Will we divorce

Deirdre

Things have been very difficult to deal with.

i know its the " cancer season" and people are moodier, difficult to deal with, with swing moods.

that being said, i draw this chart, and even though horary might not always be 100& accurate....i would like to know what is showing. more in terms of whats going on the present moment.

Asc is late, suggesting the answer is already known?

im venus and im in my 12th...is there sth hidden from me? or it has to do with a feeling of emprisionment perhaps? or helpless?

7th is saturn in m5 th and in his 11th..he is focused on his hopes and dreams or friends? sun - him is in his 5th suggesting he is also focused on 5th themes?

i see also that me - moon - in my 5th is with pluto there....pluto is about rebirth,transformation and changes and it rules my 4th.

there are no aspects with venus & saturn and no moon/saturn.

what would you say seeing the chart?

thank u so much

muchacho

Asc is late, suggesting the answer is already known?
This ASC is as late as it gets, literally in the last minute of the sign! I'm not sure we should even read this chart. Personally, I wouldn't put much faith in this chart. Give it a day and then ask again.

muchacho

Oh i see...he hates me..? Thats the last thing i would thought...
L7 in detriment of Moon. L1 in detriment of L7. Additionally, separating aspect between L1 and L7 by opposition. Which means you don't like him and he doesn't like you and you just had a sub-optimal encounter. But announcing a divorce in the works based on this opposition and the receptions alone may be a bit of a stretch especially since none of the significators is changing signs and L7 is actually lacking accidental dignity. So if you are not itching for a divorce, I'd say it's not likely that he'll do the first step and so it won't happen. If you wouldn't be married and just in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, it may be a different story though. I'd say it takes a lot more to end a marriage than a romantic relationship. So if you two have just been fighting for the last few days but before that everything was normal, then I'd say this opposition and negative reception is just showing that fight and the extreme late degree ASC in this case may indicate that the question is pointless/frivolous. But as I said before, I don't trust this chart. Better do a new one at a later date.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Muchacho, the Sun is in the sign of Saturn's sign of detriment, so Saturn does not like the Sun.
The late Asc. shows that the querent already knows how this is going to culminate.

The Moon is in its detriment also. It is a clear cut case of separation.

Deirdre

Been difficultfor quite a long time though...

Ill let some time pass and ask again due to late asc.

Thank u

QUOTE=muchacho;900278]L7 in detriment of Moon. L1 in detriment of L7. Additionally, separating aspect between L1 and L7 by opposition. Which means you don't like him and he doesn't like you and you just had a sub-optimal encounter. But announcing a divorce in the works based on this opposition and the receptions alone may be a bit of a stretch especially since none of the significators is changing signs and L7 is actually lacking accidental dignity. So if you are not itching for a divorce, I'd say it's not likely that he'll do the first step and so it won't happen. If you wouldn't be married and just in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, it may be a different story though. I'd say it takes a lot more to end a marriage than a romantic relationship. So if you two have just been fighting for the last few days but before that everything was normal, then I'd say this opposition and negative reception is just showing that fight and the extreme late degree ASC in this case may indicate that the question is pointless/frivolous. But as I said before, I don't trust this chart. Better do a new one at a later date.[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

Might thr chart been showing how thinga are cause of the fight?

Doesnt the late asc turns it risky to read?

QUOTE=aquarius7000;900280]Hi,

Muchacho, the Sun is in the sign of Saturn's sign of detriment, so Saturn does not like the Sun.
The late Asc. shows that the querent already knows how this is going to culminate.

The Moon is in its detriment also. It is a clear cut case of separation.[/QUOTE]

aquarius7000

It depends on the question and situation really.

If it were a question as banal as - will I win the lottery - perhaps you would be correct in saying that it is risky to read.

In you case however it is not just the late Asc., but many other factors pointing towards discord and disagreement. I hope though this reading is wrong and that you guys patch up if that is what is better.
Might thr chart been showing how thinga are cause of the fight?

Doesnt the late asc turns it risky to read?

QUOTE=aquarius7000;900280]Hi,

The Moon is in its detriment also. It is a clear cut case of separation.
[/QUOTE]

muchacho

Agaim brush up on receptions
;)
My bad, Tikana. I should have realized this earlier. You're a passionate follower of Lilly, I'm mostly a follower of Frawley. This is one of those Frawley vs. Lilly things.

However, you got me thinking. There was actually a discussion on Skyscript about this 'reverse' practice of reception by Frawley and it seems the conclusion there was that Frawley's version is the wrong one and Lilly's version is the right one based on textual evidence.

I have my doubts here, because this goes actually a bit deeper than just poor reading comprehension of old English. Frawley's method is perfectly in alignment with the basic traditional thinking of how planets behave, i.e. planets change their nature depending on their placement in the chart. The only way Lilly's version would make sense is if planets never changed their nature. I'll quote Al-Biruni:

"The indications of a planet do not always remain constant; they are dependent on its relations to the the various signs, to other planets and to the fixed stars, to the position as regards the sun and its rays, and to the distance from, or proximity to the earth. Thus Saturn which is dry as it rises becomes moist as it sets."

Deirdre

thank u all for your input.

i hope it all turns out well.

i draw another chart just to see if resonates with the 1st one.

we talked yesterday about all things. put the cards on the table.

image ru

perhaps the chart show some other perspectives?

im mars and im retro which means change of ideas perhaps; im on my 3rd meaning focus on immediate surroundings & communication
jupiter is there perhaps adding some fresh perspectives? rules the 2nd;

quesited is venus . placed in his 3rd so perhaps showing he is also now focused on communicating & the immediate environment too?

thre are no aspects between rulers;

what would you say?thank u

IleneK

Premium Member
If you are casting a chart for new perspectives, perhaps you would be a bit more specific about what your question is and also share what you discovered when the two of you put the cards on the table?
If the question is still "Will we divorce?" then the question is answered in the first chart.

Deirdre

hi Ilenek

thank you for your advice; i was not thinking about a new question though. i thought that perhaps with our conversation the answer would change somehow.

we have different personalities and view others behavior though our own lengths...we do not want to put things more difficult or to prejudice our child. we still want things to work.