Why have three men from my past all reached out within 3 days of each other?

anjelik

Between Friday and Sunday I had three men that I was involved with in the past reach out to me via Facebook, LinkedIn and email. I haven't spoken to any of them in well over a year. One asked me if I was married yet. The other wanted to see me to apologize for the way he treated me nearly 2 years ago and then the other was just asking if I was going to the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade. What transits would signify this? I see that transiting Venus is conjunct my natal Mercury. It's all very random. Two of these individuals live in other countries, so this makes it even more interesting to me (all three happen to be Irish). Lilth is transiting my 7th house - is this temptation or something? Additionally, T NN is conjunct my natal Pallas in Libra in the 9th house (foreigners?). I don't know what to make of this. It was literally one per day - Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. To be honest, I didn't think anything of it until I opened up my LinkedIn this morning at work and saw a message from one asking to meet with me.

Attachments

• March Transits.jpg
    March Transits.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

mdinaz

Moon, Mercury, Vesta and Node are all aspecting your Vertex at once. Things from the "ether" so to speak are all being pulled from you and into the physical - and with Vesta and Node particularly, these are karmic "fated' events. There must be something for you to do or learn here that is important. There are other planets that are also coming into aspect soon.

Vista

Both T Mars and T Saturn went retrograde recently. Usually retrograde T planets can me someone or something from your past coming back around. When you break up under a certain planetary T to natal aspect, many times if that transiting planet goes retrograde and aspects the same natal planet, more often than not it's the person having a change of heart and coming back around. But generally speaking, retrograde is a "revisiting" of something in your life.

Between Friday and Sunday I had three men that I
was involved with in the past reach out to me via Facebook, LinkedIn and email. I haven't spoken to any of them in well over a year. One asked me if I was married yet. The other wanted to see me to apologize for the way he treated me nearly 2 years ago and then the other was just asking if I was going to the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade. What transits would signify this? I see that transiting Venus is conjunct my natal Mercury. It's all very random. Two of these individuals live in other countries, so this makes it even more interesting to me (all three happen to be Irish). Lilth is transiting my 7th house - is this temptation or something? Additionally, T NN is conjunct my natal Pallas in Libra in the 9th house (foreigners?). I don't know what to make of this. It was literally one per day - Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. To be honest, I didn't think anything of it until I opened up my LinkedIn this morning at work and saw a message from one asking to meet with me.

!4C

In addition ...

Yesterday there was a full moon in virgo. Libra mars is retrograde in the same degree and passing over the next months eclipse point. Mars is square to your descendant/north node. In your natal chart, mars rules 3rd/10th and moon rules the DC. Considering some other unrelated events, it appears retro mars has activated the eclipse point one lunar cycle ahead.

Lilth is transiting my 7th house - is this temptation or something?
That is interesting in context of the situation. In terms of planets, neptune is the trickster magician that tempts us by creating surreal situations. Neptune has been squaring your moon/uranus opposition for some time now, which is significant for relationships since the moon rules the DC. It looks like it will hand-off to the sun in the next couple of years. You are so lucky. :sick:

anjelik

Re: In addition ...

Moon, Mercury, Vesta and Node are all aspecting your Vertex at once. Things from the "ether" so to speak are all being pulled from you and into the physical - and with Vesta and Node particularly, these are karmic "fated' events. There must be something for you to do or learn here that is important. There are other planets that are also coming into aspect soon.

I wonder what it is that I need to learn. I love my boyfriend and I don't want to be with any of those men. I find them all attractive, but I also find my boyfriend very attractive and I know that he loves me and these men do not. Perhaps this is some sort of test to realize that what I have is special? I have a history of ending up with the bad boy. I would say more often than not even if an ex is involved with someone else they will still reach out to me. It happens a few times a year (and usually during Mercury Rx), but this was odd to me given the cluster.

What other planets will be coming to aspect? Will this come to a head during the Grand Cross in April? This is interesting.

Both T Mars and T Saturn went retrograde recently. Usually retrograde T planets can me someone or something from your past coming back around. When you break up under a certain planetary T to natal aspect, many times if that transiting planet goes retrograde and aspects the same natal planet, more often than not it's the person having a change of heart and coming back around. But generally speaking, retrograde is a "revisiting" of something in your life.

Well, I wouldn't say there was anything noteworthy about the break ups. They just kind of dissipated and never really got serious. I don't think I can even pin point exact dates. They were all sort of around the same time period - like cascading each other between July and October 2012. I guess I will have to look up my transits around that time. My life completely shifted once Saturn entered Scorpio.

In terms of Rx planets, I have natal Mars, Pluto and Saturn Rx so I am actually feeling better since both Mars and Saturn went Rx. To be honest, as soon as Mars entered Libra I felt very sluggish and lazy. I was eating a ton of comfort food and I am not even a big pasta or dessert eater. It was like anything that wasn't nailed down went into my mouth. Since Mars went Rx, I've been waking up every morning at 6am and going to spin class and then Pilates 2-3x a week and eating healthy. Haha can planets go backwards all the time?!

Yesterday there was a full moon in virgo. Libra mars is retrograde in the same degree and passing over the next months eclipse point. Mars is square to your descendant/north node. In your natal chart, mars rules 3rd/10th and moon rules the DC. Considering some other unrelated events, it appears retro mars has activated the eclipse point one lunar cycle ahead.

That is interesting in context of the situation. In terms of planets, neptune is the trickster magician that tempts us by creating surreal situations. Neptune has been squaring your moon/uranus opposition for some time now, which is significant for relationships since the moon rules the DC. It looks like it will hand-off to the sun in the next couple of years. You are so lucky. :sick:

What is Mars going to activate in my chart? As I mentioned above, I feel MUCH better since Mars has gone Rx. It is like I feel like my normal driven self again. Before I felt like a blob of jello just lying around with zero pep in my step.

P.S. Thank you everyone!!! :)

anjelik

This is really STRANGE. I just received another message (17 minutes ago, to be exact) from someone I went on a couple dates with back in January 2012. He tried to coordinate meeting up with me around October - November 2012, but due to our work schedules (I was in Houston and he was traveling to San Francisco a lot) it never happened and I ended up meeting my boyfriend. The common denominator between everyone during the time period is that they are all English or Irish (with the exception of the guy I worked with, but he happens to be Irish American). The most recent one just asked me a business question (so he reached out via LinkedIn also), but it's still weird since we did not meet under business circumstances.

piercethevale

Hi, I had a hunch about something and i took 'a stab at it'.
I took the liberty of progressing your natal chart, I hope you don't mind.

From your natal chart the Part of False Love {Asc. + Neptune - Venus} calculates to be at 23* Sag. 20' 00"

You Progressed natal chart [see attached] has Trad. Lilith progressed to 21* Sag. 19' 01", Lilith 0) @ 24* Sag 21' 34" and Waldemath's Moon @ 23* 56' 18".

Wlademath's Moon is said to be a dark cloud of debris that follows our own Moon. As it is by progression sitting atop your part of False Love and it seems that Lilith 0) had just passed over that point, it might be an answer to your question.
As to Lilith 0) and Lilith priapus 0) you'll have to look up their attributes and for the explanation as to how they differ from the 'Trad. Lilith',

here's your natal progressed, attached.

Attachments

• astro_52gw_345_angelik_2014317.64411.7313.jpg
    astro_52gw_345_angelik_2014317.64411.7313.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 19

piercethevale

This is really STRANGE. I just received another message (17 minutes ago, to be exact) from someone I went on a couple dates with back in January 2012. He tried to coordinate meeting up with me around October - November 2012, but due to our work schedules (I was in Houston and he was traveling to San Francisco a lot) it never happened and I ended up meeting my boyfriend. The common denominator between everyone during the time period is that they are all English or Irish (with the exception of the guy I worked with, but he happens to be Irish American). The most recent one just asked me a business question (so he reached out via LinkedIn also), but it's still weird since we did not meet under business circumstances.
Wow, you must be quite the 'Hottie'... what are you doing, say, next July?:devil:

p.s. I'm Italian/Scot-English...btw...:wink::whistling:

anjelik

Hi, I had a hunch about something and i took 'a stab at it'.
I took the liberty of progressing your natal chart, I hope you don't mind.

From your natal chart the Part of False Love {Asc. + Neptune - Venus} calculates to be at 23* Sag. 20' 00"

You Progressed natal chart [see attached] has Trad. Lilith progressed to 21* Sag. 19' 01", Lilith 0) @ 24* Sag 21' 34" and Waldemath's Moon @ 23* 56' 18".

Wlademath's Moon is said to be a dark cloud of debris that follows our own Moon. As it is by progression sitting atop your part of False Love and it seems that Lilith 0) had just passed over that point, it might be an answer to your question.
As to Lilith 0) and Lilith priapus 0) you'll have to look up their attributes and for the explanation as to how they differ from the 'Trad. Lilith',

here's your natal progressed, attached.

No, I do not mind at all. Thank you for doing so. So does this mean that all of these men are basically a representative of all of my poor choices during a certain time period? I must admit, while they were all fun, charming and handsome, they were not the kind of man that I would ever want to settle down and marry.

It would appear that Priapus represents some sort of self-destruction and the way I have always envisioned black moon Lilith to basically be like Eve from Adam and Eve. Kind of like that forbidden fruit you know you shouldn't have, but you just have to taste it sort of thing.

Wow, you must be quite the 'Hottie'... what are you doing, say, next July?:devil:

p.s. I'm Italian/Scot-English...btw...:wink::whistling:

Hahaha get in line (apparently). I seem to collect people from the British isles. My boyfriend is English as well (lol).

mdinaz

Hahaha get in line (apparently). I seem to collect people from the British isles. My boyfriend is English as well (lol).

That's interesting. Why do you suppose that is so? Is it a past-life thing where you are trying to re-live some incident? Or are you just a sucker for the accent? You noted your past bad-boy history and English-Irish men are known for their bad-boyness and in general not-so-nice treatment of women. No obligation to answer, just find that illuminating. Maybe this is why this is all happening right now.

anjelik

That's interesting. Why do you suppose that is so? Is it a past-life thing where you are trying to re-live some incident? Or are you just a sucker for the accent? You noted your past bad-boy history and English-Irish men are known for their bad-boyness and in general not-so-nice treatment of women. No obligation to answer, just find that illuminating. Maybe this is why this is all happening right now.

I can elaborate, no problem. Hmmmmmmmm well my heritage is Irish and German and I grew up in a very Irish neighborhood in NY so it's not really a foreign concept to me (in fact my best friends growing up parents were "off the boat" and some of my friends were born there but immigrated to the US when they were young). It actually sounds comfortable. I've never been attracted to men with French, Russian, Italian, etc. accents. I don't like the idea of someone speaking in a language that I cannot understand (like when my friend dated a Russian guy who would speak Russian in front of her to his brother). It just makes me feel unsafe. I like bad boys, but I have only give my heart to one (who tore it to shreds). He was a bartender and I was 24. Bad idea, but I learned a lot. My serious boyfriends have all been caring family kind of men. That is what I am attracted to in order to settle down and make a commitment. I don't know if I was reliving something from a past life or not. This was definitely during a very "free" phase of mine between my last serious relationship and my current one (so essentially May 2010 until December 2012).

Am I a sucker for an accent? Yes and no. After the accent wears off you have to have substance. My boyfriend has an accent and I would be lying if I said I didn't find it sexy at first, but at this point he just sounds like him to me and it has nothing to do with the way he pronounces things (I do get all fired up and enraged every time he attempts to correct the way I say things because he apparently speaks "proper English" and I do not). I did go through a phase where I met a lot of men with accents though. I am not really sure why, but he was the last one and after that, I was done.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Well I don't believe in coincidences, so something special is going on. I can't wait to find out what. Keep us posted.

anjelik

The way someone sounds is very important to me in a partner though, come to think of it. I do not like a stereotypical NYC, NJ or Long Island accent. I think it sounds classless in most cases and uneducated in some (even though many of my family members speak like that). Even if I know the person and they are really bright, I just can't get past it. I am not attracted to a country accent from ANY country. So no farmers from Ireland or Northern England, no middle America or Bible Belt sort of stuff. For instance, many women find Matthew MConaughey to be hot and I find him to be completely skeevy and repulsive. I just can't stand his accent. I did like him in True Detective though. I guess I prefer the person I am with to sound refined. My Venus trines my Mercury, so perhaps that is the link to the reason why sound is important to me? Aries rules my 3rd house, and my Mars is in Libra, so perhaps this is where the attraction to a refined accent comes from (I am not sure if I am reaching here). Mars also trines Mercury. I don't know.

Well I don't believe in coincidences, so something special is going on. I can't wait to find out what. Keep us posted.

I don't believe in them either, but I don't see what could really come of all of this. I have no interest in speaking to any of them. My friend said, "maybe they all sense that you are going to be getting married soon. Or maybe your final life is drawing a close?" which could be a thought. I don't know their exact info to look at their transits. In order: Virgo Sun, Sagittarius Sun, Aries Sun and Sagittarius Sun again.

If anything else occurs, I will let you know. I am intrigued and also a little scared.

mdinaz

There must be something in common with all of them (besides their origin/accent) that you need to look at in relation to the one you have now. Perhaps the Universe is asking you to review everything you have sought in the past in order to see where you stand now with the current guy, and whether you are still making the same choices over and over and are not progressing. One thing I can say about all my long-term relationships is that they have all been quite different from one another in just about every way. Each has had different lessons to impart and I try to carry over what I learn to the next one.

anjelik

There must be something in common with all of them (besides their origin/accent) that you need to look at in relation to the one you have now. Perhaps the Universe is asking you to review everything you have sought in the past in order to see where you stand now with the current guy, and whether you are still making the same choices over and over and are not progressing. One thing I can say about all my long-term relationships is that they have all been quite different from one another in just about every way. Each has had different lessons to impart and I try to carry over what I learn to the next one.

I agree with you. Each of my relationships has taught me something different. With my current boyfriend I actually did things a lot differently than I had in the past, especially because dating had changed a little bit from the last time I was single. I was older and didn't know how to act. It was all very confusing and I made a lot of mistakes, but I learned from them and had some fun in the process along with all of the frustration..haha :) I was going through my SR at the time, and it Saturn definitely was not allowing me to have a relationship. I just kept acting like a total idiot and sabotaged any chance I had for a relationship with a geniune guy. I know it was me and not them because quite a few of the guys I had brielfy gone out with are now engaged.

I actually looked at both mine and my boyfriend's transits on the day that we met the other day and I had T Chiron conjunct my Sun and he had T Uranus conjunct his Venus. Those are both once in a lifetime transits, so I do feel things were sort of fated in that respect. I find the Chiron conjunct Sun transit to be interesting, because like I said, I did everything opposite of how I would normally have done it. I just put myself first, didn't play any games and if I felt like he was playing games or not treating me the way I wanted to be treated, I spoke up and told him to either change his behavior or I was walking. In each case he would not let me go and took what I said into consideration and modified his behavior. In the past I would play these stupid cat and mouse games and it would get me no where. What I wanted was respect, but I never commanded it, so I never got it. I don't know what changed in me per se, but I decided not to listen to any of my friends or any advice in stupid dating books like "The Rules" and just act like ME. I am not sure if that is the lesson, but I am happier for being truer to myself. I look at all four of these messages and just laugh to myself because they were just terrible choices, with exception to the Virgo - I think if he wasn't deported due to being laid off then maybe we could have dated, though I did find him to be a little anal retentive for me (he was constantly washing his hands) and he was a little moody (his moon was in Scorpio). It probably would not have lasted long term.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Books like "The Rules" are the worst damnn thing. So are a lot of people's "advice". I've noticed in the past that every single person that gave my partner "advice", every single one of them ended up divorced or cheating/being cheated on. Even the ones that gave the impression of the perfect couple and perfect family were in short order exposed as complete frauds and illusions. If you need advice, talk to people who have already failed and can relate to you what they did wrong and what they learned. Stay away from the people who think everything is hunky-dory and have the perfect life as they seem more often than not in complete denial. Just my experience.
Just be careful in that in expecting/requesting what you expect in treatment that it doesn't breed resentment in the other - I understand some people make honest mistakes and correct them, but if you find this happening a lot, you shouldn't have to "train" someone in how to treat you - it should come pretty naturally in their habits and behavior. If it doesn't, then in the long term it will just become resentful for both of you.

anjelik

Books like "The Rules" are the worst damnn thing. So are a lot of people's "advice". I've noticed in the past that every single person that gave my partner "advice", every single one of them ended up divorced or cheating/being cheated on. Even the ones that gave the impression of the perfect couple and perfect family were in short order exposed as complete frauds and illusions. If you need advice, talk to people who have already failed and can relate to you what they did wrong and what they learned. Stay away from the people who think everything is hunky-dory and have the perfect life as they seem more often than not in complete denial. Just my experience.
Just be careful in that in expecting/requesting what you expect in treatment that it doesn't breed resentment in the other - I understand some people make honest mistakes and correct them, but if you find this happening a lot, you shouldn't have to "train" someone in how to treat you - it should come pretty naturally in their habits and behavior. If it doesn't, then in the long term it will just become resentful for both of you.

Oh, I agree. That book was the worst thing I could have read. I was also taking advice from my single friends with history of bad relationship choices as well as friends that smother their significant others. Either way, I don't want a relationship with a man that would respond to "the rules." To be honest, in the beginning with my boyfriend I remember listening to my friend for a minute and it felt un-natural and the outcome backfired (she made me set a timer to talk to him on the phone for no more than 5 minutes or whatever the book said. Just awful and ridiculous). If I listened to her further, I probably wouldn't be with him because I called him about a month in and told him that I didn't want to play games and just called him on his non-sense. I mean it was silly stuff like pushing back our Skype times and just making me a #1 priority which is a bit to ask of someone that you just met but are trying to have a relationship long distance with. But I just didn't want to deal with another cat and mouse scenario. I am not going to say that he immediately changed, but I've seen the shift happen with him really slowly. The more he has cared for me the more he has made me a priority. I guess also what I learned is that you can't force someone (like you said) - either they want to make it work or they don't. With my ex that I lived with he started to slip away from me by withdrawing with drugs and alcohol and going out with his friends more and more. I would try and control him and would get angry when he would come home hours later than he said he would be home all that did was push us further apart. I don't tell my boyfriend he can't do things, but if what he did is inconsiderate to me or doesn't make me happy I just don't give him a favorable response so that he doesn't get what he wants. I guess it's just basic human psychology that I've figured out perhaps. I don't expect anything, except to be respected. I mean for a couple with Mars square Mars in synastry + personal Mars / Venus / Pluto aspects I think we do pretty well with compromise. I wonder if mutual Saturn 7th house overlays have to do with it. Plus they sextile, which may add to us working together as opposed to a power struggle! Plus he has Pluto in his 7th house and I have Venus square Pluto so I think he must secretly like that I don't let him get away with things.

The only thing I can take away from all of these contact attempts is either the universe trying to temp me or just to make me realize that I really do have a good guy in comparison to those idiots! OR if it's something else, I've yet to realize it.

Last edited:

mdinaz

I don't tell my boyfriend he can't do things, but if what he did is inconsiderate to me or doesn't make me happy I just don't give him a favorable response so that he doesn't get what he wants.

Careful there though, that is still manipulation. If he's being socially inconsiderate, that's fair game, but "if he doesn't make you happy with 'blah'" and you punish him with an unfavorable response, that's manipulation.

I don't expect anything, except to be respected. I mean for a couple with Mars square Mars in synastry + personal Mars / Venus / Pluto aspects I think we do pretty well with compromise. I wonder if mutual Saturn 7th house overlays have to do with it. Plus they sextile, which may add to us working together as opposed to a power struggle! Plus he has Pluto in his 7th house and I have Venus square Pluto so I think he must secretly like that I don't let him get away with things.
I wondered how a Mars sq Mars synastry would play out. I would have figured that the two people would have incompatible energy cycles - one is a morning person, the other is not, etc. Typically Pluto is the planet of control, and if the composite indicates Pluto in negative aspect to any personal planet, there are control issues. How does your composite look?

I would think someone with Pluto in the 7th of their own chart would attempt to control all their personal relationships, but I guess it depends on the sign and how it is aspected too. If he has a weak Juno then he may give in to everything to avoid conflict. A weak Mars could do the same. Your Venus sq Pluto would mean control on your end with regards to how you expect to be cared for and responded to.

anjelik

Careful there though, that is still manipulation. If he's being socially inconsiderate, that's fair game, but "if he doesn't make you happy with 'blah'" and you punish him with an unfavorable response, that's manipulation.

Well, I don't see it as manipulation if I flat out tell him why I am behaving a certain way. I do understand what you mean though. Pluto square Venus is a nasty little beast. I am working on controlling her. It's a total praying mantis sort of placement. I think the beauty of having Air Moon signs is that there really isn't much of mincing words. I don't do the "what's wrong dear?" "nothing...." God, I want to slam people in the face that play that game. If people could read minds then they wouldn't ask, so either say what's bothering you or let it go!

I wondered how a Mars sq Mars synastry would play out. I would have figured that the two people would have incompatible energy cycles - one is a morning person, the other is not, etc. Typically Pluto is the planet of control, and if the composite indicates Pluto in negative aspect to any personal planet, there are control issues. How does your composite look?

Our energies are slightly different, but not too far off. He goes to bed earlier than I do but we both wake up around the same time. I think I have a higher energy level than him in general, but he also has the Aries AC, so he is always on the move which I sometimes just want to do nothing and hibernate (I think this is my Uranus / Moon opposition.. makes me moody and I need to withdraw to recharge).

In our composite we have Pluto trine Venus, which is nice. I feel it always and I like it. It's like a mutual healthy obsession with each other. We also have Pluto opposite Moon. I am not sure how that would play out. If the negative side to this aspect, it would be my doing. He is very trusting, not controlling and very optimistic. It is something I have to be conscious of in order to control (with anyone that I am in love with, not just him). I do think our feelings run deep though. Our composite Pluto is Rx in Libra, so luckily it's in a peacemaker sign. The Aries Moon fits. Just get it off your chest and move on. No need to dwell on negative energy. Come to an agreement and move on.

I would think someone with Pluto in the 7th of their own chart would attempt to control all their personal relationships, but I guess it depends on the sign and how it is aspected too. If he has a weak Juno then he may give in to everything to avoid conflict. A weak Mars could do the same. Your Venus sq Pluto would mean control on your end with regards to how you expect to be cared for and responded to.

His Pluto is Rx, so maybe it's directed inward as opposed to externally. He is a control freak at times (like he wants to make all the plans for something, he wants to drive.. I HATE driving so that works, he wants to negotiate costs and bills, etc.), but I like it because I get really irritated when I have to be the one to make everything happen. He has Mars square Pluto and Pluto trine Moon. His Mars is in weak Cancer and his Moon is Aquarius. Pluto is in Scorpio, which rules his 8th house. I wouldn't say he avoids conflict. I think he has learned that he doesn't get anywhere with me by being aggressive and then emotionally guilting me. I have a Libra Mars so I really could care less about the whole theatrics of how mad you are. I find entertaining when people blow up. It means that you can't keep your cool. When he starts to lose his temper over nothing and I point it out he actually says, "you're right..." and scales it back. I think if I didn't have Mars in Libra then it would be a total war between us for sure.

Venus square Pluto is definitely not my prettiest side. I have let down a lot of guards in this relationship. I have learned to realize he isn't trying to "one up" me or get one over on me, etc. I have my moments where I relapse into a bad mental state and my mind takes over. I've learned to just shut my mouth and to THINK before REACTING. I like knee jerk reacting when something is upsetting me (Sun/Moon/Uranus T Square).

If anything, anything negative in our relationship in terms of control and manipulation is all me. Anything having to do with selfishness may be him. But I can be selfish too. I was an only child for 10 years.

Last edited:

!4C

What is Mars going to activate in my chart? As I mentioned above, I feel MUCH better since Mars has gone Rx. It is like I feel like my normal driven self again. Before I felt like a blob of jello just lying around with zero pep in my step.
Retro mars activated the april 15 total lunar eclipse at 25°15' libra over the weekend. It is square to your descendant.

I also have become a lot more physically active (outdoors) since mars went retro. However, it does coincide with temps that are finally above freezing. Time to prepare for spring activities. The spring equinox is only 3 days away!