselves from harming themselves or others...

But we've gone off track. At the end of the freaking day, suicide is the easy way out. Because it just is. It doesn't matter who's perspective I look at. That's just a fact. Suicide is significantly easier than living life.



I was thinking in terms of super ill people. People who are just utterly depressed who can't get out of bed, or narcissists destroy everything they touch. Those are people who don't have worthwhile opinions or perspectives.
The logic here is so tenuous but I suppose we should stop talking about it
Reply With Quote
  #5620  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Suicide is not easy...I mean, some people can do it easy it seems but the actual physical process is not easy...I couldn't do it....

All this conversation has got complicated when all that was needed was

'hope you are going to be ok keep going' type convo
Thankyou....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-10-2018)
  #5621  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,032
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
We are buddies but this whole argument is based off of biased opinions not facts. Sorry but this is a sensitive topic for me too.
Too hard for me because it's not about me. It's about my mom, it's about my sister too. Far too many people don't understand mental illnesses and it's like this elephant in the room no one cares to talk about
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-10-2018)
  #5622  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Re: Chat Thread

I want to know what planets were just arguing. App, crys, Lykan, dominant planets???
Reply With Quote
  #5623  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,026
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
We all die in the end tommorow or the next and we shouldn't judge people on WHEN THEY DIE OR HOW THEY DIE. That's just stupid.
US ALL IN THIS LIFETIME are here for a reason....wtf, we've all chose our life we live as a reason, for the lessons etc...taking our own life is not a part of this.

Someone who wants to destroy themself or take there own life is not supposed to be.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5624  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:28 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Land of the free, home of the brave
Posts: 11,511
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Being mentally ill isn't biologically right, nether is being gay. (There is a diffrence between the homo and hetero sexual brain) however, these are things society has to deal with. If you don't like being told being gay is wrong why would you put it back on someone else.
I disagree. Homosexuals can be created biologically because of hormones created by the mother.

I think being gay is fine and I have my reasons. Others may think being gay is wrong and have their reasons.

What am I telling people that's wrong? That mental ill people are wrong? I didn't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Not with dumbasses like you
Btw, there is a link between mental illnesses and creativity and actually, mental capability and success
I'm sure there is. There are plenty of other people that are creative and successful who aren't ill.
__________________
Virtue isn't benevolence. It's creativity and achievement.
Reply With Quote
  #5625  
Unread 02-09-2018, 11:28 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Too hard for me because it's not about me. It's about my mom, it's about my sister too. Far too many people don't understand mental illnesses and it's like this elephant in the room no one cares to talk about
These are people who look at the sky to predict there future....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appleo bestleo, birds wearing hats, crazy people thi, free market rules, i'm sane promise, kthx, nk they're sane, post modernism, queenchrys, this threads insane

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.