Random Thoughts

Whoam1

There is a chart question I have actually a couple. If Saturn (co-rules Aquarius) is in Taurus, Venus (rules Taurus)is in Scorpio, and Mars (co-rules Scorpio) is in Aquarius does that mean anything? Also do I come across as a sun in the 12th house/Mars in the first or nire ifba second house mats and a first house sun?

Lykanized

That’s a really beautiful sentiment! I may not share your gifts but I do share your goals!
Contributing something to society, perhaps transforming society for the better even if on a small scale? You know what? We can do it. Change happens little by little and it takes people like us who have that desire use it. I don't know if I have special gifts, but if I do, you do too, even if they're different gifts. We all have our paths and things we're meant for in life :joyful:

Lykanized

Ahh well explained, what kind of art do you do? I get to conceptualize everyday and I really enjoy that.
I'm so scattered today. I meant to reply to this
I love to write, but I have an interest in art in general. Music has a special place in my heart. Maybe you have some latent creativity in you. I see creativity as divine, but I don't think it has to take a conventional manifestation. Some of us may live artistically and we're still artists. Living artistically means listening to the spirit, the soul, the subconscious and FEELING the divine energy calling us to just be and feel as we're meant to without distraction and 'should bes'. I hope that makes sense
Living like a child is artistic. Living by love

conspiracy theorist

There is a chart question I have actually a couple. If Saturn (co-rules Aquarius) is in Taurus, Venus (rules Taurus)is in Scorpio, and Mars (co-rules Scorpio) is in Aquarius does that mean anything?

https://www.insightastrology.net/free-astrology/free-astrology-lessons/dispositors/

Also do I come across as a sun in the 12th house/Mars in the first or nire ifba second house mats and a first house sun?

Why have you picked those two combination of placements?

Whoam1

Sorry for all the typeos. I'm trying to figure out what house system makes sense for my chart. Aquarius in the second already rivals capricorns strength but in the fist it would be even more present. Do I have more aquarian personality than Capricorn personality/ energy.

Lykanized

What are your gifts? Talents? Hobbies?

I share the same ideals with you. I intend to make use of these gifts that I have to be able to contribute to the world and bring out positive changes. I feel like if I'm never going to use it in a productive and meaningful way, my life will constantly be filled with regrets, restlessness and depression. I seem to be happier when I'm expressive in a creative way, because channeling all the emotions and mental energy into actual products of art is so therapeutic to me in so many ways. Ura-Nep-Moon are all in my 1st house, Moon-Ura is in Aqua, forming a conjunction. My chart ruler Saturn is tightly squaring Neptune, Sun and Venus are only 16 minutes apart. So you could pretty much guess that I'm very into artistic endeavors. All these emotions that I sometimes cannot bring up to the surface because of the inensity (I have so much Scorpio in my chart) is best expressed in music. So I hope I can be able to put out music in a healing, transformative and inspiring way.

The society thing is true too, with Mercury and Pluto 11H, so I understand what you mean! :)
Sorry I took so long to reply

I think a lot about dichotomies...creation-destruction, life-death, light-darkness. We know things only because we also know the lack of them. I've had a fairly troubled life and I think I was always meant to, but if I hadn't lived as troubled a life, I wouldn't have these same ideals. They happen for a reason. And also, if we take the chance to truly live, we inevitably leave ourselves open to negative experiences. We have to accept the bad to take in the good. It's all about how we view it. We have the full ability to turn negative into positive and integrate it into ourselves and our journey into much higher being, into creativity in whatever form we're called to

I'm a writer, but I have a special connectiont o music and I have a feeling I may venture more into music as I get older. I'm a lover of creativity and art in general. I see them as godly

Last edited:

Whoam1

I'm ruled by my final dispositer Uranus, which aspects mars via stellium in Aquarius. Mars is the co-disposeter of the MC ruler. The order of my chart rulership would be Saturn/Uranus and Pluto/Mars. Saturn is the AC but also splits energy to Aquarius, who wins Saturn or Uranus? Also Capricorn or Aquarius? Scorpio is third ruling sign. I have more fixed than any modiality and more air than earth.

!4C

Ppl who converse with themselves through multiple fictitious online profiles... are they undercover entertainers or are they deranged?

Chrysalis

Whats the crack with all this "people having multiple online profiles" recently, its making me paranoid as to who im even talking to.