Will reciprocated love ever be in the cards for me?

Spicadilly

Hedy, are you saying this:

"Saturn is combust, totally overwhelmed, scared, invisible. The chart implies that he might be involved already and he is keeping his affairs private."

...because there is a sextile between Mars and Saturn in his 12th?

Just wondering. I am learning a lot through your discussion of this chart as I have a similar one love horary with an earlier Leo rising which puts Sun cj Saturn in the 5th.

In a night chart, if both these significators are not interested in each other, makes you wonder why they eventually come together....Life hey.

sabumnim

Banned
Thank you for this!

However, the other post was not a horary. It was a transits/progressions chart.

I haven't really met anyone else.

Also, what is it that I have to work on?

Hello again:

To better your chances of success in romance, have you considered using relocation astrology ?

For example, wherever your natal Venus line is found, that is where you will find true love and your life partner.

You (everyone) has four Venus love zones throughout the world and if you seek partners in those zones, you will have a much better chance of finding what you want ?

You can go to astro.com and get your relocated natal chart done for any place on earth, free of charge.

There will be four zones; venus = asc venus = desc., venus = MC and venus conjunct IC.

All four are good, perhaps the best are venus = the desc. and venus = asc.

thanks,

S.

Dirius

"Saturn is combust, totally overwhelmed, scared, invisible. The chart implies that he might be involved already and he is keeping his affairs private."

Just wondering. I am learning a lot through your discussion of this chart as I have a similar one love horary with an earlier Leo rising which puts Sun cj Saturn in the 5th.

The concept of the Sun combusting a planet is usually read in that way when the Sun isn't one of the main significators, but rather when it is something external.

When the Sun is the main significator, the quality of combustion is read in regards to the querent or quesiteds attributes. As in the querent overwhelms the quesited with its rays.

In a night chart, if both these significators are not interested in each other, makes you wonder why they eventually come together....Life hey.

People can come together for a number of reason, not always love or attraction. Sometimes out of boredom, out of the need to not be alone, money, etc.

While reception between significators is what we would hope to find, sometimes there isn't any

Last edited:

Spicadilly

Dirius, thank you for clarifying, all makes sense.

This is not often mentioned in horary nowadays but the parallel in declination is used by some which we have here between Sun and Saturn and is suppose to behave like a cj.

Last edited:

heidy26

I wasn't actually paying attention to the aspect itself, but the [past] aspect reinforces the idea. I paid attention to Mars' location.

While the quesited might be married or not, that someone is not known among quesited's peers or very few know about quesited's personal life. Usually, this kind of relationship has its history and currently is not in its best shape [hence, the past aspect].

Of course, determining the existence or non-existence of a relationship in a chart depends on many factors, so I suggest not to judge all charts in the same manner.

That is a wrong assumption. Sect has nothing to do with the interest between the sigs. Reception has.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Jupiter rules the 8th, as well, and is exaltation l12 int sign...
That is complicating matters a bit too much.

Also, I do think that with the Sun and Saturn being the significators of the querent and the quesited, even the combustion cannot spoil the show. It just shows that one might overwhelm the other. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

avrillavigne

Hi all,

Just wanted to update on this horary ..

Yes, I was seeing someone at the time I posted this chart, but when it ended, I didn't date anyone afterwards. As a matter of fact, I have not dated anyone since I broke up with the last guy. So, I'm not sure who Saturn was, but he didn't show up ha!

Thks.

May be you should try in the read my chart section. There might be something in your natal chart going on.

rafaella

Hi all,

Just wanted to update on this horary ..

Yes, I was seeing someone at the time I posted this chart, but when it ended, I didn't date anyone afterwards. As a matter of fact, I have not dated anyone since I broke up with the last guy. So, I'm not sure who Saturn was, but he didn't show up ha!

Thks.

Your chart indicates 'years' not 'months'. Your question was about essentially true love, the kind that lasts for the longterm not just a few months or years, so this kind of love people need to wait to receive.

Sun/Saturn conjunction is there, the aspect is in 6-7 degrees, so 6-7 years from the date of the chart. Sun will also apply to Jupiter and Mars. These planets represent other men you may meet along the way.
Jupiter comes first, and then Saturn, Mars about the same time. Perhaps you will have a choice to make.

IleneK

Premium Member
You have an important transit coming up in the next year or so ( I don’t have an ephemeris with me to be more exact) that is considered our real movement into adulthood/maturity. It is called the Saturn return, when transiting Saturn completes its first time around your natal chart and returns to its natal position.

That period is an opportunity to examine things with a new eye and I expect it may be a rich and fruitful time for you to gain some clarity about the job and relational matters that you have explored here the forum.

You have a lot of inner resources and I think that the wisdom and clarity that this transit offers will be used well by you.

I am truly truly wishing you the best, LostInPhilly. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other as you have planned and let us see what happens.:smile::smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene! I really appreciate your support :)

Yes, I'm a bit apprehensive when it comes to this Saturn Return as I have Saturn in the 7th in Capricorn. This is going to trigger a lot of relationship-related shifts whether it'd be friendships, work partnerships romance.

I experienced Saturn in Scorpio in the 5th 2012-2014 and it was really really challenging. I learned lessons and gained a lot of maturity, but most of the time, all I experienced was rejection & heartbreak on both professional and personal angles. My first heartbreak happened during that period.

I think I'm already feeling the effects of the Saturn Return before it's even happened. I feel slightly stiffled where I am and although things as they are now could have easily been satisfying a year ago, this is not the case now. I'm feeling this strange urge to shift a lot of things in my life towards then end of the year/early next year once I've assessed the situation. I'm in the same spot I was in when I was in college, except for the fact I now work. I really feel a bit stiffled because nothing is where I want it to be and nothing is really progressing except my frustrations.

We'll see what happens. I've got this Saturn Return, Neptune Trine Venus, Jupiter in the 6th house .. let's hope it works out.

Your Saturn return will be good for you, beginning next spring and continuing through the end of 2019. It will help you sort out and learn from inexorably transformative transiting Pluto's conjunction to natal Saturn, ruler of your 7th.

Just to get a longer view of the matter, I see that transiting Pluto moved into orb of conjunction with natal Saturn over a year ago in April of 2017. And Pluto continues to take you to the depths and to transform your way of relating and relatedness in general in your life until the end of next year. Pluto's contact to Saturn concludes in time for transiting Saturn to return to it natal point, helping you process and make real what Pluto has been and continues to ask of you.

So this is not a time to try to fight it or to push through. This is a time to be as centered as possible, to observe carefully and without too much attachment to what is going on. Really. And to observe yourself more than others, I would think.

Your natal Saturn receives aspects only from natal Sun and Venus as they apply to a sextile it. So most of Saturn's influence and energies in the chart go to the formation of your self/identity and the way you relate to and attract others.

As transiting Pluto takes natal Saturn to the depths [and so also Sun and Venus by aspect to Saturn] you will learn many rich lessons. Pluto means “giver of wealth, which comes out of the earth beneath”. And Saturn will help you sort it all out.

muchacho

Ok, I was not aware it was in years. It was not clearly specified, since I saw someone mentioning August.

6-7 years, sure ... sounds like an awful lot of time, knowing I've never had a proper relationship and I'm 27. Anyway. That's just how my life is, no much will change.

Thks.
If you want to look that far into the future then I'd strongly recommend to also look at the birth chart. The birth chart has mapped out your life, the horary chart just shows you your current state of affairs and what to expect if nothing changes. It doesn't really answer "will I ever...?" questions. You need the birth chart for that. So if you only look at the horary you are almost certainly going to draw the wrong conclusions.